Breaking: Trumps Gets 20% Of Black Vote In Florida Poll; Leads Clinton 43 to 41

Thank goodness

Dems have done nothing for Blacks

Do you care whether Dems have done anything for blacks or do you just want Trump to be President?
Does my opinion have to meet your req'ts n00b? Piss- off you Tosser.

No, it doesn't have to meet my requirements. I merely asked you a question. Are you going to answer it or not?
I did already. :banghead: "What difference does it make?" was my response. If its a good enough response for hiLIARy to give, its good enough for me :thup:

If Trump would just zip his lip he would win in a landslide, if he stayed on message the odds would favor him winning. I am betting on him opening his mouth only to change feet as is his wont and losing. Against Hillary and her Everest of baggage this will be difficult but I have faith he will find a way to do so.

Thank goodness

Dems have done nothing for Blacks

Do you care whether Dems have done anything for blacks or do you just want Trump to be President?
Does my opinion have to meet your req'ts n00b? Piss- off you Tosser.

No, it doesn't have to meet my requirements. I merely asked you a question. Are you going to answer it or not?
I did already. :banghead: "What difference does it make?" was my response. If its a good enough response for hiLIARy to give, its good enough for me :thup:

News alert: a question is not an answer to a question.

If Trump would just zip his lip he would win in a landslide, if he stayed on message the odds would favor him winning. I am betting on him opening his mouth only to change feet as is his wont and losing. Against Hillary and her Everest of baggage this will be difficult but I have faith he will find a way to do so.

no....he wouldn't...he'd still be a fascist mysogynist bigot and women and minorities still wouldn't vote for him.

The Democrat has won the popular vote in six of the last seven national elections. That's a pretty good indicator of just where the nation is right now.

Forum List

Back