BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

not if guys like Penny are around around to protect her you racist homo.

and here’s the problem. Before the leftists demonized an honorable Marine for protecting innocent people against the death threats of a deranged criminal, guys like Penny WOULD have protected me.

But with him facing 15 years in prison, the next Penny would remain seated and allow such a beating to go forward.

The Democrats make cities less safe for innocent people every day.

C’mon. The black guy wasn’t an “innocent life.” He was a deranged, violent criminal - and his history of attacking and injuring people does go to the type of person he was. Add in that he DID say he would kill someone, and that’s not the definition of an “innocent” person.

That you have decided the Marine is a coward and that the criminal was all goodness and light is because of the liberal pattern of jumping automatically to side with the black. I sure hope people like you don’t get on his jury.
Why do you have to mention race? You know it's a dog whistle to the racist leftists.

so shouting that in the middle of the street wouldnt warrant being subdued by law enforcement ?
If that were true there would be fewer homeless crazies in LA by half. No, shouting that you're going to kill people is part of background noise. As long as no one says "bomb" just ignore it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Neely was a threat to innocents.
2. The veteran stoped him cold.
3. Didn't't use a gun, just choked him out, the threat was neutralized.
4. Lesson here is don't threaten innocent people, a bigger badder motherfucker might put just you down.
5. And so he did.
6. The *Vet* will be cleared on all charges. ty!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

the whole situation is sad including Neely's life and death .. but the Marine was only protecting people ..the Dem run city failed Neely by not taking him away from the populace and putting him somewhere where he could get help .
Plug a Thug

There is no therapy that can make a psychopath fit to live. Don't believe that answer to genetic criminality is humanitarian; those who propose it are degenerates who hate living in a stable society and only seek to disrupt it so it will become as miserable and confused as they are.

Nope. All that was needed to acquit OJ was reasonable doubt. It was reasonable to doubt the glove found on his property was inadvertently dropped there by the killer when Mark Fuhrman pleaded the 5th Amendment rather than answer the question, did you plant the glove on OJ's property. Not answering that question made it appear he didn't want to deny planting it because that would have been perjury; nor did he want to admit to planting it because that would have been the end of the trial and his career. So he avoided answering altogether by pleading the 5th.

Right there -- reasonable doubt.
No. The Jury was stacked with blacks. Hypothetical situation: Same Crime. Same Lawyers. Same Jury. Same friends. Only two things change. The Killer is Larry Bird. Not OJ. And his dead wife is black. That Jury would have convicted in 5 minutes.

No. The Jury was stacked with blacks. Hypothetical situation: Same Crime. Same Lawyers. Same Jury. Same friends. Only two things change. The Killer is Larry Bird. Not OJ. And his dead wife is black. That Jury would have convicted in 5 minutes.

So not all black.

Regardless, no one else's problem beyond your own that you can't comprehend reasonable doubt.

You're insane. There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution which grants people the right to take another life in all cases. Even the Marine knew this as he wasn't intending to end Neely's life. Self-defense only means sufficient force to stop an imminent threat of death or great bodily harm. If it requires lethal force, that is legally justified. This case did not require lethal force since Penny stopped the threat before killing Neely.
The guy used words to do his beating up for him. Words have meanings. You have a long history of name-calling. Do it again and you'll earn your desserts.

The guy used words to do his beating up for him. Words have meanings. You have a long history of name-calling. Do it again and you'll earn your desserts.

Nothing you posted refutes a word I posted.

One cannot refute a name-calling garbage mouth with no ears to listen to anyone else so why should I try to reason with such a serial abuser.

LOLOL

Nonsense. Refuting what I said has nothing to do with name-calling. Whining about name-calling in lieu of refuting what I said is weak. Of you could have refuted my post, you woukd have. Whine on.

Yes, and we got the message. If a black thug threatens to kill people while they are trapped with him in a tin can underground, any white who stops him will be punished with up to 15 years in prison.

Bullshit. No one here has criticized Penny for stepping in and stopping the threat.

Forum List

Back