Breaking: Twitter is saying Cruz is ending his campaign

As he should. And Kasich should be laughed out of the party & banned from the convention

And if Trump still fails to reach 1237 before the convention?

The only way Trump fails to get the nomination is if he dies. No one wants that
Will you vote for Trump now..........or will you help Hillary....................Tis the next question..............

Voting for Trump is helping Clinton.
And we are supposed to go.................Let's forget the votes............and let Kasich be the one.............It's not gonna happen.

I seriously doubt Cruz will endorse Trump. Seriously doubt it.

I'll take that bet.....Cruz knows how this works....
Did you see his 12 minute rant today? You don't walk something like that back. He is not going to endorse Trump.

Here's the thing.

Some dumb fuck hack reporter asked Trump a couple days ago if he would appoint Cruz to the Supreme Court. A completely made up fantasy scenario. Trump responded he did not know, because it obviously had never crossed his fucking mind.

But there is an astonishing number of profoundly simple-minded rubes out there who think it was Trump who suggested this idea. And that has become their reality. The rubes have been living in an imaginary world for a very long time now. And now they have invented a scenario whereby Trump is holding out a Supreme Court nomination to Cruz, and they have doubled down on their manufactured idiocy and created a quid pro quo situation whereby Cruz endorses Trump in exchange for a TOTALLY MADE UP SUPREME COURT APPOINTMENT!!!!

Jesus H. Christ. I have given up on thinking the retards have finally found the bottom of their stupidity.
Duct%20Tape_zpsb3cli3ah.jpg

The only way Trump fails to get the nomination is if he dies.

You sure? Nobody really likes Ted Cruz. Most people supporting him were simply trying to jump on the anti-Trump train. Kasich is about to pick up alot of support. I've been looking for poll numbers, and many of these remaining contests don't have recent polling. In some cases the most recent polling is a full 12 months old. So it's hard to get a good read. But in a state like Washington I suspect there's plenty of people who aren't willing to roll over to a Trump nomination. Meanwhile, California looks like Trump is hovering just below 50% in recent polls. With Cruz out, will his supporters still vote for him? Will they stay home? Will they jump to Kasich? Still have to play the game, Sal.

What in the Sam Hell are you smoking.......................

You posted a Nickelback song. Your argument is invalid.

It's over and you know it.................Kasich can't stop what's coming.

I played nickelback because your posts are nothing more than a pipe dream............Dream on.........It's over............

Sorry, nothing you say can overcome the fact that you posted a Nickleback song.

You won supporting an anti-free trade liberal,

This nation was BUILT on high tariffs and economic monetarism.

There is nothing 'conservative' about trading away all the heavy industry your ancestors built up over 300 years of back breaking labor.

And there is nothing liberal about your love of big government. Liberals are what founded the country. Ironically today liberals are called libertarians and the people who call themselves liberal are authoritarian leftists. You also call yourselves "JimBowie1958"

But even if Trump doesn't appoint Cruz....the Cruz supporters will not vote for that Hilda the Crook Beast!

Probably not.

But here's the thing. the people supporting Trump and Cruz are the same ones who voted for the Weird Mormon Robot in 2012.

I still have yet to hear any of you say how you are going to get folks like me who voted for Obama to vote for one of your guys.
You are an idiot social justice kook. We don't want you voting for our candidates.

The only way Trump fails to get the nomination is if he dies.

You sure? Nobody really likes Ted Cruz. Most people supporting him were simply trying to jump on the anti-Trump train. Kasich is about to pick up alot of support. I've been looking for poll numbers, and many of these remaining contests don't have recent polling. In some cases the most recent polling is a full 12 months old. So it's hard to get a good read. But in a state like Washington I suspect there's plenty of people who aren't willing to roll over to a Trump nomination. Meanwhile, California looks like Trump is hovering just below 50% in recent polls. With Cruz out, will his supporters still vote for him? Will they stay home? Will they jump to Kasich? Still have to play the game, Sal.

I played nickelback because your posts are nothing more than a pipe dream............Dream on.........It's over............

Which part of it don't you get..............The song posted is about idiots doing drugs....................which was in response on your still saying Kasich is gonna be the one.............

That is crazy ass posting.............are you delusional...........................

As he should. And Kasich should be laughed out of the party & banned from the convention

Will you vote for Trump now..........or will you help Hillary....................Tis the next question..............

And we are supposed to go.................Let's forget the votes............and let Kasich be the one.............It's not gonna happen.

I repeat....the nomination process is not a democratic action of the public. It is a political action by the party.

Why even have a delegate system if votes were supposed to matter? The delegate allotment isn't even tied to population.

Which part of it don't you get..............The song posted is about idiots doing drugs....................which was in response on your still saying Kasich is gonna be the one.............

