BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

There are some areas like New York and San Francisco that are just enemy territory.

Hubby and I escaped Seattle in 2015, to live on the Olympic Peninsula. When I decided to leave Washington in 2021, for the Midwest, I went about 100 miles out of the way to avoid driving anywhere near Seattle. I look at videos of areas where I used to catch the bus every day, and where hubby used to work in the downtown core, and they too are now just enemy territory.

I wish they would just finally get the shitholes well and truly burning. It will be beautiful karma for the idiots who voted for this.

No it is not bullshit. It was murder
The deceased verbally threatened others with death threats. It is a case of self-defense, and that is allowed under the Second Amendment which says "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." A U.S. Marine is taught how to defend himself using body parts as his weaponry if he is without armaments. Any which way you roll the dice, the intent of the Second Amendment is that people in America have, by law and the Second Amendment which in text tells that "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed;" a discussion on Inalienable human rights for American citizens like the ones who were threatened by the deceased: Unalienable Rights and Why They Matter

Last edited:
Absolutely. Did you hear the mayor say “a black man is dead”? Totally irrelevant, unless of course you’re a lefty who wants to promote false black victimhood.
Didn't hear it, but with these wimpy scared pandering politician's/car salesmen type shady character's, ahhh hell nothing surprises me anymore.

Leftist politician's got to pander. It's their signature move.

Why don't we know what Neely's tox report says?
Seems that would be highly logical and very important to the case, especially in the eye's of the citizen's following along.

Hell why don't we know what the manifesto read of the killer who attacked the Christian children ?

Someone in government is calling these shots, and the citizen's are getting killed on these thing's.

cat has Hollies tongue. she is chickenshit to answer my question. she would be embarrassed and her racist white ass would really be exposed.

Hollie, I tell you how much I despise the ilk of you? the Racist Redneck Republican voters.
Your ilk has ruined my Republican party.

Hollie. If the Marine was black, and the victim was white, would you have donated?
you are a racist democrat .

A fair point. From the accounts we have so far, Neely was the aggressor and making threats. With his apparent mental illness as a contributing factor, his 42 prior arrests without consequence wouldn’t lead him to believe anything he did would result in any downside.
its sad that he died but he wasnt murdered .

he didnt use a weapon when he broke an elderly ladies orbital bone ... hands can be a weapon ...
Unbelievable who these people spring into action to protect. To hell with the one that decided to do the hard work, and did it protect the innocent.

He's White, his fate was sealed. He should be given a medal 🏅.

NYPICHPDPICT000010502391-1-696x696.webp

There were others including a black guy who helped restrain his arms. Why haven't they been charged?

Yep. Just as Bernir Goetz and Jose Alba should get medals. So should the guys who croaked Trayvon Martin and George Floyd. Someone has to stand up to these black thugs.

Forum List

Back