Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

No doubt another crazed Amish jihadist

No doubt it's one of your 'jihad for Jesus'
bretheren.

You carry the banner proudly.

View attachment 134181
I dont see this character as a Christian any more than I see isis as Muslim. Despite anything that he,or they, spout in support of their murders.
Isis are very devout and pious Muslims.
But there's so much you 'don't see' I'm not surprised you don't know that.

Where is Mrs May in condemning this ? Busy doing a deal with the flat earth kneecapping party I suppose.

Labour leader's 15 meetings with his 'friend' who wants to destroy Israel
Corbyn_3593719b.jpg

Mr Corbyn captioned this photo on his Facebook page: "Really enjoyed Iftar supper at Finsbury Park Mosque with legendary Mohammed Kozbar and friends"

By Andrew Gilligan

10:26PM GMT 12 Mar 2016

...Mr Corbyn has spoken of his “friendship” with the “legendary” Mohammed Kozbar, chairman of the mosque and vice-president of the Muslim Association of Britain, which is closely linked to the Islamist Muslim Brotherhood.

Mr Kozbar claims that the Finsbury Park mosque, formerly notorious as the base of Abu Hamza, has turned over a new leaf under his leadership. Mr Corbyn, too, has praised it as a “wonderful place” which “guides me and many others”.

But in a demonstration in December 2011 Mr Kozbar called for the destruction of Israel, saying: “This time it will be the end of Israel, inshallah [God willing.]”

On October 11 last year, amid a wave of stabbings of Israelis by Palestinians in Jerusalem and elsewhere, he wrote that “Palestine is uprising, Alquds [Jerusalem] is uprising and our brothers and sisters are giving everything to defend Alaqsa Mosque [in Jerusalem]. The question is what are we doing to support them and show them that they are not alone on this.”

He has praised as “always cracking the words of truth” the extremist cleric and Muslim Brotherhood ideological leader Yusuf al-Qaradawi, who has supported suicide bombings of civilians and defended rape, saying that “to be absolved from guilt, the raped woman must have shown some sort of good conduct.”

...Under Mr Kozbar’s chairmanship Finsbury Park Mosque continues to host bigots, extremists and terrorist supporters. One of its other trustees, Mohammed Sawalha, is a leading activist and former commander in the terror group Hamas.

The mosque hosted as a guest-of-honour an Islamist leader, Abdullah Djaballah, who called on people to “wage holy Muslim war against the US and British invaders in Iraq.” Mr Djaballah was pictured with Mr Corbyn and Mr Kozbar on a visit to the mosque in 2014.

A regular preacher at the mosque, Fadel Soliman, says that wives who displease their husbands should be beaten, albeit that “the hitting must be done with a small stick”.

Mr Soliman ran a weekly lecture series at the mosque until six weeks ago.

Both Mr Kozbar and Mr Corbyn declined to comment when contacted by the Telegraph.

Jeremy Corbyn and the mosque leader who blames the UK for Isil
ZZZZZZZZZZZzz. Its not extreme to have a problem with the policies of the Israeli state.
Lol. You crack me up, Tammy, you really do. But you're a terrorist supporter so it's little wonder you find the above OK.
Once again you defame me without a shred of evidence. You really are a disgusting nazi slag.
Going Godwin so soon, Tammy? Lol.
You are providing the evidence right here, you prize idiot.

He's flirting, he's um horny or something :omg:

Maybe that's the best way to deal with them. Play their dirty game.

If nothing else, we (conservatives) are having a moment of great humility and introspection

It is amazing how yesterday's incident demonstrates to me how some liberals feel about the congressional baseball practice shooting

I can fully understand, and even emphasize with their thoughts of not really being upset that people are hurt, but still frustrated & angry about the incident at the same time

there are other amazing parallels

the DC shooter was motivated by rage & irrational fears - he was driven by the propaganda that the American main stream media has been happily dishing out for quite some time - worked into a frenzy over histrionic and unhinged wailing

this is very similar to what happens with terrorists - they get into their "group=think" & get all fired up to bring down the great satan

in the UK - we see that after months & months of crazed & irrational attacks from the Muslim community, attacks that most Muslims don't seem to care about, a guy finally snapped. The Muslims are screaming bloody murder & demanding that this be treated as a "terrorist attack" - well NO

it was not a terrorist attack, it was a criminal attack by someone who is mentally unstable

he needs to be made an example of, I am confident he will be

but I want to see the same level of outrage from the "moderate Muslim" community about attacks committed in the name of Allah

either that, or I want to see them rounded up and shipped out
You are so badly informed. the Muslim community has condemned all acts of terrorism. Why do you state otherwise ?

