Breaking: WaPo Accidentally Outs That The Leakers Are Nine Obama Insiders

Gee, during the election Trump was all enthusiastic about the leaked DNC emails, and told us all to consider the CONTENTS of the leaks and ignore the sources. Now he's telling us to IGNORE the contents of the leaks, and worry about the sources.

I guess now that the shoe is on the other foot, and it's TRUMP who is being exposed, that makes it not OK to view the contents.

Do you not know the difference between confidential government information and emails from Debbie and Hilly's playhouse?
Apparently you don't.....but that's why we love you RWrs.....so cute, so cuddly, so low-info.

Says the fascist....

Me? Where have I ever advocated the government rounding up people and killing them for being a different political persuasion?

That's just you being silly, Owebo.

Gee, during the election Trump was all enthusiastic about the leaked DNC emails, and told us all to consider the CONTENTS of the leaks and ignore the sources. Now he's telling us to IGNORE the contents of the leaks, and worry about the sources.

I guess now that the shoe is on the other foot, and it's TRUMP who is being exposed, that makes it not OK to view the contents.

Do you not know the difference between confidential government information and emails from Debbie and Hilly's playhouse?
Apparently you don't.....but that's why we love you RWrs.....so cute, so cuddly, so low-info.
15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

Forum List

Back