Breaking: Twitter is saying Cruz is ending his campaign

Trump will have that magic number now.

Enjoy your chickens.

Egg_000001615195_main.jpg
Whatever................Eat the sour grapes and move on..................Kasich should have withdrawn a long time ago.................They tried to stop the train and lost...........Get over it.

Why should Kasich withdraw? I mean, if Trump is so unstoppable, why does it matter of Kasich withdraws?

Here's a biggie. He's going down in flames in his own state.

Ohioans Want Kasich To Drop Out
PPP's newest Ohio poll finds voters in the state are getting sick of John Kasich's Presidential campaign. Only 38% think he should stay in the race, compared to 49% who think it's time for him to drop out. Those numbers have shifted substantially from early March when 52% of voters wanted him to continue on in the race and just 34% thought he should drop out.

And the numbers for Kasich when it comes to dropping out are actually even worse for him with Republicans than they are with Democrats- 58% of GOP voters in Ohio think it's time for him to let it go, compared to only 33% who think he should stay in.

And if Trump still fails to reach 1237 before the convention?

The only way Trump fails to get the nomination is if he dies. No one wants that
Plenty of Democrats want him to be killed somehow...

They are nothing but the trailer trash they claim to hate.

I am very worried about Trump's safety!

Very worried.

I pray the he and his people are aware too and take all the necessary steps to protect him 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

It must be done.

America needs Trump !! Trump is good for America !! :thup:

Secret Service has been with him 24/7 for some time now.
He has actually needed it.....

Yeah, how well do you think they're protect him after he calls them wet backs and kikes?

And there you have it. Your real problem is that you think Trump is entitled to the nomination.

Only because he is going to have over 1600 delegates, dude.

Then let's see him do it.

But hey, Trump would lose in November. And Kasich would destroy Clinton in November. So by your logic, Kasich is entitled to be the nominee. That is, if you cared about defeating Clinton in November. Clearly, you don't.

Enjoy your chickens.

Whatever................Eat the sour grapes and move on..................Kasich should have withdrawn a long time ago.................They tried to stop the train and lost...........Get over it.

Why should Kasich withdraw? I mean, if Trump is so unstoppable, why does it matter of Kasich withdraws?
LOL

200.gif

And there you have it. Your real problem is that you think Trump is entitled to the nomination.
The only man with a prayer of beating him in a legitimate fashion has now dropped out.

Trump will steamroll Kasich if he stays in.

Enjoy your chickens.

Here's a biggie. He's going down in flames in his own state.

PPP's newest Ohio poll finds voters in the state are getting sick of John Kasich's Presidential campaign. Only 38% think he should stay in the race, compared to 49% who think it's time for him to drop out. Those numbers have shifted substantially from early March when 52% of voters wanted him to continue on in the race and just 34% thought he should drop out.

And the numbers for Kasich when it comes to dropping out are actually even worse for him with Republicans than they are with Democrats- 58% of GOP voters in Ohio think it's time for him to let it go, compared to only 33% who think he should stay in.

*yawn* The majority of New Yorkers are opposed to Trump. Are you ready to demand Trump drop out of the race?

Enjoy your chickens.

LOL

200.gif

e17da6eb04903dee17f951e985bf9f3b1bbb4febae529d162d2964e3b9416b47.jpg

Of course I'm butthurt. I'm a flaming homosexual with a taste for dark meat. I'm happiest when I'm butthurt.

Only because he is going to have over 1600 delegates, dude.

Then let's see him do it.

But hey, Trump would lose in November. And Kasich would destroy Clinton in November. So by your logic, Kasich is entitled to be the nominee. That is, if you cared about defeating Clinton in November. Clearly, you don't.

My Magic 8 Ball ismuch better than yours.

Mine also cuts veggies, makes them into drinkables, works like an emergency light and calls 911 in case of emergencies.

See, you cant beat my 8 ball.

The only way Trump fails to get the nomination is if he dies. No one wants that

Very worried.

I pray the he and his people are aware too and take all the necessary steps to protect him 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

It must be done.

Yeah, how well do you think they're protect him after he calls them wet backs and kikes?
He has never and will never do that......

LOL

200.gif

Of course I'm butthurt. I'm a flaming homosexual with a taste for dark meat. I'm happiest when I'm butthurt.
MGAM_Meltdown_Artwork1-868x508.png

If Trump says he will appoint Ted Cruz to the SCOTUS maybe he will get Cruz supporters on board. This election isn't about the Presidency, it is about who chooses the next four SCOTUS judges who will defend our Bill of Rights and support the Constitution. Hillary will appoint Trannies, gays, BLM types, Occupy,and othe far left radicals because she will owe it to them for her election.

He says a lot of things, then he turns around and says 'psych!'.

Even if he dangled Cruz for SC, he'd just as quick turn on a dime. Maybe he's bipolar? smh

No, what Trump did to Cruz is called 'rebranding' him, and now he makes amends after winning so that there's no hard feelings. ...and maybe a SCOTUS pick.

Yeah, except that suggestion never came from Trump it came from House Majority Whip Steve Scalise.

Trump did say this: Sure I said my sister should be on the SC, but I have no idea what she believes

Guy has no clue and buffoons are going to vote him as potus.

smh

Very worried.

It must be done.

But lying about it like Kaz did is so libertarian of him.

LOL

200.gif

MGAM_Meltdown_Artwork1-868x508.png

You've now posted Nickleback and Abba. Your argument is both invalid, and poorly dressed.

Very worried.

It must be done.

But lying about it like Kaz did is so libertarian of him.

Um ... what does that have to do with libertarian? What beer are you on? Have you started your second six pack?

Yeah, except that suggestion never came from Trump it came from House Majority Whip Steve Scalise.

Trump did say this: Sure I said my sister should be on the SC, but I have no idea what she believes

Lol, you are an ignoramus.

Trump On Considering Cruz For SCOTUS: 'I'd Have To Think About It'

From your link:

Trump tells Cruz to get ready to 'leave the race' and won't offer the constitutional lawyer a spot on the Supreme Court as a consolation prize because of his 'tough temperament'

You were saying?

Out of the other side of his big mouth he says he'd nominate his sister but he has no fucking clue what she believes. :lol:

Enjoy your chickens.

LOL

200.gif

The only man with a prayer of beating him in a legitimate fashion has now dropped out.

Trump will steamroll Kasich if he stays in.

Let him. Kasich supporters need to learn humility. So do Trump supporters but we start one group at a time.

Very worried.

It must be done.

Yeah, I keep having this nightmare that Trump dies in a plane crash or gets shot int he back like Wallace or something. Usually, it is just hearing that he died from some violent act.

I have had him and the others, including Hillary, in my prayers for their safety.

We dont need to ignite these bad tensions we have so often in elections now.

I agree with all you say only .....Hillary? in your prayers? the Benghazi ....Foster, email ....that crook Hillary?

You lost me there.Sorry

I'm surprised that you mentioned Foster, but failed to mention that Hillary was on the grassy knoll...

Forum List

Back