BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

I defer to you and gator on the matter of polishing while incarcerated, for obvious reasons.

You're free to do whatever you want. I'm just pointing out your fantasy you expressed came from you, no one else.

Had this been a scenario with 2 black kids you racist clowns would have had plenty to say.

So you restrained him to death, he didn't realize the man was dying.

Wrong.

Lawlessness is lawlessness. I care far less about race than you do.

Situation created by the nutjob, and the people who let him continue to be a nutjob.

Why didn't Penny just let go of Neely and get off the train when it stopped?

Waiting for the cops.

Why didn't Neely stop struggling?

Because he was batshit crazy and a threat to everyone on that train.

You're free to do whatever you want. I'm just pointing out your fantasy you expressed came from you, no one else.
No, actually it came from your boyfriend gator. It is cute that you stick up for each other though.

He was acting in a threatening manner. He was restrained, he unfortunately died.

Blame the people who didn't help him before that.

I blame the person who killed him for no good reason. And though he was acting in an erratic and threatening manner, I'm not aware of anyone on that train saying Neely threatened them with great bodily harm or death. And again, self defense is only allowed to stop the threat. Penny accomplished that but then still maintained his death grip on Neely. And again, NY is not a stand your ground state; Penny had a duty to retreat when the subway doors opened.

Waiting for the cops.

Why didn't Neely stop struggling?

Because he was batshit crazy and a threat to everyone on that train.

Why would Neely stop struggling when someone is choking him to death?

And Neely did stop stop struggling at some point. His body went limp. Penny still didn't release. Hence, manslaughter.

Of course he is, he murdered a black man.
That's not why, fucknugget.

Because he saw something bad happening and put a stop to it.

Even if he was black, he would have been charged.

You know, in my day, I was the one doing wrong and it was big black dudes wearing sweatbands that knew

all kinds of kung-fu and karate pulling me off this cracker I was about to damn-near.

I learned a lot from them dudes, they were cool AF. They stopped the fight and talked me down and we burned a doober.

There were white guys in their crew, too. There was NOT all this racial division in America back then.

Oh, I was hella fired up, and they knew it. I had the red in my eyes. You see, back in those days, people broke fights up

before they got out of hand. They talked some good sense to me. I wish things were still like that.

They came from a position of love for your fellow man.

We're all in this thing together, whether you believe or not. That's how it is.

Last edited:
I blame the person who killed him for no good reason. And though he was acting in an erratic and threatening manner, I'm not aware of anyone on that train saying Neely threatened them with great bodily harm or death. And again, self defense is only allowed to stop the threat. Penny accomplished that but then still maintained his death grip on Neely. And again, NY is not a stand your ground state; Penny had a duty to retreat when the subway doors opened.

Stand your ground is applying deadly force, which Penny didn't do. He wasn't armed.

His rant included death threats according to stories so far.

Have they released all the videos taken?

Why are we demanding perfection from Penny when we don't care about even competence from the people that should have been helping Neely not be a threat to society??

Why would Neely stop struggling when someone is choking him to death?

And Neely did stop stop struggling at some point. His body went limp. Penny still didn't release. Hence, manslaughter.

All still conjecture because all we have seen so far is clips of the videos taken.

He also had one man trying to help restrain, and one man telling him to calm the fuck down, if the stories are accurate.

I guess we should just all let the nuts take over, because that's what lefties like you want. normal people living in fear.

All still conjecture because all we have seen so far is clips of the videos taken.

He also had one man trying to help restrain, and one man telling him to calm the fuck down, if the stories are accurate.

I guess we should just all let the nuts take over, because that's what lefties like you want. normal people living in fear.
That’s actually the lesson the leftists are pushing with this: we are allowing violent criminals to roam wild in the street, so if you see one of them terrorizing and threatening innocent people, you better just let him do harm. Especially if the thug is black and you are white.

The next Good Samaritan will hesitate to step in, and innocent people will be injured.

From what I read one of them was trying to help Neely, not detain him. The courts will work out those questions.
Today's courts are as corrupt as the government, and that includes juries which are no longer the conscience of the community. Courts do not any more deliver justice. They have become political weapons.

Stand your ground is applying deadly force, which Penny didn't do. He wasn't armed.

His rant included death threats according to stories so far.

Have they released all the videos taken?

Why are we demanding perfection from Penny when we don't care about even competence from the people that should have been helping Neely not be a threat to society??

You don't have to be armed to employ deadly force. Given he killed Neely, it's laughable you tried taking a position that Penny didn't employ deadly force.

As far as death threats from Neely, post a link to someone on that train claiming he threatened their life...

Not all video has been released.

Neely being on the streets is an independent conversation from Penny. Penny had no right to engage in lethal self-defense.

Nope. No one is condemning Penny for stepping in and taking action. Only that he did so negligently.

You don't have to be armed to employ deadly force. Given he killed Neely, it's laughable you tried taking a position that Penny didn't employ deadly force.

As far as death threats from Neely, post a link to someone on that train claiming he threatened their life...

Not all video has been released.

Neely being on the streets is an independent conversation from Penny. Penny had no right to engage in lethal self-defense.

Again, stand your ground is a deadly force concept, not here where deadly force was not intended.

Considering the cops aren't doing their jobs anymore, people have to do it for them.

Nope. No one is condemning Penny for stepping in and taking action. Only that he did so negligently.

You can't hold him to law enforcement standards because he isn't a law enforcement officer.

The general "defund the police" mentality is what gets you this situation.

Again, stand your ground is a deadly force concept, not here where deadly force was not intended.

Considering the cops aren't doing their jobs anymore, people have to do it for them.
But they won’t if the libs take punitive action. Their goal is to let the violent criminals take over the citires.

Yes, he was a dangerous criminal thug who assaulted a lot of the passengers.
Bullshit, that man hadn't assaulted anyone that day.
If it weren’t for you racists going soft on crime because a disproportionate of violent offenders are black, he would have been in prison instead of terrifying innocent people.
How are they going soft when black folks are sent to prison, while white are put on probation.

Last edited:
That’s actually the lesson the leftists are pushing with this: we are allowing violent criminals to roam wild in the street, so if you see one of them terrorizing and threatening innocent people, you better just let him do harm. Especially if the thug is black and you are white.

The next Good Samaritan will hesitate to step in, and innocent people will be injured.

Or maybe the next good samaritan will step in but not use excessive force negligently.

Forum List

Back