BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

election season is getting nearer so its time for the left to drum up racial division ....again ..
Biden is the damned ring leader of it, but everyone see's right through that old bag of dusty wind. He makes a fool of himself daily, but he doesn't care.

Who? Himself? A crowd? Did he assault of confront any individual whose well being or at the worst, whose life was at risk? There is no evidence anyone's well being or life was at risk. None. No evidence.
Patience, as in patience is a virtue. Let it play out like it should (stop running on emotions). Hopefully a just verdict is reached and it will put an end to the sad saga in favor of the innocent.. Hopefully.

People who get out of the house (unlike you) and take public transit or walk streets have seen outbursts like this. It can be unsettling, but rarely does it escalate into a physical attack. When it does, I'd sure want to try and help, but lacking and real, not imagined physical threat...

You say rarely. Have you ridden in public transit? Have you ever stood, sat or walked past a completely unhinged person and remained there waiting for them to possibly do something to you because you think it's "rare?" All it takes is one split second for them to stab you or smash yout skull in with a blunt object. It doesn't even matter if your guard is up and you're looking directly at them. Real life isn't a kung fu movie where each and every blow is easily parried with your hand, lol. I Just read right now that some 67 year old was pushed down a flight of stairs in the subway. Another man claimed that Neeley attempted to push him down onto the train tracks the day before he died. I dont know how all of this is going to play out in court, but I hope either the judge or jury or both use common sense in judging this case.

they perceived that he was on the verge of violence . and based on his past the perceived correctly .
Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't know they all knew his past.

my bad

Is on the verge of violence a crime? and what is the penalty? I ask because I see video of MAGA people not only on the verge of violence, but being violent.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Your "innocent man" beat the hell out of an elderly woman. And he has a very thick file in the local police department of 42 serious crimes. who do you think you are beating up online on a brave Marine who saved several people's lives because of your evil "innocent man" beats people weaker than he is "because he can."

Some things are lower than snake snot, and you stubbed your great toe on one of them. :cranky:
Past equals death sentence? Sins of the father maybe? We should all be investigated for past actions and penalized?

The man who was killed was innocent. The ex service member misused training and killed the guy. Manslaughter 2nd degree

You say rarely. Have you ridden in public transit? Have you ever stood, sat or walked past a completely unhinged person and remained there waiting for them to possibly do something to you because you think it's "rare?" All it takes is one split second for them to stab you or smash yout skull in with a blunt object. It doesn't even matter if your guard is up and you're looking directly at them. Real life isn't a kung fu movie where each and every blow is easily parried with your hand, lol. I Just read right now that some 67 year old was pushed down a flight of stairs in the subway. Another man claimed that Neeley attempted to push him down onto the train tracks the day before he died. I dont know how all of this is going to play out in court, but I hope either the judge or jury or both use common sense in judging this case.
So if you think a guy might be a threat, you can just choke him to death.

What's wrong with him being charged? He literally choked Neely to death. Sounds like manslaughter to me.
Well, the guy's death was unfortunate but I think the anger about this guy being charged is more about the LACK OF CHARGES for so many others whose crimes Bragg ignores. Anyway, the Penny defense fund is at nearly 2 million now. All he needs is for a high end criminal defense lawyer to offer services pro bono and he'll be rewarded for doing the right thing. NOT for killing, but for trying to protect citizens from an obviously mentally ill man making threats.

Not about race until people like you and your ilk make it that way.
It was about race when Penny decided to put a chokehold on a black man. And it was about race as you call this killer a hero. It was made that way by racists like you who spend days of your life passing thousands of videos of white on white violence to find a video of blacks and showing them over and over in order to exaggerate the threat which is what allowed Penny to believe he was saving people from danger.

Well, the guy's death was unfortunate but I think the anger about this guy being charged is more about the LACK OF CHARGES for so many others whose crimes Bragg ignores. Anyway, the Penny defense fund is at nearly 2 million now. All he needs is for a high end criminal defense lawyer to offer services pro bono and he'll be rewarded for doing the right thing. NOT for killing, but for trying to protect citizens from an obviously mentally ill man making threats.
There are charges and hopefully the jury doesn't fall for the "I felt he was a threat" white privilege defense.

YouTube is full of video evidence on the bull crap. The left then denies it.... ROTFLMBO 🤣

Forum List

Back