Breaking: Trump will not release Tax Returns

This is old news. Not "breaking." Trump explained that his tax lawyers advised he not release them during an audit. Mystery solved. Next?
He can release his tax returns for 2000-2012. There is nothing to stop him. Unless he's hiding something.

Which he is.
What is he hiding?
That's what we want to know!
Well, you apparently know that he is hiding something. Since you know this, why don't you just tell us if you're so sure?
If he wasn't hiding something, he would release his tax returns. Just like every candidate since 1976 has done.
He seems to understand that it's not required, so why do it. I realize you're losing sleep not knowing what's in his taxes, but aren't there bigger things to worry about?

He can release his tax returns for 2000-2012. There is nothing to stop him. Unless he's hiding something.

Which he is.
What is he hiding?
Well, you apparently know that he is hiding something. Since you know this, why don't you just tell us if you're so sure?
If he wasn't hiding something, he would release his tax returns. Just like every candidate since 1976 has done.
He seems to understand that it's not required, so why do it. I realize you're losing sleep not knowing what's in his taxes, but aren't there bigger things to worry about?

No.

You seem to be quite concerned as much as you’re posting on the subject.

What is he hiding?

No.

I just find it funny that people have their panties in a wad over something he's not required to provide.

No.

I just find it funny that people have their panties in a wad over something he's not required to provide.
We want to know what he's hiding.

When you look at the Clintons' tax returns, only their social security numbers and address are blacked out.

I predict when Trump finally releases his, if ever, they will be heavily redacted.

What do you expect to find and how do you think it would impact the election?

Put everything out there on every candidate.

This entire thread is a red herring aimed at somehow denigrating Trump. We understand your methods------------accusations become your reality unless they involve obozo or the hildebeast.

When you look at the Clintons' tax returns, only their social security numbers and address are blacked out.

I predict when Trump finally releases his, if ever, they will be heavily redacted.

This entire thread is a red herring aimed at somehow denigrating Trump. We understand your methods------------accusations become your reality unless they involve obozo or the hildebeast.
Clinton and Obama stuff is usually phony. This is real.

What are you hiding, Donald?

No.

they are desperately hoping for some earth shattering revelation--------but they wont find one. Taking full advantage of the tax code is not illegal, it is smart and anyone with common sense understands that.

People like Trump have their returns audited every year, If he was cheating we would know about it.

Wonder why the leftists aren't screaming about Sharptons returns since we already know he owes 4.5M in back taxes.

bullshit. Clintons lies and corruption are well known

what do you think he is hiding? Do you think that no one in the IRS looks at his returns?

What a shame that you can't prove any of it?

what do you think he is hiding? Do you think that no one in the IRS looks at his returns?
They look, now it's our turn. If he wants the job that is.

No.

Do you wonder what Obama was hiding in his sealed college records? or Hillary in her wall street speeches?

What a shame that you can't prove any of it?

most has already been proven, only the indictments are yet to come.

No.

they are desperately hoping for some earth shattering revelation--------but they wont find one. Taking full advantage of the tax code is not illegal, it is smart and anyone with common sense understands that.

People like Trump have their returns audited every year, If he was cheating we would know about it.

Wonder why the leftists aren't screaming about Sharptons returns since we already know he owes 4.5M in back taxes.

who knows what he's doing? he won't tell anyone.

chances are it's not anything good ... prove me wrong.

Trump is still hustling about releasing his taxes ever. While his spokespeople say he will release his taxes after the audit, he himself uses the word "present" his taxes. That leaves open the option of presenting a synopsis or review rather than his actual tax return. Once you learn how hucksters operate you can spot these things.

Fine, but its up to him whether he releases them, just like Obama and his college records and Hillary and her wall street speeches.

Suppose Trump just tells us what's on his tax forms. We either believe our president or not.

No.

Do you wonder what Obama was hiding in his sealed college records? or Hillary in her wall street speeches?
No. Those are not, by tradition, released to the public. Tax returns are. Even Romney did and Trump said he should have sooner.

No.

who knows what he's doing? he won't tell anyone.

chances are it's not anything good ... prove me wrong.

the liberal mantra---------guilt by accusation, got it.

Fine, but its up to him whether he releases them, just like Obama and his college records and Hillary and her wall street speeches.
Not really.

People who actually want the job release their returns.

Forum List

Back