BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

If I were Penny's lawyers I'd offer the possibility of a plea to a lesser charge like negligent homicide and no prison time. He'd be a convicted felon and would have to give up any firearms, but he'd be able to move on with life.

If that happened, then he should have been confined. I think we're going to find many points of failure by the time this is over.

He was, he spent 15 months in jail awaiting his trial. When he plead guilty the judge cut him a deal so he could enter into rehab with the requirement that he remain drug free for the next 15 months. I guess Neeley didn't like that deal so he disappeared 13 days later after entering the facility.

Pretty much, if you want to get away with killing somebody, as talk is cheap and always has been. I have always used the hands on rule. I had two guys after me in AIT, I never took the bait, just on words. I waited until told they had seen me enter the building and were going to "throw that little white redneck cracker down the stairs", so I insisted on going up by myself (to avoid a race riot), knowing I would kill the first one, and deal with the other, but expecting him to retreat. So, the first to grasp and swing, got thrown down two flights of stairs, bouncing off a concrete wall, but with less than expected result, only getting compound fracture, forearm and wrist, with severe bleeding, and a huge bleed dent on the right side of his head and a concussion that kept him in the base hospital 3 or 4 days, but even then I treated his injuries, immobilizing the fracture, packing the bleed with his t-shirt and tourniquet above the elbow and calling the ambulance. The other guy retreated. I don't make the first move unless outnumbered beyond abilities, as thin it becomes a matter of getting your payback in first while you are still able. If somebody dies, it's the fault of the one that initiates action, in my book.
That's a good personal rule of thumb ... but that's not what the law generally states...

"Non-deadly force is defined as force not likely to cause death or great bodily harm. The use of non-deadly force is justified under Florida law when the defendant reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defending himself or another against the alleged victim’s imminent use of unlawful force and the use of unlawful force by the alleged victim appeared to the defendant to be ready to take place."
criminaldefenseattorneytampa.com/legal-defenses/non-deadly-force/

Haven't found that in NY law yet...but most states seem to adhere to the standard boilerplate definition.

If that actually happened, I'm willing to change my opinion on this. I don't have an ego. I'm wrong all the time. Just want justice, whether that means convicting or acquitting Penny.
That's the way it should be.

You get new information, you reassess your opinion.

Folks take this as a zero sum game. Once you stake out an opinion... you gotta stick with it to the bitter end.

It's a big problem.

If NYC and other blue cities are going to take cops off the street reduce the power they have and then arrest folks for defending themselves then we are no longer a free people....
But that's not enough, to fuk up their cities even more DEMs continually release VIOLENT OFFENDERS like Neely back on the street creating more confrontations and attacks. The DAs should be doing time for what they've done to their cities.

If that actually happened, I'm willing to change my opinion on this. I don't have an ego. I'm wrong all the time. Just want justice, whether that means convicting or acquitting Penny.
That's the problem with all of these racially charged deaths. The Democrat Media can't wait to splash it all over the screens with sketchy information so they can get the riots started. Then drip by drip we get the facts.

Jordan Neeley is getting the Trayvon Martin washing treatment. The pictures of Martin as a winsome 12 year old were plastered everywhere instead of the thug he really looked like. Some 10 year old pictures of Neeley have been dug up from his street performer days. He's being described as a beloved subway fixture who brought light into everyone's life. He struck terror into the lives of everyone who saw him.
He actually was pretty good at impersonating Michael Jackson, but I don't know how old those videos are either.

The man was arrested or charged with intimidation? Oh wait! He was an innocent man murdered.

The man was not intimidating a particular person. Intimidation as a crime has parameters this doesn't fit in.. You're making shit uo because you don't card about INNOCENT LIFE
facts matter

When thugs (any race) get on trains, planes, go in fast foods, retail store and start thugging, it's no surprise when folks have had enough and do something about it. This Neely guy hit a 67 year old woman in the face as she waited for a train. He did the same to another guy. So he goes in the train and starts yelling and acting crazy. Who knows who he would have hurt next. So....marine steps in to put crazy dude out of commission to do harm and now they want to charge him with murder? Bullshit, says I.

Thugs better stop thugging. Citizens have had enough of their bullshit.

When thugs (any race) get on trains, planes, go in fast foods, retail store and start thugging, it's no surprise when folks have had enough and do something about it. This Neely guy hit a 67 year old woman in the face as she waited for a train. He did the same to another guy. So he goes in the train and starts yelling and acting crazy. Who knows who he would have hurt next. So....marine steps in to put crazy dude out of commission to do harm and now they want to charge him with murder? Bullshit, says I.

Thugs better stop thugging. Citizens have had enough of their bullshit.
Agreed. The state of NY should be on trial for exposing its citizens to these apeshit idiots and turning its largest city into an asylum for the crazy and illegal.

Forum List

Back