Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

2005? Wasn't Bill Clinton having sex with children at that time?

Well, leave it to Trump to knock hurricane Matthew off the top news story.
Who gives a fuck. If anyone expected this not to happen in October they're crazy. Hillary thinks this shit is important. If women voters are this crazy to fall for this nonsense then they deserve everything Hillary does to us. I'll just blame women for electing that woman. And any man who claims he's never said sexist things about a sexy woman they're living in denial.

2005? Wasn't Bill Clinton having sex with children at that time?

On what evidence? You make shit up, while I have people coming forward and facts. Makes you look stupid.
Bubba was knocking teenagers up in Arkansas long before he became president. He even stalked a 12 year old when he was at Cambridge.

A 60 year old, engaged to current wife, Donald Trump is recorded talking, like an immature 18 year old college boy, about his sexual prowess.
He called it locker room banter. He was not in a locker room, he was 60 years old, he is a disgusting pig.

He should not be President of anything.
Your last sentence may be right but there is no age that cuts off talk when you're bullshitting around with the fellas. Men are men & women are women. Unless you're a limp wristed sissy.
I don't always engage in banter with the boys but when I do it's Dos Equis

Man up sissy boy
If you think think you have to brag about your sexual exploits to not be called a sissy; YOU ARE A FRICKING SISSY. Grow up grandpa. Learn how to bullshit and kid with buddies about something other than having sex with other women than your wife.
Folks we need a safe space, stat!
What kind of sissy response is this Grandpa, you old piece of crap - grow a couple and respond like a man
Respond like a man? Wtf does that even mean. Grow a pair, this is your crybaby thread. I am an asshole but you're acting like a butt hurt limp wristed faggot.
All the faggotry in the world or sympathy for such dumbass causes does NOTHING to solve the problems we face. In fact, it makes it worse.
I feel like you're the kind of moron who supports the 15 yard penalty for football players who celebrate in the end zone after a touchdown.

TL;DR

But after watching the video, I gotta say this.

We used to laugh at stuff like this "leak" during the primaries because it was hilarious that a presidential candidate was real & unabashedly politically incorrect for once? The old generation would have died laughing at this whole storm.

But now look at these over-sensitive faggots today, they got offended by everything and everyone!

I'm laughing here at how amazing this election is. Trump will probably go up in the polls. If he didn't have this election locked, he'll probably have it now.

Donald Trump caught on tape bragging about making sexual advances towards women - More details
"Donald J. Trump was caught on tape bragging in vulgar terms about making sexual advances toward a married woman, aggressively kissing and groping other women, and boasting that “when you’re a star they let you do it.”

This will definitely not help his popularity, especially since a large portion of voters are female. Do you think it will have any effect on his chances of winning the presidential election? how significant is this "controversy"

OMG how horrific...

wmcklz.jpg

She defended Bill for much worse.

Forum List

Back