Breaking: Trump To Seat Jennifer Flowers On Front Row During Debate

Brilliant strategy.

genifr-flowers-370x246.jpg

TRUMP RESPONDS TO CLINTON CAMP=> May Seat Gennifer Flowers in Front Row at Debate
She looks good!
She's luffly.
Is she still spreading her legs and lips as a professional mistriss? How much does a woman like her cost?
Ask bill...

I think it would backfire in that it looks like an act of desperation. If it doesn't affect Hillary then Trump plays the fool. So I'm guessing there's no chance of seeing this.

I think he looks pathetic and any women's vote he thinks he could get would evaporate if he does it.

What's funny is that it's because dumb Donald is having a hissy fit that an actual billionaire who is smarter than him will be sitting there.

I think it would backfire in that it looks like an act of desperation. If it doesn't affect Hillary then Trump plays the fool. So I'm guessing there's no chance of seeing this.

I think he looks pathetic and any women's vote he thinks he could get would evaporate if he does it.

What's funny is that it's because dumb Donald is having a hissy fit that an actual billionaire who is smarter than him will be sitting there.
Stop thinking...that's your problem!

I disagree, I think people will be shocked to learn what bill and hitlery did to that women.....

They should...they really should. American woman voters should see how the GOP nominee hangs on, literally hangs on adultery......great thing to remind us all of.
That was incoherent...not unusual for you.
Ah...but it's fun to watch how you still don't see the trap.....Adultery will be front and center at the debates. Who do you think that will remind American voters of more?

Nope. Bill's adultery and Hillary's being humiliated in front of the whole nation and taking it like a bitch, will be a minor aside.

But one that has great potential to shake an already shaky HIllary.

Voters don't care about all these nonsense. Hillary will win the election.

Republican pollster Whit Ayres: White voters aren't enough to win
At most 10% of Blacks vote.
Trump wins.

You missed Hispanics, Asians and Muslim votes........... Did you read the link or you just look at it?

You don't think the Clinton camp knew they could get him to react stupidly? This is just the beginning......:lol: The debate's gonna be a hoot!

That was incoherent...not unusual for you.
Ah...but it's fun to watch how you still don't see the trap.....Adultery will be front and center at the debates. Who do you think that will remind American voters of more?

Nope. Bill's adultery and Hillary's being humiliated in front of the whole nation and taking it like a bitch, will be a minor aside.

But one that has great potential to shake an already shaky HIllary.

Voters don't care about all these nonsense. Hillary will win the election.

Republican pollster Whit Ayres: White voters aren't enough to win
At most 10% of Blacks vote.
Trump wins.

Sid you read the link or you just look at it.
You missed Hispanics, Asian and Muslim votes.
I'm involved with elections on the Access Database side.
Average general turnout...21%-24%
Blacks much lower.
Blacks did not come out to give Obama a Democratic Congress.
Obama bailed out Wall Street, NOT Blacks.
Blacks don't vote for Whites.

I see where Trump has extended the invitation, I don't see anywhere that Ms. Flowers has accepted. As for Monica, she's not looking for further notoriety for her affair with Bill Clinton.

It's like being in a room full of pre-pubescent boys at how big you guys talk about women. It explains so much of the vitriol directed at Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, and Nancy Pelosi.

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Trump is Karma's Enforcer! It's about time that the Clintons get held accountable for starting the War On Women.

I see where Trump has extended the invitation, I don't see anywhere that Ms. Flowers has accepted. As for Monica, she's not looking for further notoriety for her affair with Bill Clinton.

It's like being in a room full of pre-pubescent boys at how big you guys talk about women. It explains so much of the vitriol directed at Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, and Nancy Pelosi.

Here you go!

Gennifer Flowers, who revealed a sexual relationship with Bill Clinton in the 1990s, is saying she will attend Monday night's debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton as Trump's guest.

Flowers's assistant confirmed the decision to BuzzFeed's Andrew Kaczynski Saturday afternoon, and Flowers herself told the New York Times in a text message, "Yes, I will be there."...

Gennifer Flowers says she will attend debate as Donald Trump’s guest

Who cares. It isn't Hillaries fault that Bill couldn't keep it in his fucking pants. Trump certainly can't.

Really? How do you know that..he been in yours? uh huh

Megyn Kelly should sit in front row across from Trump with her legs uncrossed, wide apart.
:)

Actually, I think Hellary would get a bigger boner than Trump staring at Kelley's box.

I think it's incredibly sexist, misogynistic and outright ass-holish of you to post such a thing. But then you're a conservative, or you're pretending to be one, and while that doesn't excuse you being both an asshole and a moron, but it sure does explain it for us.

Oh yea, I forgot. Liberals have declared that nobody has the right to offend them. Glad I could accommodate you.

Forum List

Back