BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

^^^ this is why the White Marine cannot get a fair trial in NY. It’s comprised of leftists who think like Dante, who have already decided the Marine was a coward and the violent black criminal was “innocent.”
Then the killer should've stayed the fuck out of NYC? Is that how you see the world?

In a court, it's not about a violent criminal vs a cowardly Marine. It's gonna be about the facts of the situation.

A man killed another man. The incident ad extenuating circumstances, so Manslaughter 2nd degree. Another DA/Prosecutor might have charged higher. So stfu.

The guy took an innocent life. The past of the man killed is irrelevant. Only the facts of the situation involving the taking of a man's life.

^^^ this is why the White Marine cannot get a fair trial in NY. It’s comprised of leftists who think like Dante, who have already decided the Marine was a coward and the violent black criminal was “innocent.”
and Karen, your racists rants would get you a good beating in NYC

Then the killer should've stayed the fuck out of NYC? Is that how you see the world?

In a court, it's not about a violent criminal vs a cowardly Marine. It's gonna be about the facts of the situation.

A man killed another man. The incident ad extenuating circumstances, so Manslaughter 2nd degree. Another DA/Prosecutor might have charged higher. So stfu.

The guy took an innocent life. The past of the man killed is irrelevant. Only the facts of the situation involving the taking of a man's life.
C’mon. The black guy wasn’t an “innocent life.” He was a deranged, violent criminal - and his history of attacking and injuring people does go to the type of person he was. Add in that he DID say he would kill someone, and that’s not the definition of an “innocent” person.

That you have decided the Marine is a coward and that the criminal was all goodness and light is because of the liberal pattern of jumping automatically to side with the black. I sure hope people like you don’t get on his jury.

and Karen, your racists rants would get you a good beating in NYC
And boom! Right to accusing people of being a racist when they point out that the anti-white, pro-black racism of libtards in alive and well with this case.

And add in a violent threat, as well. Big tough guy.

C’mon. The black guy wasn’t an “innocent life.” He was a deranged, violent criminal - and his history of attacking and injuring people does go to the type of person he was. Add in that he DID say he would kill someone, and that’s not the definition of an “innocent” person.

That you have decided the Marine is a coward and that the criminal was all goodness and light is because of the liberal pattern of jumping automatically to side with the black. I sure hope people like you don’t get on his jury.

Sounds like marines are just not tough enough to be in NYC. They should just stay the fuck out.

Nobody said he murdered anyone, but he certainly caused significant injury to numerous people, and was threatening to do so again. The fact that he died after he was released from a chokehold, and was moving and breathing when he was, only to fail to recover is probably due to drugs in his system.

The Marine was well-trained and did not choke him to death. He released him in time for any regular person to recover.
Well, he did kill someone!

Well, he did kill someone!
Unintentionally. Not every accidental death brings charges.

OTOH, the 22 murders in the subway last year WERE all deliberate - mostly stabbings. The only reason the victim is being described as an “innocent” - and the Marine who protected passengers from him as a coward and murderer - is because a white (inadvertently) killed a black criminal.

Democrats are insistent that black criminals get out of prison, and woe to any whitey who defends himself or others against impending harm from them.

If I were a passenger on that train, I would put the Marine in my will.

What the man did was justifiable homicide. Some deserve to die.

I'd like to see how people describe you - deranged, violent with a history of attacking people. I can see the similarities between you and the man who was killed for violent outbursts to strangers, making them uncomfortable. Good thing you're not on a train acting like you do.

C’mon. The black guy wasn’t an “innocent life.” ...the liberal pattern of jumping automatically to side with the black. I sure hope people like you don’t get on his jury.
My posts aren't about race, as yours are.

With the way you post and comment here @ usmb, you present yourself as a little, sad, pathetic excuse of a human being

And boom! Right to accusing people of being a racist when they point out that the anti-white, pro-black racism of libtards in alive and well with this case.

And add in a violent threat, as well. Big tough guy.
OK Karen

go melt somewhere else. It's embarrassing to watch it here

I know the law. Self defense is an affirmative defense. That means the defendant has the burden of proof to show that he was acting in self defense. That means the defendant has to prove that Neely posed an imminent threat of severe bodily harm or death.

Saying that he could have done something isn't a very strong defense.
if Neely were in on the street screaming i would kill someone its different than him screaming that in an enclosed space with people trapped with him .

I don‘t see it starting, truthfully. Look at the determination that the FBI used unsubstantiated “evidence” to support an impeachment of a sitting president, due to their bias against Trump. Why aren’t these traits being put in jail awaiting their trials? THEY are the true insurrectionists.
the people in the federal gov that arrest said people are said people ...:(

I think the threat of bodily harm or death must be imminent. I don't think saying "I'm going to kill someone" is an imminent threat.
so shouting that in the middle of the street wouldnt warrant being subdued by law enforcement ?

Forum List

Back