Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

Apparently the man yelled "I want to kill Muslims," if that is the case he is a hero and martyr in the war against the Islamic Imperialist invaders, he should be given a posthumous medal. Death to Islam and death to pedophile worshippers Jes Suis Breivik!
Idiot

The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

You

klan_cross.jpeg

They started whining about this within a few hours of the attack :cuckoo:

Finsbury Park mosque says it is ‘extremely unhappy’ with reporting of van attack

Rob Waugh for Metro.co.uk
Monday 19 Jun 2017 7:36 am

Read more: Finsbury Park mosque is ‘extremely unhappy’ with reporting of van attack

‘We are extremely unhappy with the mainstream media not reporting this as a terrorist attack, whereas they are very swift in describing attacks involving individuals professing to be Muslims and acting in the name of Islam.

Contrast this with the reporting of the Paris attack, the Nice attack, the London Bridge attack, the Manchester attack.

The reporting of those went like this:

LET'S NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS! WE DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A TERRORIST ATTACK! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSLIMS! ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE! THERE IS NO NEED TO THINK THAT ALL MUSLIMS WANT TO KILL YOU!

The reporting of this Finsbury Park situation is like IMMEDIATELY:

THIS IS A TERRORIST ATTACK! THIS IS A WHITE MAN! THIS IS ISLAMAPHOBIC! WE DEMAND THAT ALL MOSQUES GET SPECIAL PROTECTION! ALL WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO KILL ALL THE MUSLIMS!

Yes it's not like people are stupid or have amnesia, people remember exactly how the Killer Kebab Terrorist attacks were reported, the MSM were avoiding ALL references to the words TERRORIST ATTACK and MUSLIM and ISLAM.

Yet within minutes of this situation the same MSM were saying TERRORIST ATTACK and MUH POOR MUSLIMS ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED.

The Agenda yet again on full display.

When the Kebabs are slaughtering our brothers and sisters in Paris, Nice, London, Manchester the Kebabs are near TOTAL silent about condemning the actual Terrorist attacks....but as soon as a group of Kebabs gets a taste of their OWN medicine they IMMEDIATELY are screaming their heads off.

NOBODY supports or condones ANY act of terrorism, the situation is this happening in Finsbury Park is NOT an act of terrorism, it's the act of ONE lone man who was almost certainly angry about what whole groups of Kebabs have been doing in London, Manchester and he had had enough and snapped and decided to give a group of Kebabs a taste of their own medicine and they don't like it.

Well tough shit if they don't like it, they've had it coming, if they don't want more of these incidents it's simple, reign in your OWN people Kebabs and hand them over to the Police, you know who your Would Be Terrorists are in your own communities, you know who your own Radical Extremists are, hand them over to the Police or if not face more revenge attacks by people who have just had enough of you all.

Finsbury Park mosque says it is ‘extremely unhappy’ with reporting of van attack

Read more: Finsbury Park mosque is ‘extremely unhappy’ with reporting of van attack

‘We are extremely unhappy with the mainstream media not reporting this as a terrorist attack, whereas they are very swift in describing attacks involving individuals professing to be Muslims and acting in the name of Islam.

Contrast this with the reporting of the Paris attack, the Nice attack, the London Bridge attack, the Manchester attack.

LET'S NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS! WE DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A TERRORIST ATTACK! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSLIMS! ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE! THERE IS NO NEED TO THINK THAT ALL MUSLIMS WANT TO KILL YOU!

THIS IS A TERRORIST ATTACK! THIS IS A WHITE MAN! THIS IS ISLAMAPHOBIC! WE DEMAND THAT ALL MOSQUES GET SPECIAL PROTECTION! ALL WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO KILL ALL THE MUSLIMS!

Yes it's not like people are stupid or have amnesia, people remember exactly how the Killer Kebab Terrorist attacks were reported, the MSM were avoiding ALL references to the words TERRORIST ATTACK and MUSLIM and ISLAM.

Yet within minutes of this situation the same MSM were saying TERRORIST ATTACK and MUH POOR MUSLIMS ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED.

When the Kebabs are slaughtering our brothers and sisters in Paris, Nice, London, Manchester the Kebabs are near TOTAL silent about condemning the actual Terrorist attacks....but as soon as a group of Kebabs gets a taste of their OWN medicine they IMMEDIATELY are screaming their heads off.

