BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

because its been reported he was a known drug user .
sure

woops...

According to a freelance journalist who witnessed the struggle, Neely, who is Black, had been screaming and begging for money aboard the train prior to the takedown, but had not physically attacked anyone.

so yeah, kill him.

Well here we are. Odd that you describe this was an emergency, people were threatened and they’re supposed to turn their back to a person who is threatening them.
Jesus Hollie, look what you posted
The situation was escalated to an emergency, people were in fear and they made decisions in an emergency situation.

That is cool. He is my President. Not sure if he will be reelected, but I have only a few complaints.
Glad he got that Covid shit figured out. Tired of that face diaper that Trump stuck on my face.
^^^ Lookie. The guy that says he’s a Republican.

No...that's not a meme.

This is a meme...

Screenshot_20230512-222312~2.png

Let's review what it was that I replied with that question to...

Screenshot_20230514-143357-808.png

You didn't give me anything to work with...

Jesus Hollie, look what you posted
HeyZeus, dude. You acknowledged this was an emergency situation. Too bad you didn’t catch that before you posted it. Tends to conflict with the leftist propaganda.

Otherwise, the people involved felt threatened.

Panicked passengers made multiple calls to 911 reporting a 'man with a knife or gun' before Jordan Neely was put into fatal chokehold by ex-Marine Daniel Penny

HeyZeus, dude. You acknowledged this as an emergency situation. Too bad you didn’t catch that before you posted it.

Otherwise, the people involved felt threatened.

Panicked passengers made multiple calls to 911 reporting a 'man with a knife or gun' before Jordan Neely was put into fatal chokehold by ex-Marine Daniel Penny

Hollie, go to the penalty box. Liar!

skin color makes no difference. One man murdered another and justice will be served.

I agree with ⅔rds of than.

I saw one man protecting innocent citizens in a non-lethal manner from a person who made threats and acted in a manner that caused reasonable people to feel fear of imminent use of unlawful force, and that person unfortunately and unintentionally died as a result.

sure I did. and I had to resend it for you to acknowledge it 😂
You cannot understand that this is meaningless and does not convey anything?

Screenshot_20230514-143357-808.png

I'm good...but the descriptor "this one" is far too vague for anyone to decipher.

Or did you wish for me to answer my own question to you?

I agree with ⅔rds of than.

I saw one man protecting innocent citizens in a non-lethal manner from a person who made threats and acted in a manner that caused reasonable people to feel fear of imminent use of unlawful force, and that person unfortunately and unintentionally died as a result.
well it can not be non-lethal... we have a dead body to prove it.

so.. these are "threats" screaming and begging for money? and no physical attack?

According to a freelance journalist who witnessed the struggle, Neely, who is Black, had been screaming and begging for money aboard the train prior to the takedown, but had not physically attacked anyone.

The Marine "fucked up" and now justice will be served. I am good with innocent or guilty.

sure

woops...

so yeah, kill him.
Journalists are mostly liberal, so of course he would downplay criminal acts of a black man. Neely did more than scream and beg for food….he said he would kill someone.

silly melodrama won’t help you here.

Read your post 1094.

People who called 911 reported a man with a knife or a gun.

Is that not an emergency?
"?" do you understand what this symbol indicates

Journalists are mostly liberal, so of course he would downplay criminal acts of a black man. Neely did more than scream and beg for food….he said he would kill someone.
conspiracy I tell you, conspiracy.

Hey, if the Marine were black, and the victim white.... would you donate to the defense fund?

You did donate...

Forum List

Back