BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

Were you actually there ? Thought not, but somehow you know all the details eh ?
I have read what was reported. You weren't there either but you're running your mouth too.

The racism is being displayed by people like you who are trying to makea hero out of this chump. You guys do this every time somebody white ills a black person. You are the racist, not me.
You are a liar... We all be it white, black and etc have stood up for George Floyd and condemned the knee on the neck, and stood up for Eric Garner but that didn't fit your racist accusatory agenda, so it wasn't excepted that everyone agreed that Floyd as well as the Eric Garners case was possibly unnecessary Acts that could have led possibly to the death's of these individuals during those events.

Floyd - it was probably the drugs that finished him off, but the knee on the neck was looked at to be excessive.

This is what happened in the Reginald Denny case -

Jury Convicts Denny Defendants on "Reduced" Charges, Acquits on Others :

Trial: Deliberations continue on two counts, including attempted murder of beating victim. Felony conviction against Damian Williams carries maximum eight-year term.

In a sharp rebuff to prosecutors, a Los Angeles Superior Court jury Monday served up a string of acquittals and scaled-down convictions against two men accused of attacking trucker Reginald O. Denny, whose beating stands as the most searing image of last year’s riots.

Jurors, who were ordered by Judge John W. Ouderkirk to continue deliberating today on two deadlocked counts, returned just one felony conviction out of the 15 counts filed. Even that one felony--a mayhem conviction against 20-year-old Damian Monroe Williams for the assault on Denny--was the lesser of two options and carries a maximum prison term of eight years rather than a possible life sentence

Last edited:
I have read what was reported. You weren't there either but you're running your mouth too.
Being there is a lot different, because then the moods can be assessed and felt, as well as the intent. Second hand knowledge isn't ever like being there.

Christian's ? What about the thug's and the all out bad guy's who do evil in this country everyday, and sadly are getting away with it more and more ? They do it to the good and innocent people in this country without fail, but do you got any bad thoughts about them or is it that you just hate Christian's ?? If you hate Christian's, then we know why that is, you don't have to tell us.
No, I don't hate Chistian's, but I don't think they are acting Christianity. I despise them, they do so much damage to Democracy.

No, I don't hate Chistian's, but I don't think they are acting Christianity. I despise them, they do so much damage to Democracy.
Again, you despise them, hate them, it's all the same.....But meanwhile you have no comments about the bad people who are out of control these days eh ? No it's just them Christian's with you eh ??

Again, you despise them, hate them, it's all the same.....But meanwhile you have no comments about the bad people who are out of control these days eh ? No it's just them Christian's with you eh ??
No I hate Christians I despise them.
de·spised, de·spis·ing. to regard with contempt, distaste, disgust, or disdain; scorn; loathe.

they are why we have NO DEMOCRACY.

You are a liar... We all be it white, black and etc have stood up for George Floyd and condemned the knee on the neck, and stood up for Eric Garner but that didn't fit your racist accusatory agenda, so it wasn't excepted that everyone agreed that Floyd as well as the Eric Garners case was possibly unnecessary Acts that could have led possibly to the death's of these individuals during those events.

Floyd - it was probably the drugs that finished him off, but the knee on the neck was looked at to be excessive.

This is what happened in the Reginald Denny case -

Jury Convicts Denny Defendants on "Reduced" Charges, Acquits on Others :

Trial: Deliberations continue on two counts, including attempted murder of beating victim. Felony conviction against Damian Williams carries maximum eight-year term.

In a sharp rebuff to prosecutors, a Los Angeles Superior Court jury Monday served up a string of acquittals and scaled-down convictions against two men accused of attacking trucker Reginald O. Denny, whose beating stands as the most searing image of last year’s riots.

Jurors, who were ordered by Judge John W. Ouderkirk to continue deliberating today on two deadlocked counts, returned just one felony conviction out of the 15 counts filed. Even that one felony--a mayhem conviction against 20-year-old Damian Monroe Williams for the assault on Denny--was the lesser of two options and carries a maximum prison term of eight years rather than a possible life sentence
No I am not lying. I have seen the cheering and attempts to justify ever death ike this o someone black just like what's being done in this thread.