NOBODY supports or condones ANY act of terrorism, the situation is this happening in Finsbury Park is NOT an act of terrorism, it's the act of ONE lone man who was almost certainly angry about what whole groups of Kebabs have been doing in London, Manchester and he had had enough and snapped and decided to give a group of Kebabs a taste of their own medicine and they don't like it.

Well tough shit if they don't like it, they've had it coming, if they don't want more of these incidents it's simple, reign in your OWN people Kebabs and hand them over to the Police, you know who your Would Be Terrorists are in your own communities, you know who your own Radical Extremists are, hand them over to the Police or if not face more revenge attacks by people who have just had enough of you all.
Not to mention the fact that the Mosque leader who is whining is an extremist terrorist supporter.

Twitter
Here is a good video of the attacker
Doesn't look very 'white' to me. Maybe another 'hispanic' :eusa_shifty:
Saw a pic of him on the news and he is white.

All the Leftists, most of which are Pro-Islamist Propagandists and Apologists, they'll now be Muh Poor Muslims and screaming their heads off about wanting ACTION to protect Muh Poor Muslims.

That same crowd are SILENT when the Kebabs get vehicles and mow down Western peoples, they rarely even condemn acts of grotesque slaughter in the Middle East by Killer Kebabs, even when they are cutting the heads off children.

What we do get is the Apologist, Propagandist, Deflections, they never demand ACTION to protect Western peoples from their Muslim pets do they? No they don't. But now they'll all scream that their Muslim pets must get extra protection and ALL paid for by Western taxpayers.

They are sick and disgusting

Did he plow down Muslims at the mosque? I heard the building that went up like a Roman candle was filled with Muslims. Maybe it's retaliation.

I tend to agree. People are sick of the Muslims and the murders they commit. Seems they aren't going to wait for the oh so slow law to catch up with those bastards.

Kill em and let Allah sort em out.

This is what happens when Muslims commit acts of violence, too often, in a land not their own.

Eventually, the backlash begins.

May God rest the souls of those who perished (if any), and give comfort to their families, and to those who were injured by that supposed right-wing Brit.

Still, given how often the Muzzies have savaged their Euro-neighbors in recent months and years, this had to start, sooner or later.

Not with respect to the victims themselves, but to the Islamic community at-large... in a very real sense, they have brought this upon themselves.

It did not have to come to this, but it was their choice, to maim and kill again and again and again, until somebody or another, on the other side, struck back.

That is the same exact rhetoric that ISIS uses. They say they commit terrorist attacks in the west. Because western nation keep bombing Muslim and middle eastern countries. So they attack in retaliation.

You should really do some self reflection if your line of thinking is the same as ISIS or Al-Qaeda.
That tired old rhetoric again? Sane people don't give a monkey what Isis 'think' - its you and your ilk who give them power by suggesting any of the filth they utter matters. It's a great pity so many Muslims are so eager to be swayed by their hate though - and that's on them.

I'm not asking you to care what ISIS thinks. What I am saying is that your mindset is the same as an ISIS member.

Not to mention the fact that the Mosque leader who is whining is an extremist terrorist supporter.

Yes mentioning that would be racist or something :rolleyes-41: Muslim is not a race of course, so no it's not racist.

The Leftist Pro-Islamist Apologists, being basically stupid even contradict themselves in bursting veins to defend their Islamist pets and Killer Kebabs.

When a Killer Kebab slaughters Western peoples on Western streets, they will say "well we are bombing their nations, look what the West is doing in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya"

Then it's reported that the Killer Kebab was born in Britain or France or Belgium or America.

Then the same Leftist Pro-Islamist Apologists will say "but but but he was British/French/Belgian/American, he's as British/French/Belgian/American as you are, stop being a racist bigot, stop being a Nativist you filthy White Supremacist"

The contradiction is that, on ONE hand they are JUSTIFYING their Islamist pets killing OUR Western brothers and sisters because the West is bombing the Killer Kebabs nations in the Middle East and then on the OTHER hand they are INSISTING that the Killer Kebabs have fully integrated and/or ARE fucking Western themselves.

So according to the Leftists if the West is "bombing their nations" that means that the West is bombing Britain, France, Belgium, America?

Lol if it wasn't so serious it would be hilarious.

