Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

Grab em by the pussy? That's the big deal? That's why we already have 987 threads on it?
How many guys can HONESTLY say they don't make sexist jokes? And woman for that matter?
You people are beyond retarded.
What the fuck ever. If Hillary had said this about some dude's junk, you people would not shut the fuck up about it and you know it.

The truth of the matter is that I'm glad he said it because Trump will only lose more of the women vote if this recording gets circulated properly.
unlike you billy most women including hillary,know that a hell of a lot of men talk like that amongst themselves....[/QUOTE
Men do not talk that way, immature, insecure boys talk that way. All men have been boys at one time but most turn into men. Some never do; Donald Trump is an example.
Men do not talk that way, immature, insecure boys talk that way. All men have been boys at one time but most turn into men. Some never do; Donald Trump is an example.
You are obviously a fucktard who has no clue what men talk about because you've never been one.
Asshole men...lol

IN the last few elections this is the modus operandi for Democrats. They simply can't win on the issues, so they resort to character assassination. It's sad that people allow this sleaze to affect their decision.

The only person I saw talking issues in the first debate was Hillary...when Trump wasn't interrupting her with his constant "lies", "not true" etc.

What "issues" did Hillary discuss other than the real important issues of Trump asking for Obama's birth certificate and calling Rosy O'Donnell a pig, which she is.

A real mean does not look at or speak about women this way. I can say I never have. No matter what nobody can condone this. I know it isn't going to change minds nor do I give a real sh#t who wins...it makes no difference to me but I do like to see the ridicule this election is bringing about this country. A total dupe believes anything is going to change. Idiots you are. Dupes.

A 60 year old, engaged to current wife, Donald Trump is recorded talking, like an immature 18 year old college boy, about his sexual prowess.
The liberals are developing an extreme case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Every little unimportant remark he makes, they are taking, examining carefully, blowing it up into astonishing size, having heated discussion with each other about what it might mean, and determining their entire voting patterns from it.

Although somehow, their voting patterns never change, they were already going to not vote for him before he made the remark. :rolleyes-41:

These people are getting increasingly desperate almost every day.

If Clinton is a rapist then Trump is a rapist, and Trump's the rapist running for president.

Nope.......if any rape accusation against Trump was true it would be more than just a dismissed court case....we would hear about it 24/7...that we don't shows there is no merit to it........

3 women....now 4 have accused bill clinton of rape and a dozen others accused him of sexual assault, including an Air Force service woman serving on Air Force One.......but all of them are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth....that is where you come down on this..right?

How many court cases involving rape has Bill Clinton been in?

Well...since he was Attorney General, then Governor and then President...and used all of the resources at his disposal in those positions of public trust and power to make those women stay silent, none...but actual friends and family of the victims at the time of the attack.....say these women were raped.....and sexually assaulted.......

All of them are lying...only bill clinton is telling the truth...right?

He's as innocent until proven guilty as you believe Trump is,

except we have Trump confessing to his career of sexual harassment.

All of the women who say bill clinton raped them and sexually assaulted them are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth......right?
I'll go with the US Justice system, not bs propaganda books, for hater dupes only, or others getting paid by GOP operatives..

So calling Jennifer Flowers "trailer trash" wasn't sexist?

Hillary is a piece of shit.

Is that the same Jennifer Flowers who almost tripped over her own tongue trying to get a seat offered by Donald at the first debate? That Jennifer Flowers? The one who was so hurt by Bill Clinton she tries to get her ugly mug in the spotlight every chance she gets based on the sole fact that Bill bonked her? That 'poor' Jennifer Flowers?

Even if your lies were true, how would that make Hillary's comments any better?

“Women deserve to be believed”

- Hillary Clinton​

What lies? You mean Flowers didn't say yes to the seat? Gennifer Flowers said she would attend debate for Trump, but Trump camp says no

Believed about what?

I haven't listened to it....my first pick was Scott Walker, the next Ted Cruz, Trump is the one left standing...no matter what Trump has done as a human being hilary has done far, far worse.......shielding herself with tax dollars and political power.....

This country used to have a rule....if you were a crook in office you were kicked out of office....that rule does not apply anymore......especially if hilary gets into office......she will have complete control over law enforcement and the intelligence services.........and will have shown the way for the next criminals......

Trump is the only way to stop hilary.........in 4 years we can vote him out......but you don't reward political corruption in office, which is what we have with hilary, by electing her to an even more powerful office. It is obvious that none of the law enforcement agencies are going to act against hilary because the democrats control them....the absolute only way to punish her....is to vote Trump into office......

That is where we are......
Here you go... Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005

Men died......men hilary put in harms way, they asked her for more security and she refused and then when they were under direct attack she did not send a rescue mission...

Is anything on that audio worse than that?
Do not put that on Hillary Clinton. We are all at fault. The budget for our embassy and foreign mission security had been reduced. We, us, our representatives did not fund security.
No one wants to give up anything, we do not want to pay higher taxes. The result is the armed forces and foreign security is reduced. Look in the mirror idiot. We want to blame others.

