BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

well there you go. they can move freely to another car with no legal repercussion.

Moving between cars is not something you're supposed to do. Many but not all of those doors are locked and when you do open them you're exposed to open air between cars and while it's unlikely, you could trip, fall and slip in between train cars and then be crushed underneath the train car. Not to mention there's literally nothing to stop a crazy homeless guy from simply moving to the next car with you.

conspiracy I tell you, conspiracy.

Hey, if the Marine were black, and the victim white.... would you donate to the defense fund?

You did donate...
And…. in typical leftist fashion, you have made every effort to make this about race.

Your, let’s play The Race Baiting Game™ just screams out the leftist agenda.

I sure am. Been voting straight Republican ticket my whole life. Was even in the Republican's club in High School.

Trump would be inviting the marine to the white house if he were still president and condemn the homeless man even if he was found to be completely innocent.

And…. in typical leftist fashion, you have made every effort to make this about race.

yes, Hollie of course. yes yes 😃

yet Hollie will not clear the air and prove she is not racially biased...

Hollie... If the Marine were black, and the victim white, would you donate to the defense fund?

Was there an emergency?
Some say yes, some say no.
What is for certain is you will not answer my question...

Hollie
If the Marine were black, and the victim white, would you donate to the defense fund?

well it can not be non-lethal... we have a dead body to prove it.

so.. these are "threats" screaming and begging for money? and no physical attack?

According to a freelance journalist who witnessed the struggle, Neely, who is Black, had been screaming and begging for money aboard the train prior to the takedown, but had not physically attacked anyone.

The Marine "fucked up" and now justice will be served. I am good with innocent or guilty.
Now you're just ignoring the facts.

The subway rider said Neely, who had a history of mental illness, was threatening passengers after he hopped on an F train in Manhattan.

He said, ‘I don’t care. I’ll take a bullet, I’ll go to jail’
because he would kill people on the train,” the woman said of Neely. “He said, ‘I would kill a motherf—er. I don’t care. I’ll take a bullet. I’ll go to jail.’”

The retiree said Penny did not initially engage with Neely during the wild rant
until things got out of hand and he felt the urge to step in.

It has been explained to you several times that non-lethal force can cause death and still be non-lethal force.

I have personally explained that, while a Taser can and does kill in extraordinary circumstances...it's still not considered by the law to be the application of lethal force.

If you aren't willing to put your feelings aside and formulate an opinion based on the facts as they have been presented, we're wasting our time here.

You can have the last word.

yet Hollie will not clear the air and prove she is not racially biased...

Hollie... If the Marine were black, and the victim white, would you donate to the defense fund?
But… but… but… but you’re not race baiting?

You are still 10 instances short of the required dozen copies of your cut and paste spam.

But… but… but… but you’re not race baiting?

You are still 10 instances short of the required dozen copies of your cut and paste spam.
I honestly believe, based on his posts in this thread, that the race of the victim is the most important element of this case to Sgt. Bill.

All other considerations are secondary at best.

I honestly believe, based on his posts in this thread, that the race of the victim is the most important element of this case to Sgt. Bill.

All other considerations are secondary at best.
I honestly believe that you don't believe what you are posting.

We can’t afford $300,000 a year for private nursing 24/7. We can afford a very nice Assisted Living facility, and we just had a wonderful musical recital and a delicious lunch. She’s well taken care of.

That doesn’t mean I don’t have some of own money best to do with what I want, unless you think I should fund a $300,000 annual arrangement and impoverish myself in the process.

You are one nasty person.
Lisa, your mother is in Assisted living... they take care of her. You can move. Visit mom when you can.
Has it ever occurred to you that I am helping in my elderly mother’s care and can’t relocate until….well….you know.

Lisa, your mother is in Assisted living... they take care of her. You can move. Visit mom when you can.
Is it really any of your business that I want to live close to my mother and visit her frequently? She really appreciates it - and she won’t be here forever.

Maybe YOU could just move and visit your elderly mother whenever it’s convenient for you. I’m more caring than that.

Forum List

Back