BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

I think the threat of bodily harm or death must be imminent. I don't think saying "I'm going to kill someone" is an imminent threat.
unless you happen to be that someone ... and passengers and witnesses are thankful that Penny stopped the threat .. its sad that Neely died .. its a tragic incident but its not murder or manslaughter .

unless you happen to be that someone ... and passengers and witnesses are thankful that Penny stopped the threat .. its sad that Neely died .. its a tragic incident but its not murder or manslaughter .
We don’t even know who that someone is.

How many people in that car wanted Neely to die?

The chokehold contributed to his death. That’s sufficient.
Nope, if a normal person would have recovered, as clearly as Neely and the others restraining him expected, but he didn’t due to his choice to ingest drugs, that changes things.

There’s nothing in the trial about a verbal threat. He claimed throwing popcorn was assault.
A Florida jury on Friday acquitted a retired police SWAT commander of murder for fatally shooting a fellow moviegoer during an argument over cellphone use.

to no one in particular that we know.

People having emotional outbursts usually have imaginary crowds in their heads.
But doesn't matter.

A man screaming threats and who has no weapon shown, and has made no attempt at a physical confrontation (beyond mere wrords) is not a physical threat. He's innocent and underbidding of being killed.

The choke old guy killed an innocent man
A man making threats that have the words kill, and I don't care is no one to toy around with. Do you realize how quick a person can take your life if you let them or don't adhere to the warning signs ??

Officer Tatum has shown multiple video's on his YouTube channel, otherwise that'll make a quick believer out of you or any other Biden sycophant that thinks they got time to just shoot'em in the leg bunch of bull shite.

A man making threats that have the words kill, and I don't care is no one to toy around with. Do you realize how quick a person can take your life if you let them or don't adhere to the warning signs ??

Officer Tatum has shown multiple video's on his YouTube channel, otherwise that'll make a quick believer out of you or any other Biden sycophant that thinks they got time to just shoot'em in the leg bunch of bull shite.
Oh please, go out in the world and try not to be too scared.

a scaredycat guy like you ended up taking an innocent life. Manslaughter 2nd degree

Oh please, go out in the world and try not to be too scared.

a scaredycat guy like you ended up taking an innocent life. Manslaughter 2nd degree
^^^ this is why the White Marine cannot get a fair trial in NY. It’s comprised of leftists who think like Dante, who have already decided the Marine was a coward and the violent black criminal was “innocent.”

Forum List

Back