BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

You numbnuts there was a credible fear
There was a case of self defense in Florida where a man had popcorn thrown at them and called that a credible fear of death.

Popcorn.

I think that conservatives are obsessed with fear and have lowered the bar of what constitutes credible fear of death.

You numbnuts there was a credible fear
And here’s the other thing, but I doubt leftists would apply it and render a fair verdict:

Mariner is arguing the deranged lunatic saying he would kill someone and didn’t care if he had to go to prison for the rest of his life wasn’t an imminent threat.

Let’s just say that the thug with a violent criminal past and now issuing a death threat maybe was NOT an imminent threat. That still leaves maybe he was. As long as there is a reasonable doubt that he was an imminent threat, or that it was reasonable to think so, the jury must acquit.

And here’s the other thing, but I doubt leftists would apply it and render a fair verdict:

Mariner is arguing the deranged lunatic saying he would kill someone and didn’t care if he had to go to prison for the rest of his life wasn’t an imminent threat.

Let’s just say that the thug with a violent criminal past and now issuing a death threat maybe was NOT an imminent threat. That still leaves maybe he was. As long as there is a reasonable doubt that he was an imminent threat, or that it was reasonable to think so, the jury must acquit.

I hope whatever "jury" Penny gets in NYC can intuit that they have in their hands the power to ignite a powder keg.

The push-back against the left has started and I pray that it continues in a meaningful way.

Everything I've seen indicates that he wasn't an imminent threat of severe bodily harm or death.

Speaking a non-specific threat as a lone individual amid dozens of others doesn't seem to cross that threshold.

I think this is less about race and more about conservatives seeing mentally ill and homeless people as subhuman and without constitutional rights. Their lives don't matter.
You didn’t see what he was doing or acting before the Marine stepped in to protect innocent New Yorkers.

And yes, this IS about race. Why did the racist mayor say that a BLACK man was killed if race were irrelevant? Your side is going to I.se this to further their lie about oppressed black men and fuel more George Floyd riots, and you know it.

This case shows what happens when leftists side more with dangerous criminals than innocent people. There’s no mental institution in New York? Then he should have been in prison. But the pro-black criminal attitude took precedent over innocent lives, and back into the subway he roamed.

You didn’t see what he was doing or acting before the Marine stepped in to protect innocent New Yorkers.

And yes, this IS about race. Why did the racist mayor say that a BLACK man was killed if race were irrelevant? Your side is going to I.se this to further their lie about oppressed black men and fuel more George Floyd riots, and you know it.

This case shows what happens when leftists side more with dangerous criminals than innocent people. There’s no mental institution in New York? Then he should have been in prison. But the pro-black criminal attitude took precedent over innocent lives, and back into the subway he roamed.
I've seen reports that Neely hadn't physically done anything to anyone. Do you think that's true?

I hope whatever "jury" Penny gets in NYC can intuit that they have in their hands the power to ignite a powder keg.

The push-back against the left has started and I pray that it continues in a meaningful way.

I don‘t see it starting, truthfully. Look at the determination that the FBI used unsubstantiated “evidence” to support an impeachment of a sitting president, due to their bias against Trump. Why aren’t these traits being put in jail awaiting their trials? THEY are the true insurrectionists.

I've seen reports that Neely hadn't physically done anything to anyone. Do you think that's true?
He wasn’t given the chance because a brave U.S. patriot stopped him. Physical harm isn’t required to take place before one can defend himself. Just the threat of imminent harm.

He wasn’t given the chance because a brave U.S. patriot stopped him. Physical harm isn’t required to take place before one can defend himself. Just the threat of imminent harm.
He hadn't raised a fist to strike anyone. He wasn't holding a weapon let alone pointing a weapon at anyone. These factors make it harder to justify deadly force in self defense because the threat of harm isn't imminent.

Everything I've seen indicates that he wasn't an imminent threat of severe bodily harm or death.

Speaking a non-specific threat as a lone individual amid dozens of others doesn't seem to cross that threshold.

