Breaking: Trump To Seat Jennifer Flowers On Front Row During Debate

Good. I want Trump to show America how seriously he views Presidential Politics. It would only give Hillary a chance to act Classy and Donald wouldn't be able to stop smirking. He of many marriages.
And yet you didn't pipe up when Cuban was supposed to be front and center.

LOL

He might as well if he thinks it'll throw her off. God knows he can't beat her on the issues alone.
Of course his stupid followers think this is a brilliant move to throw her off (tho I don't see how that can happen now that its been announced) :lol:
Right, staring at Flowers all night isn't going to throw her off, especially if flowers did this

2.gif
Considering Dump has the maturity level of a 3rd grader, he might ask her to do that.

That must put you at the maturity level of a 2nd grader.

I would laugh my ass off if he did that. Watch Hillary have another stroke right onstage if he does.

Trump Threatens To Seat Gennifer Flowers In Front Row Of First Debate

After Hillary Clinton's campaign seated notorious Donald Trump troll Mark Cuban in the front row of the first presidential debate, Trump fired back by threatening to seat Gennifer Flowers next to him.

"If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Jennifer (sic) Flowers right alongside of him!" the GOP nominee tweeted Saturday.
She could be sitting on his lap feeding him grapes and he'd still lose. But as we all know, he prefers his daughter for that.

I don't know why Dims think Hillary is a good candidate. She sucks in virtually every category.
She doesn't have to be good. All she has to be is able to win. How long before you figure this out?

We don't run the best people here. We run, but not the GOP, people who can win. That is the point of the damn thing.

Yeah, and you don't have to be able to throw, catch and hit if you want to be a major league baseball player.

You realize that you're a moron, don't you?

He might as well if he thinks it'll throw her off. God knows he can't beat her on the issues alone.
Of course his stupid followers think this is a brilliant move to throw her off (tho I don't see how that can happen now that its been announced) :lol:
Right, staring at Flowers all night isn't going to throw her off, especially if flowers did this

2.gif
Considering Dump has the maturity level of a 3rd grader, he might ask her to do that.

Jealous?

2.gif

Jealous?
Public school?

Someone should line up a few of Trump's tarts in the front row. He used to brag about them when he was married.

Really? Who? Exactly what women did he brag about being with while he was married?
Marla Maples for one.

Who was he married to when he said...flat out said he was seeing her? Didn't he marry her btw? :lol:
So he had a long term affair with Ms. Maples, they were even caught on camera together on a skiing trip, but that is okay? As long as he dumped his wife later? Cool.

I would like to see Rosie O'Donnell in the front row

Talking about getting the evil eye... She should blow kisses to Mark Cuban...

Gennifer Flowers says she will attend debate as Donald Trump’s guest

A slime who has an affair with a married man, who tapes him and then blackmails him. So Bill Clinton had an affair, Trump had many as well while married.

Wonder how much Trump is paying her?

Hillary has not had an affair , has she?

I dunno. She and Huma do matching outfits.

hillary-and-huma-matching.jpg
Look the tissue in the bag is the same color as well. Do you really think her aid would of worn those shoes with that outfit, I doubt it.

trump didnt rape dozens of women either or had sex with minors...

And who did?
BJ Billy Clinton.....you don't hear much about it because hitlery attacked the women he attacked.....
Why do you guys work so hard to be idiots? If Hillary had that much power at the same time the GOP is spending millions going after her and she is helping millions of children get health care and running for the senate, then she would make the strongest president ever. Talk about multi tasking.

trump didnt rape dozens of women either or had sex with minors...

And who did?
BJ Billy Clinton.....you don't hear much about it because hitlery attacked the women he attacked.....
Why do you guys work so hard to be idiots? If Hillary had that much power at the same time the GOP is spending millions going after her and she is helping millions of children get health care and running for the senate, then she would make the strongest president ever. Talk about multi tasking.
I really think hitlery was jealous of BJ as she wanted to fuck those women......

Let's get Rosie O'Donnell in the first row

See if Trump can keep his mouth shut

500_F_61921411_z6xOP9luPJeJuqFdTX7NrkuPJ9smbNzR.jpg

Why would a woman humiliate herself in front of the entire world reminding people of what she used to do?

Forum List

Back