Being there is a lot different, because then the moods can be assessed and felt, as well as the intent. Second hand knowledge isn't ever like being there.
You weren't there either. There was nothing that caused this man to get ced to death. I am sure if Neely had been 250 pounds or better, this act of "bravery" would not have occurred.

de·spised, de·spis·ing. to regard with contempt, distaste, disgust, or disdain; scorn; loathe.

Those people aren't Christians.

None of us were there. That's what evidence is for. That's what juries are for. We'll see.
The problem is that it will be a jury of NYC leftists who side with a long-term black criminal with 42 arrests including three violent attacks against people on a subway than a white U.S. Marine who defended himself and others against the menace.

Why he couldn't shove him a $20, did he have to choke hold him?
would of saved money and time.
If a deranged thug threatened to kill me, as witnesses are reporting, I wouldn’t give him a $20 bill. I’d choke him until he was no longer fighting, which is what Penny did.

I wish he hadn't been killed. I think that Neely was a threat and his death was accidental.

The point is by charging and prosecuting the young Marine this homicide goes away permanently... No further jeopardy.

It's the best way to clear his name.
That’s assuming he gets a fair trial, and not by one of leftists who side with black criminals against white cops, which is the role the Marine served.

The problem is that it will be a jury of NYC leftists who side with a long-term black criminal with 42 arrests including three violent attacks against people on a subway than a white U.S. Marine who defended himself and others against the menace.

Manhattan is home to a diverse population that also includes a lot of rich white millionaires who live in penthouses you and I can't even afford to breathe in. I think he'll get a fair trial. Nobody is interested in throwing an ex-serviceman in the clink over killing a black homeless guy. Hate to phrase it like that, but that's America in 2023. But I think that if the facts support a conviction, then that is what he will get.

I suspect he may get offered, or his defense team may offer, a plea deal for a reduced charge and minimal incarceration at some point. Whether he and the DA agree to it, who knows? He'd have to give up his firearm if he has one.

Only the white guy eh ? The people assisting the guy had nothing to do with it eh ?? Why do you put your racism on display for all to see, and then act like you aren't a racist when everyone knows better ??
The mayor of NY did the same thing when he gave his presser yesterday - all about how a BLACK man was killed. I’m surprised he didn’t say he looked like his son.

You are as delusional as IM2. Brainwashing has a cure ya know. It's called TTJ - Turn to Jesus.

Manhattan is home to a diverse population that also includes a lot of rich white millionaires who live in penthouses you and I can't even afford to breathe in. I think he'll get a fair trial. Nobody is interested in throwing an ex-serviceman in the clink over killing a black homeless guy. Hate to phrase it like that, but that's America in 2023. But I think that if the facts support a conviction, then that is what he will get.

I suspect he may get offered, or his defense team may offer, a plea deal for a reduced charge and minimal incarceration at some point. Whether he and the DA agree to it, who knows? He'd have to give up his firearm if he has one.
Actually, I just read upthread that witnesses have testified that this deranged, homeless thug was making death threats. If they testify to that under oath, then it’s over: the Marine saved people from injury or death, and is a hero.

Also, it appears from the video - I saw it before YouTube removed it since it shows the Marine did the right thing - that Neely was still moving and breathing, but no longer fighting, when Penny put him into the recovery position. Any normal person would have recovered at that point, but years of abusing his own body took their toll.

You weren't there either. There was nothing that caused this man to get ced to death. I am sure if Neely had been 250 pounds or better, this act of "bravery" would not have occurred.
Oh you mean like Michael Brown on that Korean store owner ? Yeah, usually miss matches like that, especially when the criminal has the advantage that you just spoke of, ummm doesn't usually end well for the good guy unless he's packing a gun, but that's what you want eh, otherwise an advantage for the bad guy ? That's what you just inferred, and just look at the ridiculous sheep following you around like you got some treat's for them in here. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back