BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

You're a dumbass if you didn't understand what I wrote. I reread what you post. And you are ignorant throwing popcorn does not meet the reasonable fear metric

What if it's really big popcorn?
OIP.UASTxan8UVs0RAnE2LiEDwHaHa

Not so. If you slap me, and I fall down the stairs and hit my head and die, was the slap deadly force?

We need the tox report. A healthy person would have recovered within seconds once the chokehold was released.
The medical examiner already ruled it a homicide based on examination of the body. You are engaging in pure speculation.

The chokehold directly led to the death of Neely just as your hypothetical slap directly led to the hypothetical death. You're no less responsible for their death if the death occurred as a direct result of your actions.

The medical examiner already ruled it a homicide based on examination of the body. You are engaging in pure speculation.

The chokehold directly led to the death of Neely just as your hypothetical slap directly led to the hypothetical death. You're no less responsible for their death if the death occurred as a direct result of your actions.
How can he rule it a homicide when he didn’t complete the tox report? Unless you’re saying that someone hopped up on drugs who dies after a RELEASED chokehold is not a factor?

And of course there are different degrees of responsibility for one’s actions if a death occurred as a result of those actions. The bicyclist who sped through the crosswalk and killed an innocent, law-abiding woman wasn’t held responsible at all! He wasn’t even charged. But then, he is black and the dead woman was just another whitey.

This is the result of putting dangerous criminals back on the street because they are disproportionately black, and the leftists want to “bring racial equity” to the prison population.
The Mountain Will Come to Mohammed

BLM believes all Afram prisoners should be released. I challenge Red State governors to do just that, provided that the convicts leave the state for good.

Not so. If you slap me, and I fall down the stairs and hit my head and die, was the slap deadly force?

If you choke someone and they die from being choked, you have by definition killed them. The court will decide what happens next.

If you choke someone people and they die from being choked, you have by definition killed them.
The Self-Educated Do "Nazi Grammar." The College-Indoctrinated Do Not See Grammar.

By definition, a plural must be the antecedent of "they." Collectivization of the singular violates one of the main categories of the thinking process. Dumbing down your students was a prelude to grooming them.

The Self-Educated Do "Nazi Grammar." The College-Indoctrinated Do Not See Grammar.

By definition, a plural must be the antecedent of "they." Collectivization of the singular violates one of the main categories of the thinking process. Dumbing down your students was a prelude to grooming them.

" singular use of  they has been officially recognized as correct by several key bodies such as the Associated Press, American Psychological Association (APA) and Modern Language Association (MLA), the Oxford English Dictionary, and the Merriam-Webster Dictionary."

Forum List

Back