So when a Muslim carries out an attack, we shouldn't let that one or few represent the whole "community", yet if a few release a lame ass statement of condemnation, we should beleive the entire "Muslim community" actually feels this way.

Sorry Tammy, action speaks louder than words. Their words mean nothing, especially since their cult religious book tells them to lie to infidels.

Corbyn_3593719b.jpg

Mr Corbyn captioned this photo on his Facebook page: "Really enjoyed Iftar supper at Finsbury Park Mosque with legendary Mohammed Kozbar and friends"

By Andrew Gilligan

...Mr Corbyn has spoken of his “friendship” with the “legendary” Mohammed Kozbar, chairman of the mosque and vice-president of the Muslim Association of Britain, which is closely linked to the Islamist Muslim Brotherhood.

Mr Kozbar claims that the Finsbury Park mosque, formerly notorious as the base of Abu Hamza, has turned over a new leaf under his leadership. Mr Corbyn, too, has praised it as a “wonderful place” which “guides me and many others”.

But in a demonstration in December 2011 Mr Kozbar called for the destruction of Israel, saying: “This time it will be the end of Israel, inshallah [God willing.]”

On October 11 last year, amid a wave of stabbings of Israelis by Palestinians in Jerusalem and elsewhere, he wrote that “Palestine is uprising, Alquds [Jerusalem] is uprising and our brothers and sisters are giving everything to defend Alaqsa Mosque [in Jerusalem]. The question is what are we doing to support them and show them that they are not alone on this.”

He has praised as “always cracking the words of truth” the extremist cleric and Muslim Brotherhood ideological leader Yusuf al-Qaradawi, who has supported suicide bombings of civilians and defended rape, saying that “to be absolved from guilt, the raped woman must have shown some sort of good conduct.”

...Under Mr Kozbar’s chairmanship Finsbury Park Mosque continues to host bigots, extremists and terrorist supporters. One of its other trustees, Mohammed Sawalha, is a leading activist and former commander in the terror group Hamas.

The mosque hosted as a guest-of-honour an Islamist leader, Abdullah Djaballah, who called on people to “wage holy Muslim war against the US and British invaders in Iraq.” Mr Djaballah was pictured with Mr Corbyn and Mr Kozbar on a visit to the mosque in 2014.

A regular preacher at the mosque, Fadel Soliman, says that wives who displease their husbands should be beaten, albeit that “the hitting must be done with a small stick”.

Both Mr Kozbar and Mr Corbyn declined to comment when contacted by the Telegraph.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzz. Its not extreme to have a problem with the policies of the Israeli state.
Lol. You crack me up, Tammy, you really do. But you're a terrorist supporter so it's little wonder you find the above OK.
Once again you defame me without a shred of evidence. You really are a disgusting nazi slag.

Eww. Run away! :D

You are so badly informed. the Muslim community has condemned all acts of terrorism. Why do you state otherwise ?
they have not been very vocal about it; nor are they exerting "peer pressure" to make it stop

if anything, the sentiment from the goat fuckers is to silently cheer

I watched on TV as thousands of Palestinians cheered the 9/11 attacks

fuck these people

and I'll take a travel ban please
Worldwide Muslims Condemn List

Well this shows how wrong you are.

The idiocy of your response is par for the course for dumb bigots. What did you do to stop the Charlotte Church massacre ?

^ Says the dumb bigot who was trashing Protestants in Northern Ireland.

Saturday nite------London-----the guy in the picture looks about 30. In my town that's a PRESUMPTION
OF D U I
I almost hope Islam does conquer where ever some of these libs are from. That would be hilarious if they all had to convert to Islam and pray 5 times a day, wear certain clothing, homosexuality would be illegal. Can you imagine? :lol:

you are very vindictive

The whole situation is so disgusting. I hate it and I hate Muslims. I don't care if these bunch of nerds call me a "bigot." I hate them based on their actions (and inactions), the way they treat women and especially little girls and boys, and a whole slew of other reasons. The religion (or CULT) inspires some disgusting activity and some disgusting behaviors. It is outdated and should be obsolete because of the ignorance of it all.
Would you like to see them all dead ? Lucy would.

"Would you like to see them all dead ? Lucy would."

