BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

Unbelievable who these people spring into action to protect. To hell with the one that decided to do the hard work, and did it protect the innocent.
its sad that a man died but it wasnt murder like the left claims .

Didn't hear it, but with these wimpy scared pandering politician's/car salesmen type shady character's, ahhh hell nothing surprises me anymore.

Leftist politician's got to pander. It's their signature move.
election season is getting nearer so its time for the left to drum up racial division ....again ..

election season is getting nearer so its time for the left to drum up racial division ....again ..
I’m afraid they’re going to turn this deranged, violent criminal who cracks women’s bones and throws people onto subway tracks the new George Floyd - an innocent victim because he’s black.

Just Google the incident and you’ll be directed to article after article written by Progs who describe Neely as a “Michael Jackson impersonator” with an angelic photo of him. Not a WORD about his extensive criminal record and his violent behavior.

YES...The EYEWITNESS RIGHT NEXT TO NEELY AND PENNY SAYS "HE'S NOT SQUEEZING ANYMORE"!!!

What a dumb fuck you are.

Again... That was 30 seconds after Neely went limp ... and after someone else their told him it looks like Neely is dying. Neely is dying and rather than give him CPR, Penny holds him down for another 25 seconds.

No wonder people are leaving New York. The mob is making New York a very unsafe place to visit much less to live there. This is a travesty against the Armed Services of this nation to persecute one of their best heroes. Mobs should not be in charge of justice.

Would you be saying that if your family was threatened with death by a bully on the street, but a brave Marine saved them from the harm proffered by the nutcase who should have been placed in a secure mental facility years ago?

If it were my family, I couldn't be objective about it. That's why family members of those involved in a case do not get to sit on the jury. The marine took a life. There are consequences for negligent homicide.

Screenshot_20230515-104432-440.png

Again... That was 30 seconds after Neely went limp ... and after someone else their told him it looks like Neely is dying. Neely is dying and rather than give him CPR, Penny holds him down for another 25 seconds.
Securing a violent person making sure he isn't playing possum.

You've never been in a fight, have you.

You are incredibly naive.

Avoid blacks like the feral animals they are.
Let the Left Be the Side That Runs and Hides

We have to confront them and destroy them. We can't let those who turned them loose on us and legalistically protect them continue to inflict this nation-destroying chaos on us. Push back, no matter what the cost. This will put fear in the traitors who have been pulling the strings and twisting and weaving them into a noose for America.

Forum List

Back