BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

Conversely, didn't Neely say that he didn't care if he died? There are better ways of subduing an idiot like this than choking. Perhaps he might have come up from behind him, as he did, but instead, grabbed his feet and flipped him hard onto his face slamming his face into the floor, then jumped on his back, put his knee into his thoracic, pulled his hands behind him and had someone tie his hands with a scarf or something until they got to the next stop and got the police.

I think any good marine has many options in handling one crazy dude.
He was yelling for those around him to call the police; it was over 15 minutes by the time they came He had previously been arrested many times over including belting a senior citizen in the face,; he shouldn’t have been out on the streets in the first place

Because nothing had to be said. If they killed the teacher for that reason let them rot.
Had this been a scenario with 2 black kids you racist clowns would have had plenty to say.
That situation and this one isn't comparable.

The guy wanted to restrain a nutjob in an enclosed rectangular box who was threatening people, not kill him.
So you restrained him to death, he didn't realize the man was dying.

He shouldn't pay for anything.

This wasn't him randomly picking someone to fuck with, this was him responding to a threatening situation.

A situation created by the nutjob.

All on him, none on the Marine.

Why didn't Penny just let go of Neely and get off the train when it stopped?

Agree. This was a dangerous criminal assaulting people, and this brave Marine took action to save them from injury, or worse.
He hadn't assaulted anyone on that train. So choking a man to death while 3 other men were holding him is heroic.
The black victim should have been in prison, but the progressives want to let criminals roam free because “racial equity.”
Based on what?

He was yelling for those around him to call the police; it was over 15 minutes by the time they came He had previously been arrested many times over including belting a senior citizen in the face,; he shouldn’t have been out on the streets in the first place

How long should he have been held in custody?

He hadn't assaulted anyone on that train. So choking a man to death while 3 other men were holding him is heroic.

Based on what?
Yes, he was a dangerous criminal thug who assaulted a lot of the passengers. If it weren’t for you racists going soft on crime because a disproportionate of violent offenders are black, he would have been in prison instead of terrifying innocent people.

Based on what?
Based on what the DA said - he wants to let violent thugs back on the street to harm and even kill innocent people to achieve “equity.”

Next time a violent thug plans to assault innocent people on the subway, he better check to make sure a Marine isn’t standing nearby.

If I were the guy charged I'd ask for a change of venue as there is no chance for a fair verdict in New York City.
Respectfully, I would stay at least in same NY borough area (I don't know them well). You get one or two ticked off subway riders on the jury and thats at worst a hung jury.

Respectfully, I would stay at least in same NY borough area (I don't know them well). You get one or two ticked off subway riders on the jury and thats at worst a hung jury.
I'm sure the jury will consist of liberals.

Forum List

Back