BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

:eusa_shhh:

According to a freelance journalist who witnessed the struggle, Neely, who is Black, had been screaming and begging for money aboard the train prior to the takedown, but had not physically attacked anyone.

keep this a secret....
You said this three times already. All that means is that a pro-criminal liberal journalist downplayed the assault and death threat that occurred because the criminal was black.

.Or, as they're telling my friend who is very close to dying of renal failure, when she got bumped back on the transplant waiting list in favor of people on the list with more pigment, "Simply die".

No. Not taking it any more.

That tide is turning.

It's going to hurt.
You are not going to hurt me. No way.

You said this three times already. All that means is that a pro-criminal liberal journalist downplayed the assault and death threat that occurred because the criminal was black.
What if the the shoe were on the other foot? You know... Black vet and a white victim.

What if the the shoe were on the other foot? You know... Black vet and a white victim.
No difference as far as I’m concerned. Of course, we wouldn’t have all the BLM protestors demanding the black vet be arrested for murder, and we wouldn’t have liberal journalists leaving out the white criminal’s violent history and death threats.

No difference as far as I’m concerned. Of course, we wouldn’t have all the BLM protestors demanding the black vet be arrested for murder, and we wouldn’t have liberal journalists leaving out the white criminal’s violent history and death threats.
so you would or would not contribute to the defense fund if the Vet was black and the victim was white :)

Or, as they're telling my friend who is very close to dying of renal failure, when she got bumped back on the transplant waiting list in favor of people on the list with more pigment, "Simply die".

No. Not taking it any more.
That tide is turning.
It's going to hurt.
Will she take a kidney from a white man? I can ask my friends.

Of course I would, but it’s moot. The racist DA would not bring charges of the vet were black - they‘d give him a medal.
that is what you want to happen to the white vet. so basically you do not value human life.
I bet you like to abort babies as well.

I honestly believe that you don't believe what you are posting.
Well that's wonderful Bill...because now we can test each other's skills at extrapolation and deduction based on facts presented.

I'll go first...restating my conclussion...

"I honestly believe, based on his posts in this thread, that the race of the victim is the most important element of this case to Sgt. Bill.

All other considerations are secondary at best."

On what did I base this conclussion?

The thrust of at least 70% of your posts are race based.

You posted a comment to me that focused on white guilt completely out of the blue.

(Quoted below)

Hey, why no response from this one?

Your posts convey ZERO sympathy for the dead man.
There is no way to buy yourself out of white guilt.

You also insinuated that I was a "racist redneck" with no supporting evidence other than my opinion on this case.

(Quoted below)

seems the best Missourian can do is give memes on this one.
Maybe he a Racist Redneck Republican voter?

Ruined my party. Ruined it.

Now your turn...

On what evidence do you base your conclusion that you honestly believe that I don't believe what I am posting?

Last edited:
Let's only hope that they do the right thing if the intent was just to restrain.
With no more valid reliably complete information than is available, I am glad I am not going to be on that jury, but it will be up to them. Even if they acquit, for good intentions (the pathway to hell being paved with good intentions), he is still liable for damages and that victim's family will undoubtably sue and most likely win. I suspect the man has fkd up his life.

With no more valid reliably complete information than is available, I am glad I am not going to be on that jury, but it will be up to them. Even if they acquit, for good intentions (the pathway to hell being paved with good intentions), he is still liable for damages and that victim's family will undoubtably sue and most likely win. I suspect the man has fkd up his life.
No good deed goes unpunished by liberals…..especially when it’s to protect innocent civilians against the violent criminals they put back on the streets.

No good deed goes unpunished by liberals…..especially when it’s to protect innocent civilians against the violent criminals they put back on the streets.
No good deed goes unpunished by those that see easy money, no matter what side they are on anymore. This is a highly litigious society, we live in. Look at all the people Trump has sued. Some call it good business. The odds of winning are far bigger than the lottery, and if somebody thinks they can win, they will often represent on contingency with little or no money down until they win.

Forum List

Back