BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

I'm not dodging, I just didn't understand what your grammatically incorrect sentence says. Just rephrase it and we can go.
If you were on the jury, what would you do. ? What about the fact that this marine never intended to kill anybody he was doing what he thought was a good thing, because other passengers felt threatened.

It’s not a random attack. Has anybody seen video of the interaction before the chock hold started?

If you were on the jury, what would you do. ? What about the fact that this marine never intended to kill anybody he was doing what he thought was a good thing, because other passengers felt threatened.

It’s not a random attack. Has anybody seen video of the interaction before the chock hold started?
I doubt he intended to kill him which is why he’s being charged with manslaughter and not murder.

It’s manslaughter when your actions kill someone without you intending to do so.

what if the officer tased him and he died as a result ?
Probably not. To be manslaughter in second degree you’d have to act recklessly which means you disregard substantial risk of death. I don’t think a taser would be considered to have a substantial risk of causing death.

Sure you do, dickhead.
you're a fence rider too .... but for different reasons .
1684343391382.jpeg

Last edited:
Sad! It's not sad that Neely died. How many people were saved by taking Neely out?
the whole situation is sad including Neely's life and death .. but the Marine was only protecting people ..the Dem run city failed Neely by not taking him away from the populace and putting him somewhere where he could get help .

Last edited:
I'd like to see how people describe you - deranged, violent with a history of attacking people. I can see the similarities between you and the man who was killed for violent outbursts to strangers, making them uncomfortable. Good thing you're not on a train acting like you do.
No, theres no similarity between me and a criminal with 42 arrests, a history of violent attacks, and threatening to kill someone on a crowded train.

And what do you mean it‘s a good thing I’m not a train “acting like I do”? I’ve taken thousands of train, plane, and bus rides over the past 50 years, and never once did I carry on like a deranged criminal issuing death threats. You’re NUTS.

You’re just doing that “nasty lib” dance - in which you ascribe all sorts of horrible negatives to someone who disagrees with you.

Last edited:
what if the officer tased him and he died as a result ?
Well, Mariner would need to know the race of the victim. If he were white, he would say that he was a deranged, violent criminal. If he were black, then it’s back to “another innocent black man was killed.”

not if guys like Penny are around around to protect her you racist homo.
And besides, I’ve issued no “racist rant”. I’ve simply pointed out that the libs are on the warpath about “another black man is dead” (to quote the NYC mayor), and the different approach liberals take to these things depending on the race of the victim.

Forum List

Back