Breaking Update: F.B.I. Knew Arizona Islamist Was Enroute To Target Texas Conference And Stood Down

Will the obastard prosecute the security guard for violating the terrorists civil rights?

Obuthole letting idiocy prevail. Good thing those two satan worshipers were too stupid to succeed.

You can call it a conspiracy theory simply because the mainstream media isn't interested but there is ample evidence that the OKC bombing was a sting operation by the ATF that went terribly and feloniously wrong. Why didn't the government expand the search for John Doe #2? Because he was a government informant? Anyway it's possible that the "justice dept" allowed the Boston Marathon bombers to act out their crime for some reason. Maybe they thought the brothers weren't serious. Otherwise how could the justice dept been so incompetent? Now we have a home grown terrorist allegedly under loose surveillance by the FBI for a decade and the G-men couldn't figure out that the Garland show would be the terrorist ticket to paradise? Of course the mainstream media isn't as interested as they would have been if a republican was in the White House.

LMAO........cant believe anybody thinks the bad guys were real ISIS. Shit was a totally staged event........unless, of course, you are a zombie who cant connect the dots.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Photo

Amazing that a e person can look at that photo and think its legit.....not to mention the cop who took 2 shots with a small caliber handgun and made two kills.........against guys with body armour and Kalashnakov's. OK!!!:coffee:But the best is two fat black women carrying a body bag of a dead person who weighs near 200 pounds. Classic..........fuckers don't even try hard anymore.

Last edited:
LMAO........cant believe anybody thinks the bad guys were real ISIS. Shit was a totally staged event........unless, of course, you are a zombie who cant connect the dots.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Photo

What you have here is a bunch of wanna be ISIS.
Which can be pretty fucken dangerous if they know how to shoot.
The dickhead that committed the "work place violence" in Killeen Texas is a perfect example.

Photo

What you have here is a bunch of wanna be ISIS.
Which can be pretty fucken dangerous if they know how to shoot.
The dickhead that committed the "work place violence" in Killeen Texas is a perfect example.

Hmmmm............obviously, unlike me, you've never moved a dead body. Or shot moving targets with a handgun. :boobies:The ISIS bad guys are actors s0n.....sets up the next event, which by the way will happen in Texas!!! Be a lot bigger than this too s0n!!!

Ummm.........these guys were using fully automatic AK's. Mine is only semi-auto and Im not expert, but blindfolded, with full clips and my eye's blondfolded, I would have hit more than an ankle!!! ( it grazed the skin ).:spinner:

C'mon s0n.....connect the dots here.:2up:

Photo

Amazing that a e person can look at that photo and think its legit.....not to mention the cop who took 2 shots with a small caliber handgun and made two kills.........against guys with body armour and Kalashnakov's. OK!!!:coffee:But the best is two fat black women carrying a body bag of a dead person who weighs near 200 pounds. Classic..........fuckers don't even try hard anymore.

First off, the MSM doesn't know "body armor" from a samurai breastplate. Next, I haven't heard how many shots the officer got off, and last, most officers are carrying .40 or .45 caliber pistols now...either of which can penetrate obsolete body armor. Nothing fishy about this....the cat is a crack shot.

Photo

.45 is hardly a small caliber. It packs a punch.

Forum List

Back