BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

I have no empathy for the man that died either ,but we cannot just go around killing people for no reason.

The guy wasn't just sitting around minding his business. he was ranting and raving and threatening people in an enclosed space. The Marine tried to restrain him, not beat the everloving shit out of him.

The guy wasn't just sitting around minding his business. he was ranting and raving and threatening people in an enclosed space. The Marine tried to restrain him, not beat the everloving shit out of him.

I know what was happening, but there was no need for deadly force. The choke hold is not supposed to be lethal. The Marine was not trained to keep it applied for 15 minutes.

I know he did not mean to kill the guy, but he did and if we just let it happen it will continue to happen with more frequency.

Points out that it’s political, driven by the racist agenda that whites are going around killing “oppressed” black men. We didn’t hear a firestorm like this on any of the previous 11 murders - and they were actual intentional murders - because a whitey didn’t do it.
How many folks were arrested in the previous 11 murders?

His intent was to subdue him.
So he didn't realize the man was choking to death. How did he miss that?
What a deflection. I didn’t see you in here lambasting the murderers of last year’s 11 victims. Only in the very rare case where a white does it, and a black - even a long-time, violent criminal thug who should have had his ass in prison long ago - is the victim.
I didn't see you lambasting the 2 white boys who murdered a Hispanic teacher because they flunked her class.

I know what was happening, but there was no need for deadly force. The choke hold is not supposed to be lethal. The Marine was not trained to keep it applied for 15 minutes.

I know he did not mean to kill the guy, but he did and if we just let it happen it will continue to happen with more frequency.

And if we punish people for trying to help, we basically give these spaces over to the nutjobs.

Requiring perfection to a person responding to a situation created by the nutjob in question gives all power to the nutjob.

And has anyone seen the full video of him supposedly holding the hold for 15 minutes?

So he didn't realize the man was choking to death. How did he miss that?

I didn't see you lambasting the 2 white boys who murdered a Hispanic teacher because they flunked her class.

I didn't see anyone trying to say they don't deserve to go to jail.

Forum List

Back