BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

My girlfriend thinks you are a white guy pretending to be a black man.
Someone else said that another racist, hateful black is white as well. The only thing I can figure is that they’re Democrat operatives teying to drive more racial division.

Someone else said that another racist, hateful black is white as well. The only thing I can figure is that they’re Democrat operatives teying [sic] to drive more racial division.

You're doing a good job of that yourself.

Someone else said that another racist, hateful black is white as well. The only thing I can figure is that they’re Democrat operatives teying to drive more racial division.
That guy is doing a poor imitation of a black man.

Nawh he's to stupid to be anything but a black supremacist racist. They wallow in their own ignorence

There was a case of self defense in Florida where a man had popcorn thrown at them and called that a credible fear of death.

Popcorn.

I think that conservatives are obsessed with fear and have lowered the bar of what constitutes credible fear of death.
"Reasonable" fear your position doesn't meet the standard.

"Reasonable" fear your position doesn't meet the standard.
There's some grammatical problems here, I don't understand what you're saying.

If you think it's reasonable to fear for your life after having popcorn thrown at you, then I think you're crazy.

Furman didn't tell any substantial lies at all.

That's the way media framed it.

But the jury just decided to believe OJ, instead of Furman and the host of other witnesses and evidence the liberal DA's office in LA decided to present.
The Extorted Prosecution Purposely Lost in Order to Avoid a Race Riot

There's some grammatical problems here, I don't understand what you're saying.

If you think it's reasonable to fear for your life after having popcorn thrown at you, then I think you're crazy.
You're a dumbass if you didn't understand what I wrote. I reread what you post. And you are ignorant throwing popcorn does not meet the reasonable fear metric

You're missing some punctuation or something. It's not an actual sentence that makes any grammatical sense.
You're a fucking dumbass that now dodges because you can't handle the truth. Popcorn head

Forum List

Back