Post links to where I've commented that I want ALL Muslims dead, actual links to full posts, not your usual copy and paste and rewritings of peoples posts within your copy and pasting that you have done with other people.

If nothing else, we (conservatives) are having a moment of great humility and introspection

It is amazing how yesterday's incident demonstrates to me how some liberals feel about the congressional baseball practice shooting

I can fully understand, and even emphasize with their thoughts of not really being upset that people are hurt, but still frustrated & angry about the incident at the same time

the DC shooter was motivated by rage & irrational fears - he was driven by the propaganda that the American main stream media has been happily dishing out for quite some time - worked into a frenzy over histrionic and unhinged wailing

this is very similar to what happens with terrorists - they get into their "group=think" & get all fired up to bring down the great satan

in the UK - we see that after months & months of crazed & irrational attacks from the Muslim community, attacks that most Muslims don't seem to care about, a guy finally snapped. The Muslims are screaming bloody murder & demanding that this be treated as a "terrorist attack" - well NO

it was not a terrorist attack, it was a criminal attack by someone who is mentally unstable

but I want to see the same level of outrage from the "moderate Muslim" community about attacks committed in the name of Allah

So when a Muslim carries out an attack, we shouldn't let that one or few represent the whole "community", yet if a few release a lame ass statement of condemnation, we should beleive the entire "Muslim community" actually feels this way.

Sorry Tammy, action speaks louder than words. Their words mean nothing, especially since their cult religious book tells them to lie to infidels.
Well do you feel obliged to apologise for so called christian terrorist acts ?
I doubt it. I dont feel obliged to.
The truth is that you are just a low information bigot who needs someone to hate.

Saturday nite------London-----the guy in the picture looks about 30. In my town that's a PRESUMPTION
OF D U I
I almost hope Islam does conquer where ever some of these libs are from. That would be hilarious if they all had to convert to Islam and pray 5 times a day, wear certain clothing, homosexuality would be illegal. Can you imagine? :lol:

you are very vindictive

Well, that's what they are fighting for. Here's for hoping they get the lives they want! :cheers2:

Corbyn_3593719b.jpg

By Andrew Gilligan

Tammy is flirting like crazy today with us, he's called me a "Fascist slag" now he's called Tilly a "Nazi slag", Tammy please control yourself, all these flirtatious compliments we are getting are too much already :smoke:
LOL :laugh2:

Corbyn_3593719b.jpg

By Andrew Gilligan

Tammy is flirting like crazy today with us, he's called me a "Fascist slag" now he's called Tilly a "Nazi slag", Tammy please control yourself, all these flirtatious compliments we are getting are too much already :smoke:
Dont think for one second that he did not read the term "slag" on some soros site. No originality. They offer nothing new. All scripts with new words that all mean the same thing.

Christian white American males are to blame for everything. That, is all they know.

The truth is that you are just a low information bigot who needs someone to hate.

What "Christian terrorist acts"?

OF D U I

you are very vindictive

Well, that's what they are fighting for. Here's for hoping they get the lives they want! :cheers2:
You are finally seeing them for what they are.

Shit.

That is it.

They do not deserve one ounce of respect. None of them.

Where is Mrs May in condemning this ? Busy doing a deal with the flat earth kneecapping party I suppose.

Whilst Corbyn again uses the dead and injured to further his commie terrorist supporting cause, Mrs May is busy running the country and getting BREXIT underway.
And you do know that's Comrade Corbyns constituency, don't you Tammy?

Eww. Run away! :D

I think last night when I mentioned my beautiful collection of riding crops, most tipped with Moroccan leather, I think my mentioning this has made him go off the rails and into a state of uncontrollable lust :omg:

Like most weak, limp wristed Leftist men, he has a fantasy of being dominated and controlled by a Right-Wing Totalitarian girl dressed in black, with knee high leather riding boots and wielding a leather tipped riding crop :smoke:

This is all psychological with his type, it's why they have a TOTAL OBSESSION with ALL things Fascist.

Relatively speaking, there are very FEW "terrorist attacks" related to white Christian males. But liberals are dishonest "slags" and will continue with their false narrative and terrible attempts at diversion.

Corbyn_3593719b.jpg

By Andrew Gilligan

Maybe we should ditch our Fascist Slag / Nazi Slag costumes? It's all too much for the poor old fool.

What "Christian terrorist acts"?
They will list Timothy McVeigh from 22 years ago. He was white, and so automatically Christian.

The CRUSADES!!!!

Forum List

Back