Breaking!!! Wikileaks Massive Failure!!!

You just have to sit tight with 40,000 more emails to come before Election Day...you'll be fine....:lol:
Illegally stolen and probably altered emails from Russia with the press distributing stolen material.

When did the right wing became minions of Putin and Russia? Never thought I would see it in my lifetime.

You just have to sit tight with 40,000 more emails to come before Election Day...you'll be fine....:lol:
Illegally stolen and probably altered emails from Russia with the press distributing stolen material.

When did the right wing became minions of Putin and Russia? Never thought I would see it in my lifetime.
image.jpeg

Denial is often a sign of fear. Admitting to the possibility that an opposing view just may be correct, is a sign of mature reasoning and logical thinking. To totally dismiss a presentation without having factual evidence to the contrary, would be foolish and narcissistic.

****** NOTE: ALL material has NOT been released. It would be wise to wait until everything is on the table before passing judgment as to whether there's incriminating substance, or whether there's not. Do not allow personal bias to cloud the truth.

If someone hacks your e-mail, are they a criminal?
NO

Really…. the same e-mail that has your daughter’s name, her birthday, where she will be on 11/20…the pictures of her….you’re okay with a total stranger getting that information?
FYI - For $9.99 anyone can get that information on anyone. There are many sources that can provide anyone's life history. Nothing is secret in today's world of Hi-tech and backroom hackers. I've been researching my family tree for a few months now, and I'm amazed at how easy it is to find information, including personal information.

In addition, with social sites like Facebook, it's very easy to gather personal information on almost anyone if you have the time and can cross-reference public information. Also, it's very easy to contact courthouses, public libraries, and other services and get information on almost anyone. I recently contacted the courthouse in Troy Alabama about old records of my grandmother's parents. They mailed me a ton of information for just $5.00. I now have a copy of my great grandparent's marriage license.

In today's world, it's almost impossible to hide personal information. How many millions of bank accounts have been hacked? How many federal agencies have been hacked? How many millions of medical records have been hacked? Do you read the daily news and keep up with current events? You can NOT stop hackers. They are all over the world. What man has created, man can find a way to use it for other than the intended purposes. The internet is a prime example.

( FYI - My e-mail accounts have been hacked into several times over the past 21 years. My Yahoo e-mail account has been hacked into at least 3 times. I no longer use it. For several years, I used a "Myway" e-mail account. It was hacked a couple of times. Hopefully, my current password for my gmail account wont be hacked. )

And people wonder why the GOP is the party of stupid. Actually nobody wonders about it….too much living proof like yourself.

Denial is often a sign of fear. Admitting to the possibility that an opposing view just may be correct, is a sign of mature reasoning and logical thinking. To totally dismiss a presentation without having factual evidence to the contrary, would be foolish and narcissistic.

****** NOTE: ALL material has NOT been released. It would be wise to wait until everything is on the table before passing judgment as to whether there's incriminating substance, or whether there's not. Do not allow personal bias to cloud the truth.

NO

Really…. the same e-mail that has your daughter’s name, her birthday, where she will be on 11/20…the pictures of her….you’re okay with a total stranger getting that information?
FYI - For $9.99 anyone can get that information on anyone. There are many sources that can provide anyone's life history. Nothing is secret in today's world of Hi-tech and backroom hackers. I've been researching my family tree for a few months now, and I'm amazed at how easy it is to find information, including personal information.

In addition, with social sites like Facebook, it's very easy to gather personal information on almost anyone if you have the time and can cross-reference public information. Also, it's very easy to contact courthouses, public libraries, and other services and get information on almost anyone. I recently contacted the courthouse in Troy Alabama about old records of my grandmother's parents. They mailed me a ton of information for just $5.00. I now have a copy of my great grandparent's marriage license.

In today's world, it's almost impossible to hide personal information. How many millions of bank accounts have been hacked? How many federal agencies have been hacked? How many millions of medical records have been hacked? Do you read the daily news and keep up with current events? You can NOT stop hackers. They are all over the world. What man has created, man can find a way to use it for other than the intended purposes. The internet is a prime example.

( FYI - My e-mail accounts have been hacked into several times over the past 21 years. My Yahoo e-mail account has been hacked into at least 3 times. I no longer use it. For several years, I used a "Myway" e-mail account. It was hacked a couple of times. Hopefully, my current password for my gmail account wont be hacked. )
Thank you for reinforcing the fact that the WikiLeaks emails are at best suspect. and that WikiLeaks is not a reliable source.

With the massive lack of internet security, with emails so vulnerable, and with various accounts so easily hacked by almost anyone, it’s idiocy to believe that stolen emails from an unreliable source are in any way ‘accurate’ or ‘authentic.’

NO

And people wonder why the GOP is the party of stupid. Actually nobody wonders about it….too much living proof like yourself.

The stupid part of the party is the part that agrees with douche bags like you. That's why the rest of the party is intent on ousting them from their offices.

NO

Thank you for reinforcing the fact that the WikiLeaks emails are at best suspect. and that WikiLeaks is not a reliable source.

With the massive lack of internet security, with emails so vulnerable, and with various accounts so easily hacked by almost anyone, it’s idiocy to believe that stolen emails from an unreliable source are in any way ‘accurate’ or ‘authentic.’

Wikileaks has proven itself to be utterly reliable over the years. It's far more reliable than the New York Times.

NO

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-face-smiley_floorLaugh-2.gif
ROFLMAO1.gif

NO

FYI ---- I have NO party. I'm NOT a Republican, nor am I a Democrat. Also, I'm NOT stupid.

images 8934.png images 8934.png images 8934.png images 8934.png images 8934.png images 8934.png

Absolutely but the left is shifting the focus constantly with false victims emerging from nowhere after 30-40 years of silence...

The stupid part of the party is the part that agrees with douche bags like you. That's why the rest of the party is intent on ousting them from their offices.

At this point, the stupid part of the party is the part that's voting for Trump.

At every turn he has proven himself to be incapable of governing, even his own campaign. He invited all of the bad press onto himself with his attempted use of Bill Clinton's women to embarass and humiliate Hillary. Now he whines that the media is against him. What a loser.

At this point, the stupid part of the party is the part that's voting for Trump.

At every turn he has proven himself to be incapable of governing, even his own campaign. He invited all of the bad press onto himself with his attempted use of Bill Clinton's women to embarass and humiliate Hillary. Now he whines that the media is against him. What a loser.
He has done no such thing, but you will support your corrupt party because power is the only thing that matters to you. Hillary deserves all the embarrassment and humiliation Trump can heap on her.

It's almost too much fun.

Our resident RW nutbags have hyped this shit so hard for so long....that everyone has tuned out.

There are some embarrassing things being revealed.....that is true. People having their private conversations exposed is always interesting.

But none of it is resonating at all. It's too late......and nothing in those emails even approaches a crime.

The freaks are going berserk trying to be heard......new threads posted every few minutes. But....nobody cares. Every news outlet is bringing them up....and Trump surrogates have been given plenty of screen time to discuss them.....and NADA!

It's a beautiful thing to watch.
Seems like they replaced the Trump tape as the main talking point in the Sunday shows and it's pissed a lot of people off. More stuff is coming out and there isn't much doubt that the worst is yet to come.

So democrats, now that you have had time to think about it, was Wikileaks leaking of democrat emails a success or a failure? Take your time with the answer because we want the responses to make sense in terms of basic logic in the context of the facts.

Forum List

Back