I think this is less about race and more about conservatives seeing mentally ill and homeless people as subhuman and without constitutional rights. Their lives don't matter.
I see this as liberals thinking innocent people’s lives don’t matter if it’s a deranged black threatening to kill one of them.

I don‘t see it starting, truthfully. Look at the determination that the FBI used unsubstantiated “evidence” to support an impeachment of a sitting president, due to their bias against Trump. Why aren’t these traits being put in jail awaiting their trials? THEY are the true insurrectionists.
This is absolutely untrue.

I see this as liberals thinking innocent people’s lives don’t matter if it’s a deranged black threatening to kill one of them.
Of course their lives matter, but we just need evidence that their lives were actually in any immediate danger before justifying the killing of someone.

All lives matter, don't they?

He hadn't raised a fist to strike anyone. He wasn't holding a weapon let alone pointing a weapon at anyone. These factors make it harder to justify deadly force in self defense because the threat of harm isn't imminent.
He doesn’t have to raise a fist or have a weapon in sight. He issued a death threat. Period. There is no way of knowing how many seconds the lunatic was away from breaking another elderly woman’s eye socket.

That you think innocent people must actually be INJURED before they are allowed to defend themselves against a black thug is illustrative of the problem. When a situation arrises involving someone issuing death threats, innocent people must first be injured - blinded, even - before defensive action is allowed to be taken.

He doesn’t have to raise a fist or have a weapon in sight. He issued a death threat. Period. There is no way of knowing how many seconds the lunatic was away from breaking another elderly woman’s eye socket.

That you think innocent people must actually be INJURED before they are allowed to defend themselves against a black thug is illustrative of the problem. When a situation arrises involving someone issuing death threats, innocent people must first be injured - blinded, even - before defensive action is allowed to be taken.
I think the threat of bodily harm or death must be imminent. I don't think saying "I'm going to kill someone" is an imminent threat.

No, it’s absolutely true. The FBI leftists tried to overthrow a sitting president, via a fabricated story of collusion with the enemy.
How did the FBI try to "overthrow" a sitting president? They don't even have that power. They did an investigation which resulted in the Mueller report, the contents of which supposedly "exonerated" Trump and also are not really contested in their accuracy.

I think the threat of bodily harm or death must be imminent. I don't think saying "I'm going to kill someone" is an imminent threat.
How do you know? He had people trapped in a small subway car, screaming he would kill someone, and he was within a few feet of many of them.

You are twisting and turning to be able to punish the white guy for interfering with a black violent criminal, but even you have to admit there’s some DOUBT as to how imminent the attack was.

DOUBT. You have to aquit the white guy. This isn’t 1930s Georgia where people are railroaded due to their skin color or that of their victims.

How did the FBI try to "overthrow" a sitting president? They don't even have that power. They did an investigation which resulted in the Mueller report, the contents of which supposedly "exonerated" Trump and also are not really contested in their accuracy.
They provided false evidence to enable the impeachment.

How do you know? He had people trapped in a small subway car, screaming he would kill someone, and he was within a few feet of many of them.

You are twisting and turning to be able to punish the white guy for interfering with a black violent criminal, but even you have to admit there’s some DOUBT as to how imminent the attack was.

DOUBT. You have to aquit the white guy. This isn’t 1930s Georgia where people are railroaded due to their skin color or that of their victims.

Meanwhile, America stands for the hero to the tune of nearly $2.5M.

That's the kind of push-back I was talking about. At the risk of going off topic, Lisa558, here's more of the push-back I was talking about: Confronting the TransTerrorists

The only way that the Loser Neely's family would ever get even remotely close to seeing that kind of money is via the George Floyd Lottery.

Last edited:

I know the law. Self defense is an affirmative defense. That means the defendant has the burden of proof to show that he was acting in self defense. That means the defendant has to prove that Neely posed an imminent threat of severe bodily harm or death.

Saying that he could have done something isn't a very strong defense.

Forum List

Back