Breaking: Twitter is saying Cruz is ending his campaign

Trump will have that magic number now.

Enjoy your chickens.

Egg_000001615195_main.jpg

I like mine over medium with crispy bacon, thank you.

Donald Trump wouldn't know free markets if they bit him in the ass. He repeated that again saying on Hannity that his plan isn't to fix why companies want to leave, he wants to punish them for trying to do what's in their interest.

Defeat Donald Trump, he sucks

Oh, man, are we feeling sad...just a little weepy tonight?

Good, I'm not. I love it when people vote for Freedom and standing behind their fellow Americans instead of low life anarchists posing as libertarians.

So glad. Trump would be a disaster. But Ted would have been a systematic clusterfuck of zealotous proportions.

You concern for the success of the Republican party is duly noted.

I'm speaking of America. The GOP deserves what it gets.

If Trump is such a sure loser, then you should be happy. In reality, you're sad because you know Hillary is going to get slammed, and then there goes your check from the government.

When has trump made any insinuation that government checks will stop?

He has said he wants to shut down the EPA and the Dept of Ed.

So glad. Trump would be a disaster. But Ted would have been a systematic clusterfuck of zealotous proportions.

You concern for the success of the Republican party is duly noted.

I'm speaking of America. The GOP deserves what it gets.

If Trump is such a sure loser, then you should be happy. In reality, you're sad because you know Hillary is going to get slammed, and then there goes your check from the government.

When has trump made any insinuation that government checks will stop?

He has said he wants to shut down the EPA and the Dept of Ed.

That'll teach those welfare bastards!

Donald Trump wouldn't know free markets if they bit him in the ass. He repeated that again saying on Hannity that his plan isn't to fix why companies want to leave, he wants to punish them for trying to do what's in their interest.

Defeat Donald Trump, he sucks

Oh, man, are we feeling sad...just a little weepy tonight?

Good, I'm not. I love it when people vote for Freedom and standing behind their fellow Americans instead of low life anarchists posing as libertarians.

hell yeah, now we're officially down to Satan and the Devil. I weep for my country, and my liberty

I am very worried about Trump's safety!

Very worried.

I pray the he and his people are aware too and take all the necessary steps to protect him 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

It must be done.

America needs Trump !! Trump is good for America !! :thup:

Yeah, I keep having this nightmare that Trump dies in a plane crash or gets shot int he back like Wallace or something. Usually, it is just hearing that he died from some violent act.

I have had him and the others, including Hillary, in my prayers for their safety.

We dont need to ignite these bad tensions we have so often in elections now.

I agree with all you say only .....Hillary? in your prayers? the Benghazi ....Foster, email ....that crook Hillary?

You lost me there.Sorry

Yup. The path is wide open for Hillary now. As it is now, I won't vote von Trump. I'll be writing a candidate in. Just about everyone else here in our lunch room pretty much feels the same. I thought I could do the anyone but Hillary thing, but just like the last two presidential elections I can't bring my self to vote for a fake. Couldn't do it with McCain, would not do it with the Mormon freak show Mittens and I can't do it now with the Donald. I'll vote to keep Cruz in the Senate where he has done exactly what he said he would do. Was a good race. Good on our guy. Hope I'm wrong about the Donald.
Thankfully your vote doesn't mean shit in the General. Texans won't let sHillary become president.

Enjoy your chickens.

Whatever................Eat the sour grapes and move on..................Kasich should have withdrawn a long time ago.................They tried to stop the train and lost...........Get over it.

Why should Kasich withdraw? I mean, if Trump is so unstoppable, why does it matter of Kasich withdraws?

because Trump supporters are the borg, they will assimilate you

Enjoy your chickens.

Whatever................Eat the sour grapes and move on..................Kasich should have withdrawn a long time ago.................They tried to stop the train and lost...........Get over it.

Why should Kasich withdraw? I mean, if Trump is so unstoppable, why does it matter of Kasich withdraws?
LOL

200.gif

As he should. And Kasich should be laughed out of the party & banned from the convention

And if Trump still fails to reach 1237 before the convention?

The only way Trump fails to get the nomination is if he dies. No one wants that
Plenty of Democrats want him to be killed somehow...

They are nothing but the trailer trash they claim to hate.

Very worried.

I pray the he and his people are aware too and take all the necessary steps to protect him 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

It must be done.

Secret Service has been with him 24/7 for some time now.

Enjoy your chickens.

LOL

200.gif

And there you have it. Your real problem is that you think Trump is entitled to the nomination.

As he should. And Kasich should be laughed out of the party & banned from the convention

And if Trump still fails to reach 1237 before the convention?

The only way Trump fails to get the nomination is if he dies. No one wants that
Plenty of Democrats want him to be killed somehow...

They are nothing but the trailer trash they claim to hate.

Very worried.

It must be done.

Secret Service has been with him 24/7 for some time now.
He has actually needed it.....

That's the joke; it doesnt matter at all, not one little bit.

Kasich running for POTUS now has all the relevance of you masturbating to a wall size poster of Queen Latifa but it is nothing but your fantasy, dude.

Enjoy your chickens.

LOL

200.gif

And there you have it. Your real problem is that you think Trump is entitled to the nomination.
e17da6eb04903dee17f951e985bf9f3b1bbb4febae529d162d2964e3b9416b47.jpg

Forum List

Back