BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

Watch the video.

Neely is awake and fighting.

As SOON as he stops fighting as becomes non-responsive, he is released and placed into a recovery position.

I found the video in it's entirety at the link below.

Watch it, read the article, then come back.

Golfing Gator

The video is only several minutes long and starts before Penny put him into a choke hold. I believe I read just the video was about 4 minutes. Who knows where you came up with 2:55?

Last edited:
Should you ever find yourself being directly responsible for the death of another person, you will be arrested. No if, ands, or buts. 12 of your peers will decide what to do with you.
Wrong. You are missing the concept of imminent threat to your life. Now I do not believe Neely's actions posed an imminent threat to the Marine's life so the charge should be involuntary manslaughter with a sentence of probation, given the circumstances.

I watched it. It's incriminating, along with those snippets I copied and pasted from YOUR article.
Then you didn't watch it...because those "snippets" are PART OF THE FUCKING VIDEO, imbecile.

Now extract your head from your ass and watch it...

How come this black man who accidentally killed an INNOCENT white woman minding her own business was never even charged?

Now I do not believe Neely's actions posed an imminent threat to the Marine's life so the charge should be involuntary manslaughter with a sentence of probation, given the circumstances.
That's the standard for use of LETHAL force.

There is a different threshold for use of force in self defense from unlawful intimidation, menacing and terrorizing...

"For self-defense, use of force is justified when a person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to defend themself or another against the immediate use of unlawful force.[10]"

Intimidation - Wikipedia

The video is only several minutes long and starts before Penny put him into a choke hold. I believe I read just the video was about 4 minutes. Who knows where you came up with 2:55?
From the BBC like an hour ago.

Look here vvvv

The question is...why don't YOU and Golfing Gator know this?

Here's why...

If you were being assaulted you'd be screaming for a "vigilante"...or anyone to help

Personally I'd just walk away from you while it happened. Just because you're an ass

Sorta like the defund the police jackasses getting in a jam and screaming call 911
Who was being assaulted? You dumbass right wing fools don't even know what defund the police is, you idiots just spew right wing talking points you have heard from fools like Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, etc.

Golfing Gator

Newsflash...the SAME GUY who shot the video...

...is the same guy who said he didn't think there was a chance Neely was going to die...

...is the SAME GUY these "news organizations" are quoting as saying the chokehold lasted 15 minutes...

"Neely was held in the chokehold for about 15 minutes, said Vazquez, who recorded the video. The video showed two other subway riders appearing to help restrain Neely."

What a bunch of bullshiters the media are.

Vazquez likely said the whole incident lasted 15 minutes...but the man who shot the video surely didn't contradict himself three times.

"Oh...we missunderstood..." they'll say.

Correction on page 32.

Mr. Penny made his mistake sticking around and being identified. He will get no mercy from the extremist Soros-controlled New York DA.

Then you didn't watch it...because those "snippets" are PART OF THE FUCKING VIDEO, imbecile.

Now extract your head from your ass and watch it...

Dude, choked the life out of him. That's literally what you see in the video in your link.

Excessive force.

Also, if I were the guy who helped restraining, I would not assume that the law's done with me (him) either. He'll almost certainly be facing a lawsuit if not criminal charges.

Dude, choked the life out of him. That's literally what you see in the video in your link.

Excessive force.

Also, if I were the guy who helped restraining, I would not assume that the law's done with me (him) either. He'll almost certainly be facing a lawsuit if not criminal charges.
Negative.

He wasn't even using much force.

I've been choked out.

This is how long it takes...

Negative.

He wasn't even using much force.

It doesn't take much force, just enough to shut off oxygen to the brain, cause trauma to the airways, or trigger a fatal arrhythmia.

I've been put in 'sleepers' and a shime-waza or two myself, but not 90 fucking seconds and not off/on for 15 minutes. This is the street, not a dojo, budokan, or octagon.

It doesn't take much force, just enough to shut off oxygen to the brain, cause trauma to the airways, or trigger a fatal arrhythmia.

I've been put in 'sleepers' and a shime-waza or two myself, but not 90 fucking seconds and not off/on for 15 minutes. This is the street, not a dojo, budokan, or octagon.
It wasn't 15 minutes.

It was three...and neely was awake and still struggling for almost all of it.

As soon as he becomes unresponsive, he is released and placed in a recovery position.

Watch the video.

The whole thing is here...

It wasn't 15 minutes.

It was three...and neely was awake and still struggling for almost all of it.

As soon as he becomes unresponsive, he is released and placed in a recovery position.

Watch the video.

The whole thing is here...

I agree he wasn't consistently choked for 15 minutes, but Penny's applying a choke and he's got leverage, too, which he didn't have before.

It doesn't matter what you say, man. The fact is that Neely goes night night after Penny applied that final choke. I'm guessing Penny was getting tired and fed up with having to restrain him and being locked in place for that long and said "That's it, your ass is going to sleep." I agree Penny didn't mean to kill him. Clearly an accident. But it's still excessive force.

That's why he's being charged. The DA didn't necessarily say that people were unjustified in restraining him; they're unjustified in restraining him with potentially lethal force. That's the problem Penny's defense team has.

On the flip side, I don't think a conviction is automatic. Jurors may have a totally different understanding of "reasonable" force than I do or than the DA. And I'm guessing some jurors will be able to the fear of being a victim of random street violence.

Forum List

Back