Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

i live in an average middle class neighborhood, just looked out my back porch, so far so good, no sniper shots so far.
so far being the key phrase,. Murder, break-ins, drug dealing, domestic abuse etc...happen at about the same rate in suburbia as in the city's.
the Brady bunch and leave it to beaver communities are a myth.
This only goes to prove you've never been in a bad neighborhood. If you believe this you're an idiot.
nothing to believe it's fact.
also, making assumption especially false one as you have just done, is only proof of your idiocy.
I'm not for abortion but in your case we wouldn't have missed anything.

So you think middle class people are producing the same amount of drug dealers but what? The cops just ignore it?
didn't, say produce however they consume as much or more as "ghetto people"
and produce a fair amount.
here in so cal most weed farms are in middle class neighborhoods SAME GOES FOR CRACK HOUSES..
DRUG DEALERS COME IN ALL COLORS..

Clandestine laboratories have been built in suburban homes, garages,

apartments, mobile trailers, urban dwellings, industrial areas, and even

in specially designed underground vaults. Although an increasing

number of these laboratories are confiscated in urban and suburban

neighborhoods,

http://ww1.drugabuse.gov/pdf/monographs/monograph168/079-089_ODea.pdf

hey, i have seen most of those comedy shows growing up in late 60's onto the 70's. I don't recall any sax and violins in episodes of Mary Tyler Moore, The Partridge Family, Mr Rodgers and Sesame Street.(just to name a few)
you watched the wrong tv shows then
if you had watched adam12 , ...

hey, i have seen most of those comedy shows growing up in late 60's onto the 70's. I don't recall any sax and violins in episodes of Mary Tyler Moore, The Partridge Family, Mr Rodgers and Sesame Street.(just to name a few)

Are you in the right thread?

If so, wtf are you talking about?

And why do you think "Mary Tyler Moore, The Partridge Family, Mr Rodgers and Sesame Street" re representative of real life?

Hint: they were very idealized FICTION.

Whatever:at least kids watching it wern't out robbing stores and shooting cops like todays fools

-Geaux
wrong.. you are mistaking frequency with actual events...

compared to Hillary, I think most men with 20/20 vision would agree that Sarah Palin is pretty hot.

$arah, the strident fishwife, is looking pretty rough and haggard - too much booze and drugs - but that's all she is, all she's got, so its important.

I don't give a rip about what Hillary, or any other serious presidential contender, looks like.

Its very telling that some people would vote, based on looks.

:boobies:

You're exactly right. Only a moron would vote for someone based on how they look.

Like the morons who voted for Obama...because his skin is dark.

I see it happening to all races and nationalities. What I see happens regardless of skin color, religion, nationality, or any other descriptive. We're all subjected to police misconduct. No exceptions.

This. Plenty of white people have been falsely imprisoned, shot, and killed. This is not about race, although people of color experience a higher level of it.

Relativism! I love it!
good! as everything is relative
ethical relativism definition

In ethics, the belief that nothing is objectively right or wrong and that the definition of right or wrong depends on the prevailing view of a particular individual, culture, or historical period.
how is that wrong.?

Because there are ultimate truths, we as humans can only approach them
and hope we move in the right direction. What are they?
If one believes in God, then God knows, I assume...but for the rest of us,,, we, through trial and error
hope we are moving in the right direction.

While in theory, we can never really know,,,people have an innate understanding of
the proper direction,,,

for example
With the other approach, pedophilia and cold blooded murder could be "ok"
in some world- does anyone really believe that to be possible ?

Relativism is just an excuse for no standards or to have
very low ones.

Which is explains the appeal it holds for the left
not the best line of well thought out line of bullshit today but it's close...

the proper direction

the right direction.

are both relative ...they infer some non existent rules..
btw the question" how is that wrong"? was rhetorical...

Relative to all of mankind
sure is :)

Good to see that in your world
pedophilia and cold blooded murder could be "ok"
as long as it is "relative"

Again....
Relativism is just an excuse for no standards or to have
very low ones.

Which explains the appeal it holds for the left

Last edited:

And why do you think "Mary Tyler Moore, The Partridge Family, Mr Rodgers and Sesame Street" re representative of real life?

Whatever:at least kids watching it wern't out robbing stores and shooting cops like todays fools

-Geaux

Yeah, there were no underage criminals in the tine of Donna Reed and Leave It To Beaver.

Some of you are living in La La Land.

:cuckoo:

-Geaux

I recently read a "where are they now" about child stars of the 50s-60s. Many died of drugs or in trouble with the law. And of course, back then, Hollywood kept their secrets.

The biggest difference between then and now is our technology.

The same crimes have been committed throughout history. Its just that now its all on video and makes it around the world within minutes.

-Geaux

Yeah, there were no underage criminals in the tine of Donna Reed and Leave It To Beaver.

Not like today. Kids back then had more respect. They were raised by WWII vets. They had jobs after age 15 if not sooner.

Do blacks really think shooting cops is going to make things better for them?
If I were a cop I'd be looking for revenge on the first low life shit bag I encountered.
Can you say throw down gun?

And damn would I hate to be a brother in prison,talk about your captive revenge targets....

-Geaux

-Geaux

I recently read a "where are they now" about child stars of the 50s-60s. Many died of drugs or in trouble with the law. And of course, back then, Hollywood kept their secrets.

The same crimes have been committed throughout history. Its just that now its all on video and makes it around the world within minutes.
my parents watch a lot of those reruns(i have no choice when I visit them), and when I watch them, I always wish I could just go back there. life for any of us middle-aged Americans was so much better back then.

This is obama's legacy.

Indeed it is

mike-brown-gone-to-soon.jpg

-Geaux

well i will admit that "Three's Company" was far from Reality !! No one can ever be as dumb as Jack and Suzanne Sommers.

Forum List

Back