BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

One has a record of military service. She did not threaten to kill anyone. She was white.

The other had a long record of dozens of arrests, including three violent ones in the subway. He said he would kill someone and didn’t care if he went to prison for life. He was black.

The leftists consider the white to have been worse than the black.

You mean this Q-nut...?

She was as crazy as they come.

Yup. I shouldn’t have tried to teach a pig to sing. If Ashli had been black, all you Democrats would be screaming how a cop killed another black.

What the black criminal on the subway was doing was a crime as well. You’re not allowed to go on a subway and threaten to kill people.

Ashes couldn't have been black. I don't recall seeing any black people stupid enough to storm the Capitol to try and prevent the peaceful transfer of power from Trump to Biden.

Of course their lives matter, but we just need evidence that their lives were actually in any immediate danger before justifying the killing of someone.

All lives matter, don't they?
Actually, you just need to show that a reasonable person would fear that people’s lives were in danger, or serious bodily harm, and we had here a raving lunatic threatening to kill somebody, with them trapped in a tin can and him a few feet away. The fact that this was a dangerous criminal with a violent record shows that the Marine’s instinct was correct.

All people’s lives matter, but innocent people should take priority over a dangerous criminal - even when excuses are made for him because he’s black, and the media attempting to paint him over like an innocent Michael Jackson performer, and no mention of his criminal past.

Are you POSITIVE that nobody was is imminent danger? He had punched out an old lady’s eye socket, and had a number of violent arrests on his record. This was not a normal, peaceful fellow. So knowing how violent he has been, how can you be sure he wouldn’t have hurt someone in a matter of seconds if the patriot hadn’t stopped him?

Well of course YOU don‘t think so. The criminal was black, so you’re looking for ways to excuse him.

And it’s not a matter of whether words constitute an imminent threat. It’s whether a reasonable person thinks they do, in that circumstance. The fact that the innocent passengers were trapped underground in a tin can with a deranged lunatic threatening to kill one of them contributes to that.

Umm, not for nothin', but... at the time Penny killed Neely, that "tin can" was stopped at a station, the doors were open, and with the exception of Neely, those restraining him, and a few gawkers, the passengers had gotten off.

He didn’t strangle him to death. He was breathing upon the release of the chokehold.

A normal person who hadn’t abused his body with drugs would have recovered.

Liar, he was not seen breathing upon being released. He was utterly motionless except for one last agonal gasp caught on the video.

Actually, you just need to show that a reasonable person would fear that people’s lives were in danger, or serious bodily harm, and we had here a raving lunatic threatening to kill somebody, with them trapped in a tin can and him a few feet away. The fact that this was a dangerous criminal with a violent record shows that the Marine’s instinct was correct.

All people’s lives matter, but innocent people should take priority over a dangerous criminal - even when excuses are made for him because he’s black, and the media attempting to paint him over like an innocent Michael Jackson performer, and no mention of his criminal past.

Are you POSITIVE that nobody was is imminent danger? He had punched out an old lady’s eye socket, and had a number of violent arrests on his record. This was not a normal, peaceful fellow. So knowing how violent he has been, how can you be sure he wouldn’t have hurt someone in a matter of seconds if the patriot hadn’t stopped him?
The Marine's instinct was to restrain him, not to kill him. The Marine's instinct was to avoid use of deadly force.

When it comes to taking a life, I don't think "I don't know if he was going to harm any one but he could have harmed somebody" is good enough and I think the law agrees with me. That's not an imminent threat. I feel like conservatives have been trying to lower the bar to self defense because they want to justify use of violence.

Again, throwing popcorn at someone constitutes a imminent threat to human life to conservatives.

I don't want to live in a world where people just start killing each other at the drop of a hat. We have enough violence here.

He hadn't raised a fist to strike anyone. He wasn't holding a weapon let alone pointing a weapon at anyone. These factors make it harder to justify deadly force in self defense because the threat of harm isn't imminent.

If I were a conservative, I would put the adjective, "unarmed," before Neely's name every time I uttered his name.

There is no America when the bully survives 42 arrests, to go on and victimize more innocent people.

We will take America back, or at least allow it to destroy itself and then begin to rebuild it.

The Marine's instinct was to restrain him, not to kill him. The Marine's instinct was to avoid use of deadly force.

When it comes to taking a life, I don't think "I don't know if he was going to harm any one but he could have harmed somebody" is good enough and I think the law agrees with me. That's not an imminent threat. I feel like conservatives have been trying to lower the bar to self defense because they want to justify use of violence.

Again, throwing popcorn at someone constitutes a imminent threat to human life to conservatives.

I don't want to live in a world where people just start killing each other at the drop of a hat. We have enough violence here.
You’re comparing someone throwing popcorn to a deranged, violent lunatic threatening to kill someone?

It was hardly a drop of a hat!! You aren’t seeing the situation clearly because liberals side with criminals over innocent people, and that is why you are downplaying this. That is also why they are being released onto the street. The freedom of a dangerous man is deemed more worthy of protection than the innocent people he will terrorize, harm, even kill.

I will give you an example: I, unfortunately, live in a liberal area where felonies are routinely reduced to misdemeanors and criminals are coddled. During COVID, many violent criminals were released in prison because it was deemed better for THEM (and their would-victims, oh well).

They released a rapist. Upon his release, he went directly to his victim‘s house - and killed her. As if this poor girl didn’t endure enough from this criminal, now she’s murdered by him. And all because liberals thought it was better for HIM to be free.

Why does everyone keep bringing up the guy's prior record? Did anyone on the subway that day have a copy of it? Let the legal process play out.

Forum List

Back