BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

A law-abiding, brave, and capable citizen who steps in to stop a criminal (ESPECIALLY if thug issuing death threats is black) does not stand a chance in a pro-criminal, anti-cop environment such as NYC.
And I’m sure you felt the same way about the shooting of Ashlii Babbitt, right?

I was going to explain the difference to that leftist, but then I realized it would be like trying to teach a pig to sing.

The reason the Marine fears he may be put in prison is precisely because NYC is made up of potential jurors like Marener.
Deadly force is justified only in the instance of credible fear of imminent bodily harm or loss of life.

I know the law. I don’t work off emotions like conservatives.

One thing we know. They were both mentally ill.
One has a record of military service. She did not threaten to kill anyone. She was white.

The other had a long record of dozens of arrests, including three violent ones in the subway. He said he would kill someone and didn’t care if he went to prison for life. He was black.

The leftists consider the white to have been worse than the black.

Deadly force is justified only in the instance of credible fear of imminent bodily harm or loss of life.

I know the law. I don’t work off emotions like conservatives.
There was REASONABLE fear of imminent harm or death. They were faced with a deranged criminal who was threatening to kill someone.

If the criminal had been white, the MArnie would have been hailed as a criminal. But in NY, there is an outright effort to get black thugs back onto the street and allow them to continue their rampage unfettered.

One has a record of military service. She did not threaten to kill anyone. She was white.

The other had a long record of dozens of arrests, including three violent ones in the subway. He said he would kill someone and didn’t care if he went to prison for life. He was black.

The leftists consider the white to have been worse than the black.
Ashlii Babbitt’s military history is irrelevant. Self defense claims aren’t based on someone’s military service or prior criminal history.

Ashlii Babbitt was in the midst of committing a felony.

There was REASONABLE fear of imminent harm or death. They were faced with a deranged criminal who was threatening to kill someone.

If the criminal had been white, the MArnie would have been hailed as a criminal. But in NY, there is an outright effort to get black thugs back onto the street and allow them to continue their rampage unfettered.
It’s the argument for his lawyers to make whether words constitutes an imminent threat of severe harm or death. I don’t think so.

A violent mob beating police and breaking down doors does constitute an imminent threat.

Ashlii Babbitt’s military history is irrelevant. Self defense claims aren’t based on someone’s military service or prior criminal history.

Ashlii Babbitt was in the midst of committing a felony.
Yup. I shouldn’t have tried to teach a pig to sing. If Ashli had been black, all you Democrats would be screaming how a cop killed another black.

What the black criminal on the subway was doing was a crime as well. You’re not allowed to go on a subway and threaten to kill people.

It’s the argument for his lawyers to make whether words constitutes an imminent threat of severe harm or death. I don’t think so.

A violent mob beating police and breaking down doors does constitute an imminent threat.
Well of course YOU don‘t think so. The criminal was black, so you’re looking for ways to excuse him.

And it’s not a matter of whether words constitute an imminent threat. It’s whether a reasonable person thinks they do, in that circumstance. The fact that the innocent passengers were trapped underground in a tin can with a deranged lunatic threatening to kill one of them contributes to that.

Yup. I shouldn’t have tried to teach a pig to sing. If Ashli had been black, all you Democrats would be screaming how a cop killed another black.

What the black criminal on the subway was doing was a crime as well. You’re not allowed to go on a subway and threaten to kill people.
So is it your contention that it is legally permissible to kill anyone the second they utter a threat?

So is it your contention that it is legally permissible to kill anyone the second they utter a threat?
You act as though he intended to kill him.

But yes, if a man threatens to kill me, I have a right to kill him first. Self-defense.

Well of course YOU don‘t think so. The criminal was black, so you’re looking for ways to excuse him.

And it’s not a matter of whether words constitute an imminent threat. It’s whether a reasonable person thinks they do, in that circumstance. The fact that the innocent passengers were trapped underground in a tin can with a deranged lunatic threatening to kill one of them contributes to that.
The Capitol had been overwhelmed by a mob of violent deranged lunatics who not only had threatened to kill people but also beat some of them to within an inch of their life.

Does that also contribute to an imminent threat?

The Capitol had been overwhelmed by a mob of violent deranged lunatics who not only had threatened to kill people but also beat some of them to within an inch of their life.

Does that also contribute to an imminent threat?
Who threatened to kill people?

You act as though he intended to kill him.

But yes, if a man threatens to kill me, I have a right to kill him first. Self-defense.
Agree. He didn’t intend to kill him but he did.

That’s why he is charged with manslaughter and not murder.

If you respond to a threat of future harm, then the threat is not imminent and therefore self defense cannot be employed. Imminence is a required component of use of self defense.

I know the law.

Forum List

Back