Breaking: Trump To Seat Jennifer Flowers On Front Row During Debate

Who cares. It isn't Hillaries fault that Bill couldn't keep it in his fucking pants. Trump certainly can't.

Really? How do you know that..he been in yours? uh huh
His bastard child is an easy place to start.

Not really.
Yes, all men who keep it in their pants have bastard children, you fucking moron.

What does keep it in your pants mean to you? Fuck whatever skirt you like?

Who cares. It isn't Hillaries fault that Bill couldn't keep it in his fucking pants. Trump certainly can't.

Really? How do you know that..he been in yours? uh huh
His bastard child is an easy place to start.

Not really.
Yes, all men who keep it in their pants have bastard children, you fucking moron.

What does keep it in your pants mean to you? Fuck whatever skirt you like?

Classy.

You could fill the hall with women Trump has hit on.

King of the STD's.

Flowers is a potential Hillary supporter. Know-it-all smart aleck Trump makes a fool of himself again!

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/07/us/politics/07flowers.html

A onetime other woman in Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton’s life has said she is considering voting for the former first lady.

“I can’t help but want to support my own gender, and she’s as experienced as any of the others — except maybe Joe Biden,” the woman, Gennifer Flowers, said in a recent telephone interview from her home here.

Ms. Flowers said that she was undecided, but that she backed abortion rights and had long wanted to see a female president. “I would love to see a woman president

Good. I want Trump to show America how seriously he views Presidential Politics. It would only give Hillary a chance to act Classy and Donald wouldn't be able to stop smirking. He of many marriages.

Hillary and Classy just does not go in the same sentence. Sorry.

Brilliant strategy.

genifr-flowers-370x246.jpg

TRUMP RESPONDS TO CLINTON CAMP=> May Seat Gennifer Flowers in Front Row at Debate
With stage lights so bright, rarely can one see the audience...

Flowers is a potential Hillary supporter. Know-it-all smart aleck Trump makes a fool of himself again!

A onetime other woman in Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton’s life has said she is considering voting for the former first lady.

“I can’t help but want to support my own gender, and she’s as experienced as any of the others — except maybe Joe Biden,” the woman, Gennifer Flowers, said in a recent telephone interview from her home here.

Ms. Flowers said that she was undecided, but that she backed abortion rights and had long wanted to see a female president. “I would love to see a woman president
lol Who cares who she is going to vote for, having her there staring at Clinton all through the debate will remind everyone of the crazy circus the Clintons were in the WH, special prosecutors, lies, impeachment, so many of their friends and associates going to prison, Gennifer will bring it all back for people to remember.

Do you think the camera will pan from her face to Hillary's face to Bill's face - will he even show up?

lol Who cares who she is going to vote for, having her there staring at Clinton all through the debate will remind everyone of the crazy circus the Clintons were in the WH, special prosecutors, lies, impeachment, so many of their friends and associates going to prison, Gennifer will bring it all back for people to remember.

Do you think the camera will pan from her face to Hillary's face to Bill's face - will he even show up?

People won't care though. Or some people. They only act like they do when it is convenient, or fulfills a purpose for them.

jennifer-flowers2.jpg

Don't know how old that one is, but is much older...and YUCKO when I did that search I got stuck looking at nudes of her.

People won't care though. Or some people. They only act like they do when it is convenient, or fulfills a purpose for them.
I think it would make a difference. People don't like her and this would remind them of when they started to dislike her. That said, it is highly unlikely that either Cuban or Flowers will be allowed to sit in the front row because it would be disruptive and turn the debate into a circus.

It's fun to talk about though.

I think it would make a difference. People don't like her and this would remind them of when they started to dislike her. That said, it is highly unlikely that either Cuban or Flowers will be allowed to sit in the front row because it would be disruptive and turn the debate into a circus.

It's fun to talk about though.

I agree with you there. I was sort of talking about something else. Best not get in to it, and just go with the flow.. :lol:

Someone should line up a few of Trump's tarts in the front row. He used to brag about them when he was married.

Someone should line up a few of Trump's tarts in the front row. He used to brag about them when he was married.

Really? Who? Exactly what women did he brag about being with while he was married?

Forum List

Back