Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

Deputy Met Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu, senior national co-ordinator for Counter-Terrorism Policing, is giving a statement. He says it is too early to tell whether the van who died at the scene was killed in the attack. Eight others were taken to hospital. Two were treated at the scene. All of the victims were Muslim.

The driver of the van has been arrested on suspicion of murder, Basu said.

The muslim men gathered are telling reporters that the police didn't get there for an hour. They were there within minutes.

Apparently the man yelled "I want to kill Muslims," if that is the case he is a hero and martyr in the war against the Islamic Imperialist invaders, he should be given a posthumous medal. Death to Islam and death to pedophile worshippers Jes Suis Breivik!

Peoples who were crushed by the van living the mosquee.

Communicate from the autority keep on living your life " The usual speech " But remain vigilant.
Muslim Council of Britain : Van hit people living the mosquee demand protection outside of all mosquee.

Apparently the man yelled "I want to kill Muslims," if that is the case he is a hero and martyr in the war against the Islamic Imperialist invaders, he should be given a posthumous medal. Death to Islam and death to pedophile worshippers Jes Suis Breivik!
Idiot

The claim he shouted that came out quite late from one of the guys who had been beating up the assailant, and he didn't say that earlier. As with the reports of knives, guns, police taking an hour to arrive, I'm not sure that's reliable, ATM.

Last edited:
Van hit people living the mosquee demand protection outside of all mosquee.

Maybe - when we have protection outside all restaurants, bars, cafes and on all bridges.
I agree with you Tilly but they will have what they ask the Muslims! Us when we get Attack it is normal, we should get use to living with .
Many lick their ass, the lefties are at the feet of muslims ready everytime to defend and lick there boots
leche-bottes.gif

Maybe - when we have protection outside all restaurants, bars, cafes and on all bridges.
I agree with you Tilly but they will have what they ask the Muslims! Us when we get Attack it is normal, we should get use to living with .
Many lick their ass, the lefties are at the feet of muslims ready everytime to defend and lick there boots
leche-bottes.gif
Just watched Mayor Khan. Urging Muslims to report islamophobia. No mention of this being 'part and parcel of living in a city' or 'London is the safest city'. Can't say I'm surprised.

Last edited:
I live in LA , most gangs and crimes are commuted by either blacks or Hispanics. Do i put all blacks and Hispanics in one basket and call for retaliation against the innocent ones no....only idiots would.

This is what happens when Muslims commit acts of violence, too often, in a land not their own.

Eventually, the backlash begins.

May God rest the souls of those who perished (if any), and give comfort to their families, and to those who were injured by that supposed right-wing Brit.

Still, given how often the Muzzies have savaged their Euro-neighbors in recent months and years, this had to start, sooner or later.

Not with respect to the victims themselves, but to the Islamic community at-large... in a very real sense, they have brought this upon themselves.

It did not have to come to this, but it was their choice, to maim and kill again and again and again, until somebody or another, on the other side, struck back.

leche-bottes.gif
Just watched Mayor Khan. Urging Muslims to report islamophobia. No mention of this being part and parcel of living in a city. Can't say I'm surprised.
CNN, the joke, Muslims are tired of being persecuted, like we are not .

What the fuck is a mosque doing in England? Or anywhere in the Western World.

You can't be serious. You must live in some rural hick town. There have been mosque in the western world for years.

This is what happens when Muslims commit acts of violence, too often, in a land not their own.

May God rest the souls of those who perished (if any), and give comfort to their families, and to those who were injured by that supposed right-wing Brit.

Still, given how often the Muzzies have savaged their Euro-neighbors in recent months and years, this had to start, sooner or later.

Not with respect to the victims themselves, but to the Islamic community at-large... in a very real sense, they have brought this upon themselves.

It did not have to come to this, but it was their choice, to maim and kill again and again and again, until somebody or another, on the other side, struck back.

That is the same exact rhetoric that ISIS uses. They say they commit terrorist attacks in the west. Because western nation keep bombing Muslim and middle eastern countries. So they attack in retaliation.

You should really do some self reflection if your line of thinking is the same as ISIS or Al-Qaeda.

I live in LA , most gangs and crimes are commuted by either blacks or Hispanics. Do i put all blacks and Hispanics in one basket and call for retaliation against the innocent ones no....only idiots would.

I will never lick your ass or your boots i prefer to kick it.

That is the same exact rhetoric that ISIS uses. They say they commit terrorist attacks in the west. Because western nation keep bombing Muslim and middle eastern countries. So they attack in retaliation.

You should really do some self reflection if your line of thinking is the same as ISIS or Al-Qaeda.
That tired old rhetoric again? Sane people don't give a monkey what Isis 'think' - its you and your ilk who give them power by suggesting any of the filth they utter matters. It's a great pity so many Muslims are so eager to be swayed by their hate though - and that's on them.

Last edited:
They started whining about this within a few hours of the attack :cuckoo:

Finsbury Park mosque says it is ‘extremely unhappy’ with reporting of van attack

Rob Waugh for Metro.co.uk
Monday 19 Jun 2017 7:36 am

Read more: Finsbury Park mosque is ‘extremely unhappy’ with reporting of van attack

‘We are extremely unhappy with the mainstream media not reporting this as a terrorist attack, whereas they are very swift in describing attacks involving individuals professing to be Muslims and acting in the name of Islam.

Here are the main points from Dep Asst Comm Neil Basu’s press conference.

Dead man was not necessarily killed by attacker

The attack unfolded whilst the man was already receiving first aid from public at the scene. And sadly that man has died. Any causative link between his death and the attack will form part of our investigation. It is too early to state if his death was as a result of this attack.

Forum List

Back