That is crazy ass posting.............are you delusional...........................

You posted a Nickleback song. Your argument is invalid.

If Trump says he will appoint Ted Cruz to the SCOTUS maybe he will get Cruz supporters on board. This election isn't about the Presidency, it is about who chooses the next four SCOTUS judges who will defend our Bill of Rights and support the Constitution. Hillary will appoint Trannies, gays, BLM types, because she will owe it to them for her election.

Trump has already said he would have to consider it.

He already praised Cruz for his competitiveness. How much of the bad language was genuine and how much for real is anybodies guess, thoguh Cruz did have a meltdown after the Trump tweet about Cruzes Dad being involved in the JFK assassination, lol.

For some people like Trump and Cruz, that means brass knucks, kicks in the nuts and biting the other guys neck....but they shake hands afterwards and part friendly...mostly.

I hope Trump drives sHillary batshit crazy. Would love her to have a meltdown and start crying.

If Trump says he will appoint Ted Cruz to the SCOTUS maybe he will get Cruz supporters on board. This election isn't about the Presidency, it is about who chooses the next four SCOTUS judges who will defend our Bill of Rights and support the Constitution. Hillary will appoint Trannies, gays, BLM types, Occupy,and othe far left radicals because she will owe it to them for her election.

He says a lot of things, then he turns around and says 'psych!'.

Even if he dangled Cruz for SC, he'd just as quick turn on a dime. Maybe he's bipolar? smh

No, what Trump did to Cruz is called 'rebranding' him, and now he makes amends after winning so that there's no hard feelings. ...and maybe a SCOTUS pick.

Before the Cruz campaign dirties began with Carson, I personally dreamed of Cruz as Attorney General and always wanted Carly to be the WH Press Secretary.

I repeat....the nomination process is not a democratic action of the public. It is a political action by the party.

Why even have a delegate system if votes were supposed to matter? The delegate allotment isn't even tied to population.
They are bound on the first vote...............Cruz just dropped out............Trump will have that magic number now..............

It's OVER.....................which part of that don't you get..............................

And there is nothing liberal about your love of big government.

Just because I am not an anarchist like doesnt make me a lover of big government, dude.

Liberals are what founded the country.

lol, not by todays definitions

Ironically today liberals are called libertarians and the people who call themselves liberal are authoritarian leftists.

Um, no, Libertarians are anarchists and Fellow Travelers.

You also call yourselves "JimBowie1958"

I dont call myself Jim Bowie; I simply named my account after Jim Bowie because I admire the mans love for freedom.

Dont even pretend you understand Bowie.

Plenty of Democrats want him to be killed somehow...

They are nothing but the trailer trash they claim to hate.

I am very worried about Trump's safety!

Very worried.

I pray the he and his people are aware too and take all the necessary steps to protect him 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

It must be done.

America needs Trump !! Trump is good for America !! :thup:

And there is nothing liberal about your love of big government.

Just because I am not an anarchist like doesnt make me a lover of big government, dude.

Liberals are what founded the country.

lol, not by todays definitions

Ironically today liberals are called libertarians and the people who call themselves liberal are authoritarian leftists.

Um, no, Libertarians are anarchists and Fellow Travelers.

You also call yourselves "JimBowie1958"

I dont call myself Jim Bowie; I simply named my account after Jim Bowie because I admire the mans love for freedom.

Dont even pretend you understand Bowie.

Donald Trump wouldn't know free markets if they bit him in the ass. He repeated that again saying on Hannity that his plan isn't to fix why companies want to leave, he wants to punish them for trying to do what's in their interest.

Defeat Donald Trump, he sucks

I hope Trump drives sHillary batshit crazy. Would love her to have a meltdown and start crying.

I dont wish any personal harm to her or her family.

But I do hope that she gets her ass beat so bad she cant sleep for two months after the election.

Whatever comes from that is just icing.

I am very worried about Trump's safety!

Very worried.

I pray the he and his people are aware too and take all the necessary steps to protect him 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

It must be done.

America needs Trump !! Trump is good for America !! :thup:

Yeah, I keep having this nightmare that Trump dies in a plane crash or gets shot int he back like Wallace or something. Usually, it is just hearing that he died from some violent act.

I have had him and the others, including Hillary, in my prayers for their safety.

We dont need to ignite these bad tensions we have so often in elections now.

So glad. Trump would be a disaster. But Ted would have been a systematic clusterfuck of zealotous proportions.

You concern for the success of the Republican party is duly noted.

I'm speaking of America. The GOP deserves what it gets.

If Trump is such a sure loser, then you should be happy. In reality, you're sad because you know Hillary is going to get slammed, and then there goes your check from the government.

When has trump made any insinuation that government checks will stop?

Forum List

Back