BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

That's right!
Look at Rudy Guilianni and Sidney Powell and all the trouble they got into for going into courts trying to fabricate Trump's stolen election bullshit.
None of that was a trial. No evidence was allowed to be presented in any court in the country.
All of the cases were dismissed by judges that were hand-picked by Democrats.

That's right!
Look at Rudy Guilianni and Sidney Powell and all the trouble they got into for going into courts trying to fabricate Trump's stolen election bullshit.

But they never stepped foot and made those claims under oath in a court. When they finally cornered Powell, she said that no one should have believe it.

They said what the charges were. It is a misdemeanor. You don't think Killary committed a felony, do you?

They have not released all the charges which may be coming. Trump is the one saying he's getting arrested on Tuesday.

I too was taken by the strange phrase “unproven lie.”

If you accuse someone of having told a lie, the claim alone is just that. A claim. If you say, “you lied,” then you can go right ahead and try to prove the statement was a lie. Until you do, the claim of a lie is unproved.

But still. It sticks in my craw. Linguistically speaking. 😎
It can be proven that someone lied, Shitty Lawyer.

This will be an excellent opportunity for the left to jerk Trump off publicly if He isn't arrested.

We'll see. I've seen this DA in NY now on TV and if this idiot actually tries to pull this stunt off, it can only go one of two ways. NO ONE, not even Trump-detractors, are happy with the thought of watching our "justice" system misused politically by the leftist uniparty to arrest President Trump after all they've claimed and done to the guy for seven years-- now over a common misdemeanor that half the democratic party are equally guilty of! Then, if he DOESN'T arrest Trump now (not that he ever said that he would), it will mean one of two OTHER things.

the admin is still half white.
So is a marbled rye.

Which means in half the cases, the most appropriate person for the job was white. The racial distribution of the administration reflects the distribution of the population.
Really? When I was young, whites were 85% of the population. And whites represent about 1/3rd to half the civilized world. Then when the internet connected all the countries, your government got involved in all the rest in secret backroom special deals and suddenly politicians got very rich and the government got involved in a plethora of new social, educational and economic programs and mandates designed solely for the FORCED PREFERENCE AND DISTRIBUTION of foreign minorities. You don't just PERMIT IT, you FACILITATE IT. And now you MANDATE IT. By force.

What's to mind about that?

You are cramming all these foreigners down this country's throat for a clandestine agenda that none of us will benefit from, as the last decade has clearly shown, certainly not ME, and not even for THEM in the long run. The only beneficiaries in all of this plan are a small cadre of unelected people in Washington and elsewhere who hope that it will make them rich beyond all imagination and THEY will run the world, except it won't be a world anyone will actually want to live in---- except THEM. And history teaches us what ALWAYS happens to such people and plans--- it is all just a matter of irrevocable TIME. Meanwhile, Biden's cabinet is politically ENGINEERED, you can't actually sit there claiming that someone could randomly pick such a small group of people in such a small sampling of consideration, and still end up with the EXACT SAME distribution as with millions or BILLIONS of people? :laughing0301:

As it is, blacks only make up 14-18% of the population, not 50%. Joe's picks are all obviously, flagrantly, blatantly 100% POLITICAL. So political that it makes my teeth hurt.

Contrast with the previous administration --> the only qualification was loyalty to the president.
REALLY, DUMBASS? Name me a loyal member of Trump's team? The biggest problem Trump had was a LACK of loyalty; most of them were either Washington inside democratic-planted leakers or spies, or frightened little old school RINO GOPs, or members of the globalist-military more loyal to Xi Jinping than to his own CIC.

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.

uh-huh.

girl.

he did?

who that be? are you talking about mark pomerantz & his associate? cause if you are - then you are mixing 2 cases up.

sure, sure you did.

i bet you are.
Prog women are dangerous over emotional retarded assholes that are a direct threat to the western culture!!!!
There, I said it. :evil:

A pity you can't prove fraud.
Exactly.
Someone could make a ton of money if they could document the best case for voter fraud in a book, state by state.

I think tater won, but because of mail-in voter fraud.
People in states where mail-in ballots were sent out en-masse, could have had their votes "harvested" and changed. as an example.
Another example is "Zuckerbucks"
Another example is the Twitter-FBI coverup of the Biden's crimes before the election.
Another example is the total number of votes, more than two standard deviations from the norm.

I'm sure there are many other cases, but no one has pulled them all together. It would be interesting.

Exactly.
Someone could make a ton of money if they could document the best case for voter fraud in a book, state by state.

People in states where mail-in ballots were sent out en-masse, could have had their votes "harvested" and changed. as an example.
Another example is the Twitter-FBI coverup of the Biden's crimes before the election.
Another example is the total number of votes, more than two standard deviations from the norm.

I'm sure there are many other cases, but no one has pulled them all together. It would be interesting.
and yet, no evidence of voter fraud that will hold up in court. Yes, one could make a ton of money, why to you think it has not been done?

Exactly.

Trump paid a shit ton of money to researchers to find election fraud and they couldn't even find it.

We'll see. I've seen this DA in NY now on TV and if this idiot actually tries to pull this stunt off, it can only go one of two ways. NO ONE, not even Trump-detractors, are happy with the thought of watching our "justice" system misused politically by the leftist uniparty to arrest President Trump after all they've claimed and done to the guy for seven years-- now over a common misdemeanor that half the democratic party are equally guilty of! Then, if he DOESN'T arrest Trump now (not that he ever said that he would), it will mean one of two OTHER things.
Claims DOJ wouldn't pursue this for obvious reasons, yet Bragg supposedly will. Just saw another 'leak' story from inside the Jawja probe, considering racketeering and conspiracy charges....my my, what timing.

Many legal experts suggest, that no matter th charges, Trump's legal team's best bet is to plead insanity.
There is speculation, that based on Trump's recent claims, the judge may ask for a mental competeny test befoe going to trial.
The world knows that Trump and his lemmings are bat shit crazy.
Nobody with a brain or who has contact with reality thinks any such thing.

Forum List

Back