BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

apparently not ? why would it be ? according to you he wasnt threatening anyone ... a man going crazy screaming he will kill someone isnt an emergency or a threat .
he never said "I will kill". you know it, so stop saying it.

is it really any concern of yours? Do you live in NYC?
It’s the entire nation, in all Democrat cities, so yes….it is a concern of mine,

And why wouldn’t ANYONE be concerned with criminals being released back into the street to harm more people?

It’s the entire nation, in all Democrat cities, so yes….it is a concern of mine,

And why wouldn’t ANYONE be concerned with criminals being released back into the street to harm more people?
Lisa, did you donate to the defense fund?

The facts are we have a dead man, no weapon other than a loud mouth, and a chokehold.
Really simple if you ask me.

I never said you had white guilt. I stated a fact...
There is no way to buy yourself out of white guilt.

did you think I directed that at you?

What we have is a menacing, belligerent, aggressive individual who more than one reasonable person stated made threats of violence up to and including murder.

And a restraining hold engaged only to protect the innocent train passengers and subdue the threat maker from making good on those threats.

Next...you make a comment replying to me...then yes, that comment IS directed at me.

I understand why you would want to backpedal from that comment, so we'll ignore it.

But...how about the rest of those questions?

The man who recorded the video was Hispanic...he said he would not have believed Neely would die.

The 66 year old woman...the one who felt threatened...her race is not disclosed.

Do you assume that she is white?

Would it alter your opinion if it is revealed that she is a person of color?

Do you assume that I am white?

The situation was escalated to an emergency, people were in fear and they made decisions in an emergency situation.
well there you go. they can move freely to another car with no legal repercussion.

What we have is a menacing, belligerent, aggressive individual who more than one reasonable person stated made threats of violence up to and including murder.

And a restraining hold engaged only to protect the innocent train passengers and subdue the threat maker from making good on those threats.

Next...you make a comment replying to me...then yes, that comment IS directed at me.

I understand why you would want to backpedal from that comment, so we'll ignore it.

But...how about the rest of those questions?

The man who recorded the video was Hispanic...he said he would not have believed Neely would die.

The 66 year old woman...the one who felt threatened...her race is not disclosed.

Do you assume that she is white?

Would it alter your opinion if it is revealed that she is a person of color?

Do you assume that I am white?
skin color makes no difference. One man murdered another and justice will be served.

well there you go. they can move freely to another car with no legal repercussion.
Well here we are. Odd that you describe this was an emergency, people were threatened and they’re supposed to turn their back to a person who is threatening them.

Forum List

Back