They keep lying....they did not cut the budget and the only reason those men died is that hilary didn't give them enough protection and then refused to send help...

Democrats Once Again Smacked Down on Benghazi Funding Cuts Claim - Breitbart

But as Kessler notes, it’s simply not true. And it’s not true in several notable ways starting with the fact that funding was not actually cut. Kessler writes “while Boxer claims that Republicans “cut” the budget, she is only
comparing it to what the Obama administration proposed. The reality is
that funding for embassy security has increased significantly in recent
years.”

Equally significant and ignored by Boxer is the fact that the evidence is clear on this point. The ARB report does suggest an increase in funding for security but does not claim lack of funding was an issue in Benghazi. Also, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Charlene Lamb was asked directly about this during her congressional testimony last October:

And exactly what do any of those lies have to do with Donald Trump believing his wealth gives him license to grope women in the hoohah?

In practical terms, it pretty much does.

Grab em by the pussy? That's the big deal? That's why we already have 987 threads on it?
How many guys can HONESTLY say they don't make sexist jokes? And woman for that matter?
You people are beyond retarded.
What the fuck ever. If Hillary had said this about some dude's junk, you people would not shut the fuck up about it and you know it.

The truth of the matter is that I'm glad he said it because Trump will only lose more of the women vote if this recording gets circulated properly.
unlike you billy most women including hillary,know that a hell of a lot of men talk like that amongst themselves....[/QUOTE
You are obviously a fucktard who has no clue what men talk about because you've never been one.
They say they can get away with grabbing p%%%y because they're stars? lol

Democrats are now just figuring out that Donald trump is a lewd man who has said disgusting things? Conservatives were making this point all primary. No one cared.

And the point would be much stronger if you weren't trying to defend the freakin Clintons. And hadn't just spent the last two decades shoving this lewd disgusting behavior down our throats in media, culture and politics.

A boy thinks you have to talk that way to be a man. A man knows you do not need to talk that way to be a man.
The way you are going you will never know what it is like to be a man; GROW UP BOY.
(fyi-YOU DO NOT HAVE TO THROW OUT F BOMBS TO BE A MAN. ANOTHER SIGN YOU ARE A BOY)

Are you the new schoolmarm?
I am usually not this mature but with these idiots you need to give them some mature talk

Bill Clinton is a rapist, Hillary knows about it, and attacks publicly the women who accuse him of rape. For people like this to attack Trump on anything he says in a lockerroom around other men is laughable in the extreme.

A boy thinks you have to talk that way to be a man. A man knows you do not need to talk that way to be a man.
The way you are going you will never know what it is like to be a man; GROW UP BOY.
(fyi-YOU DO NOT HAVE TO THROW OUT F BOMBS TO BE A MAN. ANOTHER SIGN YOU ARE A BOY)

Are you the new schoolmarm?
I am usually not this mature but with these idiots you need to give them some mature talk
You are a liar and a hypocrite. Democrats have made crude and disgusting behavior the norm, and mocked people who didn't like it. Now you whine when Trump acts just like the behavior you have encouraged for decades.

I keep being told that Bill Clinton is running for president. I'm very curious as to why that keeps occurring.

no.....you asswipes pretend it is about bill the rapist.....we tell you it is about hilary covering up her husbands rapes and sexual assauls to preserver her political career....

If Clinton is a rapist then Trump is a rapist, and Trump's the rapist running for president.

Nope.......if any rape accusation against Trump was true it would be more than just a dismissed court case....we would hear about it 24/7...that we don't shows there is no merit to it........

3 women....now 4 have accused bill clinton of rape and a dozen others accused him of sexual assault, including an Air Force service woman serving on Air Force One.......but all of them are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth....that is where you come down on this..right?

How many court cases involving rape has Bill Clinton been in?

Once again, it's the "I haven't been indicted" defense.

Bill Clinton is a rapist, Hillary knows about it, and attacks publicly the women who accuse him of rape. For people like this to attack Trump on anything he says in a lockerroom around other men is laughable in the extreme.
I doubt you have ever been in a locker room or wore a jock strap

oh give me a break.....try being honest fudd....and if you are then you have never been around a bunch of guys partying....
Sure I have, but that conversation sounds like a college party not a 60 year old married man who is talking to someone he does not know very well.
As a 60 year old married man, I still party but my buddies trash each other, talk sports and also talk about a few of our friends who have never grown up and are idiots like Donald Trump.
the point is.....many guys do it and have done it,not just trump...he said nothing that 90% of the men of the world are guilty of doing among themselves,talking shit about the females they see...

So many many guys talk about how their wealth and fame give them license to do such things?

I don't know if they all talk about it, but they sure take advantage of it.

If you have worn a jock strap you probably put it on your head.

I doubt you've ever had normal sex with a normal woman.

What "issues" did Hillary discuss other than the real important issues of Trump asking for Obama's birth certificate and calling Rosy O'Donnell a pig, which she is.

When Trumpie wasn't interrupting her, she did talk about the economy on a few occasions.

I've seen your picture. You're a bit of bald porker yourself. Those in glass houses and all.

Forum List

Back