BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

You are as delusional as IM2. Brainwashing has a cure ya know. It's called TTJ - Turn to Jesus.
How about you turn to the real Jesus and not the right wing fake one.

Is it really any of your business that I want to live close to my mother and visit her frequently? She really appreciates it - and she won’t be here forever.

Maybe YOU could just move and visit your elderly mother whenever it’s convenient for you. I’m more caring than that.
I don't need to move to see my mother. She lives one mile from our house.
Say hello to your mother for me and my wife. Give her two kisses ♥♥

Happy Mothers Day :)

Oh you mean like Michael Brown on that Korean store owner ? Yeah, usually miss matches like that, especially when the criminal has the advantage that you just spoke of, ummm doesn't usually end well for the good guy unless he's packing a gun, but that's what you want eh, otherwise an advantage for the bad guy ? That's what you just inferred, and just look at the ridiculous sheep following you around like you got some treat's for them in here. Pathetic.
If the marine had been black choking a white homeless man to death, it would have been a video shown on Fox over and over about black violence. So cut the crap. Everybody knows why this is being defended.

Did you donate to his fund?
I didn't
Nope. Unless it is a friend, I have never donated to that sort of thing. Some that were friends, I have not, simply because, knowing them, I knew they should have known better than to get themselves in the kind of situation they were in, and it pissed me off, they would make me and my peer group look bad in public. I'm quicker to help out an Enlisted that worked for me than an Officer that worked with or for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Innocent life taken away by a dogooder, ex, former Nectarine Marine.

People worry more about an undeveloped fetus than a living breathing functioning human being
You people get on here daily, and show how mentally screwed up you truly are with post like that. You think that you all are experts by conflating the issue's in the ways that you do. Everyone with half a brain can see
Happy Mothers Day to you and your Mother.
I am on my way to Church.
Pffft... Yeah right.

If the marine had been black choking a white homeless man to death, it would have been a video shown on Fox over and over about black violence. So cut the crap. Everybody knows why this is being defended.
Not about race until people like you and your ilk make it that way.

Nope. Unless it is a friend, I have never donated to that sort of thing. Some that were friends, I have not, simply because, knowing them, I knew they should have known better than to get themselves in the kind of situation they were in, and it pissed me off, they would make me and my peer group look bad in public. I'm quicker to help out an Enlisted that worked for me than an Officer that worked with or for me.
my feelings as well.

snot bubble pop!

According to a freelance journalist who witnessed the struggle, Neely, who is Black, had been screaming and begging for money aboard the train prior to the takedown, but had not physically attacked anyone.

So you’re claiming it would have been any different if a white lunatic, probably on drugs, ranted and raved and said he would kill someone? The marine wouldn’t have stepped in? Don’t be an ass.
:eusa_shhh:

According to a freelance journalist who witnessed the struggle, Neely, who is Black, had been screaming and begging for money aboard the train prior to the takedown, but had not physically attacked anyone.

keep this a secret....

simply move to another car.

Or, as they're telling my friend who is very close to dying of renal failure, when she got bumped back on the transplant waiting list in favor of people on the list with more pigment, "Simply die".

No. Not taking it any more.

That tide is turning.

It's going to hurt.

Forum List

Back