The situation is they do NOT consider themselves Western, it doesn't matter if they are born in Britain/France/Belgium/America they consider themselves what their origin is and that's Iraqi, Syrian, Afghan, Libyan etc. That's why they'll scream before the terrorist attack "THIS IS FOR SYRIA!" or "THIS IS FOR IRAQ!" etc

I live in LA , most gangs and crimes are commuted by either blacks or Hispanics. Do i put all blacks and Hispanics in one basket and call for retaliation against the innocent ones no....only idiots would

I live on the planet earth. I was brought up in a majority Christian town in the USA. I am a jew. I have been in dozens of churches and scores of synagogues-------I have also worked closely with muslims, and therefore did end up in mosques a few times. The only houses of worship in which I witnessed HATE SPEECH and INSTIGATION was in the mosque. The most REMARKABLE feature of that experience was NO ONE
OBJECTED TO THE FILTH OF AN IMAM FARTING "ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAAM" (the dogs
were referring to CHRISTIANS IN GENERAL in the case of the examples of mosque filth that I witnessed
first hand) NO ONE OBJECTED OR EVEN MURMURED-----little boys sitting next to their fathers listened
to the shit with rapt attention whilst their fathers nodded in agreement. It was difficult for me to
keep from vomiting. Have you ever raised objection to the traditional Islamic cheer "DEATH TO ______"
-----the one that crowds of muslims fart out REGULARLY?

[

This is what happens when Muslims commit acts of violence, too often, in a land not their own.

May God rest the souls of those who perished (if any), and give comfort to their families, and to those who were injured by that supposed right-wing Brit.

Still, given how often the Muzzies have savaged their Euro-neighbors in recent months and years, this had to start, sooner or later.

Not with respect to the victims themselves, but to the Islamic community at-large... in a very real sense, they have brought this upon themselves.

It did not have to come to this, but it was their choice, to maim and kill again and again and again, until somebody or another, on the other side, struck back.

That is the same exact rhetoric that ISIS uses. They say they commit terrorist attacks in the west. Because western nation keep bombing Muslim and middle eastern countries. So they attack in retaliation.

You should really do some self reflection if your line of thinking is the same as ISIS or Al-Qaeda.
That tired old rhetoric again? Sane people don't give a monkey what Isis 'think' - its you and your ilk who give them power by suggesting any of the filth they utter matters. It's a great pity so many Muslims are so eager to be swayed by their hate though - and that's on them.

I'm not asking you to care what ISIS thinks. What I am saying is that your mindset is the same as an ISIS member.

"What I am saying is that your mindset is the same as an ISIS member."

^ One of the worst deflections ever.

Actually you and all lefties are constantly telling us we should care what Isis thinks. What a strange position to hold.

Revenge attack.

I see this as a sign that at least some English folks are disgusted with how their government is handling Islamic terrorism.

Peoples who were crushed by the van living the mosquee.

Communicate from the autority keep on living your life " The usual speech " But remain vigilant.
Muslim Council of Britain : Van hit people living the mosquee demand protection outside of all mosquee.

The Muslims are always demanding things, they never ask, they issue demands.

Our brothers and sisters need protecting against these backward 7th Century knuckledraggers. Fuck the mosques, they all should have been raided several years ago and then shut down. We know from reports that the Iman's preach hatred of the West in them, we however have no idea what they are storing in those mosques, for all we know they could have arsenals of guns and suicide vest making materials.

Revenge attack.

I see this as a sign that at least some English folks are disgusted with how their government is handling Islamic terrorism.

Yes and the British Government need to get with the programme now and deal with their Islamic terrorism, fuck Political Correctness just take the gloves off and do the job.

If they don't logic dictates that huge groups of the British men are going to take matters into their own hands and there will be mega revenge attacks on a daily basis.

My mindset is the same as an Isis member? I don't remember when I last dissolved someone in acid or burnt them in a cage, nor do I recall having the 'mindset' to harm a single living soul because they dont share my views, so do please tell me more!

Fuck what Finsbury Park mosque thinks, maybe they should just go back to the Islamic hellholes they came from.

why do you cite ISIS. -----muslims have been committing genocide and have managed to
murder hundreds of millions for the glory of allah------WITHOUT ISIS. Isis is a drop in the
bucket of Islamic murderous violence. I was a very young adult during the Biafran and
east Pakistani genocide-----and the genocide in Uganda -----NO ISIS AND NO AL QUEIDA----
and then-----then there was the mass murderer Saddam Hussein ----etc etc Not Isis----in fact
it was baathism------like Bashar and Hafez. Isis is a replication of the very beginning of the
Islamic empire mediated by the pile of shit UMAR (good pal and successor to the rapist of
mecca)----that very same pile of shit emulated by the Islamic saint, adolf hitler and his
"Nuremburg laws". It is silly to mumble "isis" every time muslims emulate their heroes of
the past

Forum List

Back