Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

Lol. You crack me up, Tammy, you really do. But you're a terrorist supporter so it's little wonder you find the above OK.
Once again you defame me without a shred of evidence. You really are a disgusting nazi slag.
Going Godwin so soon, Tammy? Lol.
You are providing the evidence right here, you prize idiot.

He's flirting, he's um horny or something :omg:

Eww. Run away! :D

I think last night when I mentioned my beautiful collection of riding crops, most tipped with Moroccan leather, I think my mentioning this has made him go off the rails and into a state of uncontrollable lust :omg:

Like most weak, limp wristed Leftist men, he has a fantasy of being dominated and controlled by a Right-Wing Totalitarian girl dressed in black, with knee high leather riding boots and wielding a leather tipped riding crop :smoke:

You mean fascist. :dunno:

It amazes me what people are outraged over. And the utter LACK of ANY sort of discomfort with people on this thread JUSTIFYING and even CELEBRATING killing innocent people. That is really a new low. Can't find that in any of the other threads on terrorist incidents.

No doubt. They are almost gleeful in their support for this action. They are overtly engaging in the very behavior they suggest liberals do. It's readily apparent who the actual terror apologists are.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzz. Its not extreme to have a problem with the policies of the Israeli state.
Lol. You crack me up, Tammy, you really do. But you're a terrorist supporter so it's little wonder you find the above OK.
Once again you defame me without a shred of evidence. You really are a disgusting nazi slag.

Maybe we should ditch our Fascist Slag / Nazi Slag costumes? It's all too much for the poor old fool.

Lol! :2up:

Saturday nite------London-----the guy in the picture looks about 30. In my town that's a PRESUMPTION
OF D U I
I almost hope Islam does conquer where ever some of these libs are from. That would be hilarious if they all had to convert to Islam and pray 5 times a day, wear certain clothing, homosexuality would be illegal. Can you imagine? :lol:

you are very vindictive
There were early reports that he was drunk. And he is apparently 48 yrs old.

has the driver of the van been identified yet other than he is "white" in the mind of some limey cop?

Is he actually white? That was an early report on non major networks but I've also see a report that he is a fellow Muslim who had a dispute with the. Theyve had this guy in custody with no mug shot or information being released
Here is a picture of him, but it's not very clear.

View attachment 134183

He doesn't look very White Tilly, he looks like a Kebab in the below picture.

img_2237-jpg.134183

You are so badly informed. the Muslim community has condemned all acts of terrorism. Why do you state otherwise ?
they have not been very vocal about it; nor are they exerting "peer pressure" to make it stop

if anything, the sentiment from the goat fuckers is to silently cheer

I watched on TV as thousands of Palestinians cheered the 9/11 attacks

fuck these people

and I'll take a travel ban please
Worldwide Muslims Condemn List

Well this shows how wrong you are.

The idiocy of your response is par for the course for dumb bigots. What did you do to stop the Charlotte Church massacre ?

the "world wide muslims condemn" list is PROOF of the filth of Islamic hypocricy.
Muslims worship every slut that ties a bomb to her whorish ass for the purpose of
murdering babies for allah

Maybe that's the best way to deal with them. Play their dirty game.

If nothing else, we (conservatives) are having a moment of great humility and introspection

It is amazing how yesterday's incident demonstrates to me how some liberals feel about the congressional baseball practice shooting

I can fully understand, and even emphasize with their thoughts of not really being upset that people are hurt, but still frustrated & angry about the incident at the same time

there are other amazing parallels

the DC shooter was motivated by rage & irrational fears - he was driven by the propaganda that the American main stream media has been happily dishing out for quite some time - worked into a frenzy over histrionic and unhinged wailing

this is very similar to what happens with terrorists - they get into their "group=think" & get all fired up to bring down the great satan

in the UK - we see that after months & months of crazed & irrational attacks from the Muslim community, attacks that most Muslims don't seem to care about, a guy finally snapped. The Muslims are screaming bloody murder & demanding that this be treated as a "terrorist attack" - well NO

it was not a terrorist attack, it was a criminal attack by someone who is mentally unstable

he needs to be made an example of, I am confident he will be

but I want to see the same level of outrage from the "moderate Muslim" community about attacks committed in the name of Allah

either that, or I want to see them rounded up and shipped out
You are so badly informed. the Muslim community has condemned all acts of terrorism. Why do you state otherwise ?

