BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

Are all 27 murderers of other subway victims in prison?
Beats me. I did not know there were 27 murders on the NY subways. The only subways I have been on were in several European foreign countries, where I felt perfectly safe, though only spoke the same language of them.

We are going to need some legislation for being a Good Samaritan. Questioning how long he had the headlock is valid. How do we know though? What is the situation? How many people help? We need to figure this out. The Seinfeld final episode proves them right for not helping anyone. And they went to jail.
Rudy should defend him .

Beats me. I did not know there were 27 murders on the NY subways. The only subways I have been on were in several European foreign countries, where I felt perfectly safe, though only spoke the same language of them.
That’s part of the issue, isn’t it - that 27 people have been killed on the subway (or subway tracks) and by thugs intentionally trying to kill them. Yet THIS case, with an accidental homicide and a criminal victim, is getting all the attention. It is because it was white-on-black, and fits the leftist narrative.

That’s part of the issue, isn’t it - that 27 people have been killed on the subway (or subway tracks) and by thugs intentionally trying to kill them. Yet THIS case, with an accidental homicide and a criminal victim, is getting all the attention. It is because it was white-on-black, and fits the leftist narrative.
Like I said, the guy should have played his card and maybe avoided the whole thing.

So that's the bar these low lifes have to reach for the Democrat justice system to take them off the street? They have to murder the women and not just attack them? Wow.
It is New York. What do you expect? They say the crime rate has dropped there, but you have to wonder if it is dropping as the DA gets to decide which laws to even try to enforce, sometimes announcing laws on the books that will not be enforced. I heard they legalized prostitution up there, last year.

The Democrat justice system creates the problems by releasing these violent people back onto the street. Three prior subway attacks and they let Neely off every time. Give the Ex-Marine the same consideration.

Or maybe don't physically engage with someone unless you have a reason to.

FFS, I lived in neighborhoods where gunshots went off every night. I didn't go around the hood trying to shoot people or choke them out.

It is New York. What do you expect? They say the crime rate has dropped there, but you have to wonder if it is dropping as the DA gets to decide which laws to even try to enforce, sometimes announcing laws on the books that will not be enforced. I heard they legalized prostitution up there, last year.

NYC is still safer than my counties in red states.

It is if you are others are being threatened by a harmful black lunatic.

No, it's not. Ever. Self-defense is the legal force allowed to stop a threat. Choking someone for several minutes until they die is excessive force. At some point, Neely went limp. The threat was subdued but Penny kept choking him. At one point, the train stopped at a station and the doors opened. New York is not a stand your ground state; Penny had a duty to retreat at that point. He didn't.

Or maybe don't physically engage with someone unless you have a reason to.

FFS, I lived in neighborhoods where gunshots went off every night. I didn't go around the hood trying to shoot people or choke them out.
Sure blame the citizen when there's no Cops keeping order and the DA's office keeps putting violent nut cases back on the streets. You don't now what the threat level was, or what Neely was going to do next. He sounded suicidal based on what he was saying.

Sure why should NY citizens expect to have Cops keeping people safe on the subways?. It's only one of the richest cities in the world. Yeah right, 'dropping crime rate' more Democrat magic with statistics.

Sure why should NY citizens expect to have Cops keeping people safe on the subways?. It's only one of the richest cities in the world. Yeah right, 'dropping crime rate' more Democrat magic with statistics.
Seems like a dangerous city from what I read. There have been several killed or wounded in attacks that made the news, just about their subways.

Forum List

Back