Breaking: Twitter is saying Cruz is ending his campaign

As he should. And Kasich should be laughed out of the party & banned from the convention

Can't ban Kasich from the convention, who will park the cars?

Chrstie or jeb

Shouldn't you be out on a ledge somewhere?

:rofl:
In 8 years do you think one of cruz' kids would be going off to Harvard?

I think Cruz is going back to Canada. Or trump could make him ambassador to Cuba.

I could see Cruz going postal

Let's see...Trump defeated 17 rivals........highly financed and organized rivals using very little money....

Hilary can only defeat Sanders because of super delegates...and she is barely doing that.....
She's winning in both pledged and super delegates. With far more votes.

Trivial detail. Hardly worth mentioning.

Trump is going to beat her like a drum....

Crooked Hilary won't know what hit her.....

Trump has a 65% disapproval rating with 54% of folks saying they would never vote for him. And 1 in 4 republicans indicating they'd vote for Hillary before Trump.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that fantasy. Things are changing fast!

I seriously doubt Cruz will endorse Trump. Seriously doubt it.

As he should. And Kasich should be laughed out of the party & banned from the convention

And if Trump still fails to reach 1237 before the convention?
Impossible. Have you seen Kasichs numbers? He's a complete laughing stock. A true embarrassment to other politicians.

Trump must achieve 1237 delegates to avoid a contested convention. Even if Kasich does not do so, that doesn't mean Trump automatically does so.

10735009_1645523859042038_88607514_n.jpg

Ted Cruz was the perfect representative of the kind of conservative that conservatives have insisted was the guy they needed to win.

When push came to shove, they threw him under the bus.

He came around at the wrong time. Had Trump not threw his hat in the ring he would have won easily.

If...If a frog had wings it wouldn't keep busting it's behind every time it hit the ground.

Impossible. Have you seen Kasichs numbers? He's a complete laughing stock. A true embarrassment to other politicians.

Trump must achieve 1237 delegates to avoid a contested convention. Even if Kasich does not do so, that doesn't mean Trump automatically does so.

There is a small part of me that hopes the Repulicans pull that crap on Trump...I have never seen Conservatives riot.......and it would be epic.........

Well, B&B Circus has discontinued elephant acts.

I suspect that there should have been a message to the GOP in that, but, they are still stuck with trump......

Yes it does.

There is a small part of me that hopes the Repulicans pull that crap on Trump...I have never seen Conservatives riot.......and it would be epic.........

Unless you want to see Clinton win in November, you should hope and pray that a contested convention happens and nominates Kasich. And the fake "conservatives" who want to riot can go right ahead and get the fuck out of the country if they don't like it. For all the talk about how the United States is a republic and not a democracy, it sure is bizarre that some fake conservatives can't get it through their fucking heads that the nomination process is not a democratic action of the people. It's a political action of the party.

Remember when Trump and Megyn Kelly were at war....couldn't stand each other......except.....now he is doing her television special on May 17......

Trump and Cruz will eventually make an appearance together.......and they will both destroy hilary....Cruz knows what is important...and he is a decent guy...he will do the right thing.

Unless you want to see Clinton win in November, you should hope and pray that a contested convention happens and nominates Kasich. And the fake "conservatives" who want to riot can go right ahead and get the fuck out of the country if they don't like it. For all the talk about how the United States is a republic and not a democracy, it sure is bizarre that some fake conservatives can't get it through their fucking heads that the nomination process is not a democratic action of the people. It's a political action of the party.
hc-sour-grapes.jpg

Ted Cruz was the perfect representative of the kind of conservative that conservatives have insisted was the guy they needed to win.

When push came to shove, they threw him under the bus.

He came around at the wrong time. Had Trump not threw his hat in the ring he would have won easily.

If...If a frog had wings it wouldn't keep busting it's behind every time it hit the ground.

Well no shit...

kasich is an asshole and a moron. the only reason he beats hilary is because no one knew who he was or cares who he was....and now that he is insinuating himself in a race where he only won his home state he is fucking pissing off normal conservatives....

I seriously doubt Cruz will endorse Trump. Seriously doubt it.

I'll take that bet.....Cruz knows how this works....
Did you see his 12 minute rant today? You don't walk something like that back. He is not going to endorse Trump.

Here's the thing.

Some dumb fuck hack reporter asked Trump a couple days ago if he would appoint Cruz to the Supreme Court. A completely made up fantasy scenario. Trump responded he did not know, because it obviously had never crossed his fucking mind.

But there is an astonishing number of profoundly simple-minded rubes out there who think it was Trump who suggested this idea. And that has become their reality. The rubes have been living in an imaginary world for a very long time now. And now they have invented a scenario whereby Trump is holding out a Supreme Court nomination to Cruz, and they have doubled down on their manufactured idiocy and created a quid pro quo situation whereby Cruz endorses Trump in exchange for a TOTALLY MADE UP SUPREME COURT APPOINTMENT!!!!

Jesus H. Christ. I have given up on thinking the retards have finally found the bottom of their stupidity.

Forum List

Back