So when a Muslim carries out an attack, we shouldn't let that one or few represent the whole "community", yet if a few release a lame ass statement of condemnation, we should beleive the entire "Muslim community" actually feels this way.

Sorry Tammy, action speaks louder than words. Their words mean nothing, especially since their cult religious book tells them to lie to infidels.
Well do you feel obliged to apologise for so called christian terrorist acts ?
I doubt it. I dont feel obliged to.
The truth is that you are just a low information bigot who needs someone to hate.
But you're not a Christian, so that's not saying much, is it, Tammy?

BTW, I forgot to mention, The man with the van hired it in Wales. I guess he *might* be a fellow boyo?

Last edited:
I do not find an independent report-------did it really happen?

Man arrested as 'van ploughs into people' at London mosque | Daily Mail Online

It appears legit. Maybe a Brit running over muslims?...........reverse Terrorism. The best kind!

Nothing that kills innocent people is good.
Please explain that to the leaders of ISIS and everyone of the hundreds of radical Islamofascist terrorist groups around the world. Then get back to use OK?

Saturday nite------London-----the guy in the picture looks about 30. In my town that's a PRESUMPTION
OF D U I
I almost hope Islam does conquer where ever some of these libs are from. That would be hilarious if they all had to convert to Islam and pray 5 times a day, wear certain clothing, homosexuality would be illegal. Can you imagine? :lol:

you are very vindictive
There were early reports that he was drunk. And he is apparently 48 yrs old.

tilly-----in my town----Saturday nite-----driver----of anglo background is DUI until
proven otherwise. During the time I served in the navy------it was DUI and no one
would even consider a denial

Labour leader's 15 meetings with his 'friend' who wants to destroy Israel
Corbyn_3593719b.jpg

Mr Corbyn captioned this photo on his Facebook page: "Really enjoyed Iftar supper at Finsbury Park Mosque with legendary Mohammed Kozbar and friends"

By Andrew Gilligan

10:26PM GMT 12 Mar 2016

...Mr Corbyn has spoken of his “friendship” with the “legendary” Mohammed Kozbar, chairman of the mosque and vice-president of the Muslim Association of Britain, which is closely linked to the Islamist Muslim Brotherhood.

Mr Kozbar claims that the Finsbury Park mosque, formerly notorious as the base of Abu Hamza, has turned over a new leaf under his leadership. Mr Corbyn, too, has praised it as a “wonderful place” which “guides me and many others”.

But in a demonstration in December 2011 Mr Kozbar called for the destruction of Israel, saying: “This time it will be the end of Israel, inshallah [God willing.]”

On October 11 last year, amid a wave of stabbings of Israelis by Palestinians in Jerusalem and elsewhere, he wrote that “Palestine is uprising, Alquds [Jerusalem] is uprising and our brothers and sisters are giving everything to defend Alaqsa Mosque [in Jerusalem]. The question is what are we doing to support them and show them that they are not alone on this.”

He has praised as “always cracking the words of truth” the extremist cleric and Muslim Brotherhood ideological leader Yusuf al-Qaradawi, who has supported suicide bombings of civilians and defended rape, saying that “to be absolved from guilt, the raped woman must have shown some sort of good conduct.”

...Under Mr Kozbar’s chairmanship Finsbury Park Mosque continues to host bigots, extremists and terrorist supporters. One of its other trustees, Mohammed Sawalha, is a leading activist and former commander in the terror group Hamas.

The mosque hosted as a guest-of-honour an Islamist leader, Abdullah Djaballah, who called on people to “wage holy Muslim war against the US and British invaders in Iraq.” Mr Djaballah was pictured with Mr Corbyn and Mr Kozbar on a visit to the mosque in 2014.

A regular preacher at the mosque, Fadel Soliman, says that wives who displease their husbands should be beaten, albeit that “the hitting must be done with a small stick”.

Mr Soliman ran a weekly lecture series at the mosque until six weeks ago.

Both Mr Kozbar and Mr Corbyn declined to comment when contacted by the Telegraph.

Jeremy Corbyn and the mosque leader who blames the UK for Isil
ZZZZZZZZZZZzz. Its not extreme to have a problem with the policies of the Israeli state.

