Breaking: Trump will not release Tax Returns

He seems to understand that it's not required, so why do it. I realize you're losing sleep not knowing what's in his taxes, but aren't there bigger things to worry about?

No.

You seem to be quite concerned as much as you’re posting on the subject.
I just find it funny that people have their panties in a wad over something he's not required to provide.
We want to know what he's hiding.

Do you wonder what Obama was hiding in his sealed college records? or Hillary in her wall street speeches?
No. Those are not, by tradition, released to the public. Tax returns are. Even Romney did and Trump said he should have sooner.

1. Obama's college records could show that he claimed to be a foreign student in order to get scholarships and grants, or he could have registered as a muslim.

2. Trump probably uses all legal tax dodges and loopholes to minimize his taxes, just like you and me.

Which would present the greatest danger to the USA?

He seems to understand that it's not required, so why do it. I realize you're losing sleep not knowing what's in his taxes, but aren't there bigger things to worry about?

No.

I just find it funny that people have their panties in a wad over something he's not required to provide.

they are desperately hoping for some earth shattering revelation--------but they wont find one. Taking full advantage of the tax code is not illegal, it is smart and anyone with common sense understands that.

People like Trump have their returns audited every year, If he was cheating we would know about it.

Wonder why the leftists aren't screaming about Sharptons returns since we already know he owes 4.5M in back taxes.

who knows what he's doing? he won't tell anyone.

chances are it's not anything good ... prove me wrong.

the liberal mantra---------guilt by accusation, got it.
If he isn't hiding something, why doesn't he release them?

No.

Do you wonder what Obama was hiding in his sealed college records? or Hillary in her wall street speeches?
No. Those are not, by tradition, released to the public. Tax returns are. Even Romney did and Trump said he should have sooner.

1. Obama's college records could show that he claimed to be a foreign student in order to get scholarships and grants, or he could have registered as a muslim.

2. Trump probably uses all legal tax dodges and loopholes to minimize his taxes, just like you and me.

Neither.

And I don't try to pay as little as possible.

What do you expect to find and how do you think it would impact the election?

Put everything out there on every candidate.

This entire thread is a red herring aimed at somehow denigrating Trump. We understand your methods------------accusations become your reality unless they involve obozo or the hildebeast.
Clinton and Obama stuff is usually phony. This is real.

What are you hiding, Donald?

what do you think he is hiding? Do you think that no one in the IRS looks at his returns?
They look, now it's our turn. If he wants the job that is.

Fine, but its up to him whether he releases them, just like Obama and his college records and Hillary and her wall street speeches.
Not really.

People who actually want the job release their returns.

Have all of your senators and representatives released theirs? Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, Jackson-Lee, the Kennedy's (when they were alive)?

red herring thread.

No.

they are desperately hoping for some earth shattering revelation--------but they wont find one. Taking full advantage of the tax code is not illegal, it is smart and anyone with common sense understands that.

People like Trump have their returns audited every year, If he was cheating we would know about it.

Wonder why the leftists aren't screaming about Sharptons returns since we already know he owes 4.5M in back taxes.

why doesn't Hillary release the transcripts of her wall street speeches and the financials of the Clinton foundation? What is she hiding? This shit works both ways, dingleberry

Neither.

And I don't try to pay as little as possible.

then you are more stupid than I thought.

Clinton and Obama stuff is usually phony. This is real.

What are you hiding, Donald?

what do you think he is hiding? Do you think that no one in the IRS looks at his returns?

Fine, but its up to him whether he releases them, just like Obama and his college records and Hillary and her wall street speeches.
Not really.

Have all of your senators and representatives released theirs? Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, Jackson-Lee, the Kennedy's (when they were alive)?

red herring thread.
Name the last person running for that office who did not release their returns?

What are hiding, Donald?

why doesn't Hillary release the transcripts of her wall street speeches and the financials of the Clinton foundation? What is she hiding? This shit works both ways, dingleberry
Her returns are what matters, and those we have.

Not really.

red herring thread.

What are hiding, Donald?

Now you are just being stupid and juvenile. Go away, and worship at your Hillary shrine.

you have her speeches? then post them

Not really.

red herring thread.

What are hiding, Donald?

Now you are just being stupid and juvenile. Go away, and worship at your Hillary shrine.
You need to learn that apples are not oranges.

What are you hiding, Donald? Get used to that question, he's going to be asked it daily until he loses in November.

you have her speeches? then post them
Her returns are all that's required. That is the tradition.

Not really.

red herring thread.

What are hiding, Donald?

nobody wants Trumps college records or copies of past speeches, just his tax returns Like Clinton and Sanders gave the public ..

Not sure why guppy here is so busy cleaning Trump's tiny dick?

Does he just admire rich people who hide things? That's wrong for Clinton but right for Trump?

Did Trump even go to college?

He sure doesn't sound like one who did.

He has no requirement to release his returns so the that media fools will go through them and misrepresent some tiny detail.

Tax returns will not decide this election, but the FBI investigation could knock Hillary out of contention before the Dem convention-----------------Biden? Bernie? Fauxahontas? You dems have a very shallow bench and your current leader is a very bad candidate--------------you can thank obozo for destroying the party of Kennedy and Truman.

Not really.

red herring thread.

What are hiding, Donald?

nobody wants Trumps college records or copies of past speeches, just his tax returns Like Clinton and Sanders gave the public ..

past records show who the person is and what they stand for. What Hillary said in those speeches is much more pertinent than how many $ Trump paid in taxes.

But lets release everything on all candidates--------you OK with that? Not just tax returns, everything, contributions, speeches, college records, past work records, everything! But everyone has to comply.

He probably didn't pay taxes. He followed the law (which favors the super rich) but people would be surprised to see how little he pays % relative to the Average American.

Donald Trump Doesn't Plan To Release Any Of His Tax Returns

Will someone like Anonymous please hack him and get this out there.

His fans are these poor duped souls -- they need to see the real Donald. Full disclosure.

Your signature gif is just funny every time I see it.

Forum List

Back