Tammy is flirting like crazy today with us, he's called me a "Fascist slag" now he's called Tilly a "Nazi slag", Tammy please control yourself, all these flirtatious compliments we are getting are too much already :smoke:
Dont think for one second that he did not read the term "slag" on some soros site. No originality. They offer nothing new. All scripts with new words that all mean the same thing.

Christian white American males are to blame for everything. That, is all they know.
Well Tammy is Welsh and he lives under a slag heap. He gets very excited by slags.

If nothing else, we (conservatives) are having a moment of great humility and introspection

It is amazing how yesterday's incident demonstrates to me how some liberals feel about the congressional baseball practice shooting

I can fully understand, and even emphasize with their thoughts of not really being upset that people are hurt, but still frustrated & angry about the incident at the same time

the DC shooter was motivated by rage & irrational fears - he was driven by the propaganda that the American main stream media has been happily dishing out for quite some time - worked into a frenzy over histrionic and unhinged wailing

this is very similar to what happens with terrorists - they get into their "group=think" & get all fired up to bring down the great satan

in the UK - we see that after months & months of crazed & irrational attacks from the Muslim community, attacks that most Muslims don't seem to care about, a guy finally snapped. The Muslims are screaming bloody murder & demanding that this be treated as a "terrorist attack" - well NO

it was not a terrorist attack, it was a criminal attack by someone who is mentally unstable

but I want to see the same level of outrage from the "moderate Muslim" community about attacks committed in the name of Allah

So when a Muslim carries out an attack, we shouldn't let that one or few represent the whole "community", yet if a few release a lame ass statement of condemnation, we should beleive the entire "Muslim community" actually feels this way.

Sorry Tammy, action speaks louder than words. Their words mean nothing, especially since their cult religious book tells them to lie to infidels.
The truth is that you are just a low information bigot who needs someone to hate.
But your not a Christian, so that's not saying much, is it, Tammy?

BTW, I forgot to mention, The man with the van hired it in Wales. I guess he *might* be a fellow boyo?

Wales? that clinches it------he was BOMBED out of his mind

has the driver of the van been identified yet other than he is "white" in the mind of some limey cop?

Is he actually white? That was an early report on non major networks but I've also see a report that he is a fellow Muslim who had a dispute with the. Theyve had this guy in custody with no mug shot or information being released

View attachment 134183

img_2237-jpg.134183

Oh boy, if he is a Muslim, the progressives will be disappointed....bigly.

What "Christian terrorist acts"?

You know:

But but but what about Timothy McVeigh?

View attachment 134183

img_2237-jpg.134183
I agree. But Tammy kindly posted a better pic earlier where he does look white. It's a bit difficult as his face is pretty smashed up. He might be a Welsh boyo since he hired the van in Wales.

Eww. Run away! :D

I think last night when I mentioned my beautiful collection of riding crops, most tipped with Moroccan leather, I think my mentioning this has made him go off the rails and into a state of uncontrollable lust :omg:

Like most weak, limp wristed Leftist men, he has a fantasy of being dominated and controlled by a Right-Wing Totalitarian girl dressed in black, with knee high leather riding boots and wielding a leather tipped riding crop :smoke:

You mean fascist. :dunno:

They say that this man hired the vehicle in Tammy's Wales, it's clear that ALL White people in Wales are dangerous Fascists and want to slaughter Tammy's boyfriends Muh Muslims.

The only logical way to protect Tammy's boyfriends Muh Muslims is to immediately round up ALL White people in Wales and airdrop them into Gitmo.

London seems to be the location for cowards and dirtbags of all stripes. Targeting peaceful worshippers outside a Mosque, doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce that it was a terror attack.

Seems to be a great deal of tension between different groups in London. Apparently this particular mosque has a particular history, so it may "have been a calculated attack" according to Peter Bergen on CNN.
------------------------------------- worshipper outside of a mosque should not be outside of a mosque in England or any Western land SCanadian .

I would think that people of faith should be free to be outside their houses of worship with out fear of attack. In fact, people should be free anywhere, without worrying about attacks. London has had more than it's share lately :(
An eye for an eye.
It's past time to stand up to these violent sand monkeys.

This is not possible. The London mayor said not to worry because it was safe. Must be fake news.

Forum List

Back