Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

I keep being told that Bill Clinton is running for president. I'm very curious as to why that keeps occurring.

no.....you asswipes pretend it is about bill the rapist.....we tell you it is about hilary covering up her husbands rapes and sexual assauls to preserver her political career....

If Clinton is a rapist then Trump is a rapist, and Trump's the rapist running for president.

Men died......men hilary put in harms way, they asked her for more security and she refused and then when they were under direct attack she did not send a rescue mission...

Is anything on that audio worse than that?
Do not put that on Hillary Clinton. We are all at fault. The budget for our embassy and foreign mission security had been reduced. We, us, our representatives did not fund security.
No one wants to give up anything, we do not want to pay higher taxes. The result is the armed forces and foreign security is reduced. Look in the mirror idiot. We want to blame others.

They keep lying....they did not cut the budget and the only reason those men died is that hilary didn't give them enough protection and then refused to send help...

Democrats Once Again Smacked Down on Benghazi Funding Cuts Claim - Breitbart

But as Kessler notes, it’s simply not true. And it’s not true in several notable ways starting with the fact that funding was not actually cut. Kessler writes “while Boxer claims that Republicans “cut” the budget, she is only
comparing it to what the Obama administration proposed. The reality is
that funding for embassy security has increased significantly in recent
years.”

Equally significant and ignored by Boxer is the fact that the evidence is clear on this point. The ARB report does suggest an increase in funding for security but does not claim lack of funding was an issue in Benghazi. Also, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Charlene Lamb was asked directly about this during her congressional testimony last October:

And exactly what do any of those lies have to do with Donald Trump believing his wealth gives him license to grope women in the hoohah?

And why did hilary think that her political ambitions allowed her to attack and destroy women who accused her husband of rape and sexual assault?

You lie. That's the why, what, where, who, and how.

The liberals are developing an extreme case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Every little unimportant remark he makes, they are taking, examining carefully, blowing it up into astonishing size, having heated discussion with each other about what it might mean, and determining their entire voting patterns from it.

Although somehow, their voting patterns never change, they were already going to not vote for him before he made the remark. :rolleyes-41:

These people are getting increasingly desperate almost every day.

And they will support the wife of a serial sexual predator....but clutch their pearls at any mention of Trump....
Come on Guy, you've been known to present some rational arguments... Just admit that this video of Trump was disgusting. How can you watch it and think that you want this guy to be our president. Then retort by dogging on the WIFE of an accused sexual predator. Its a bad argument, you will be better off to swallow this one. Just be honest and say it was a horrible statement by Trump but you like his policies better than Hillary's and that is more important to you than the character of the man.

I haven't listened to it....my first pick was Scott Walker, the next Ted Cruz, Trump is the one left standing...no matter what Trump has done as a human being hilary has done far, far worse.......shielding herself with tax dollars and political power.....

This country used to have a rule....if you were a crook in office you were kicked out of office....that rule does not apply anymore......especially if hilary gets into office......she will have complete control over law enforcement and the intelligence services.........and will have shown the way for the next criminals......

Trump is the only way to stop hilary.........in 4 years we can vote him out......but you don't reward political corruption in office, which is what we have with hilary, by electing her to an even more powerful office. It is obvious that none of the law enforcement agencies are going to act against hilary because the democrats control them....the absolute only way to punish her....is to vote Trump into office......

That is where we are......
Here you go... Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005

Men died......men hilary put in harms way, they asked her for more security and she refused and then when they were under direct attack she did not send a rescue mission...

Nothing on the audio is worse than that... But what is on the audio is much more clear than that. You may state it very simply but that doesn't make it true. There were many many other factors and people who were responsible. Do you give any blame to the sequester and congress cutting funding? What about the military and those in charge of our defense who were operationally responsible for the actions taken that day. It is very convenient for you to put all the blame on Hillary's shoulders... it just isn't honest or accurate.

Look at what Chris Stevens sister has to say on it. There isn't anybody who has a more personal connection to this... She has every reason to blame Hillary but you might find her perspective interesting
Chris Stevens’s Family: Don’t Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi - The New Yorker

I keep being told that Bill Clinton is running for president. I'm very curious as to why that keeps occurring.

no.....you asswipes pretend it is about bill the rapist.....we tell you it is about hilary covering up her husbands rapes and sexual assauls to preserver her political career....

If Clinton is a rapist then Trump is a rapist, and Trump's the rapist running for president.

Nope.......if any rape accusation against Trump was true it would be more than just a dismissed court case....we would hear about it 24/7...that we don't shows there is no merit to it........

3 women....now 4 have accused bill clinton of rape and a dozen others accused him of sexual assault, including an Air Force service woman serving on Air Force One.......but all of them are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth....that is where you come down on this..right?

Nope.......if any rape accusation against Trump was true it would be more than just a dismissed court case....we would hear about it 24/7...that we don't shows there is no merit to it........

3 women....now 4 have accused bill clinton of rape and a dozen others accused him of sexual assault, including an Air Force service woman serving on Air Force One.......but all of them are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth....that is where you come down on this..right?

How many court cases involving rape has Bill Clinton been in?

Grab em by the pussy? That's the big deal? That's why we already have 987 threads on it?
How many guys can HONESTLY say they don't make sexist jokes? And woman for that matter?
You people are beyond retarded.
What the fuck ever. If Hillary had said this about some dude's junk, you people would not shut the fuck up about it and you know it.

The truth of the matter is that I'm glad he said it because Trump will only lose more of the women vote if this recording gets circulated properly.
unlike you billy most women including hillary,know that a hell of a lot of men talk like that amongst themselves....[/QUOTE
Men do not talk that way, immature, insecure boys talk that way. All men have been boys at one time but most turn into men. Some never do; Donald Trump is an example.
oh give me a break.....try being honest fudd....and if you are then you have never been around a bunch of guys partying....
Sure I have, but that conversation sounds like a college party not a 60 year old married man who is talking to someone he does not know very well.
As a 60 year old married man, I still party but my buddies trash each other, talk sports and also talk about a few of our friends who have never grown up and are idiots like Donald Trump.
the point is.....many guys do it and have done it,not just trump...he said nothing that 90% of the men of the world are guilty of doing among themselves,talking shit about the females they see...

And they will support the wife of a serial sexual predator....but clutch their pearls at any mention of Trump....
Come on Guy, you've been known to present some rational arguments... Just admit that this video of Trump was disgusting. How can you watch it and think that you want this guy to be our president. Then retort by dogging on the WIFE of an accused sexual predator. Its a bad argument, you will be better off to swallow this one. Just be honest and say it was a horrible statement by Trump but you like his policies better than Hillary's and that is more important to you than the character of the man.

I haven't listened to it....my first pick was Scott Walker, the next Ted Cruz, Trump is the one left standing...no matter what Trump has done as a human being hilary has done far, far worse.......shielding herself with tax dollars and political power.....

This country used to have a rule....if you were a crook in office you were kicked out of office....that rule does not apply anymore......especially if hilary gets into office......she will have complete control over law enforcement and the intelligence services.........and will have shown the way for the next criminals......

Trump is the only way to stop hilary.........in 4 years we can vote him out......but you don't reward political corruption in office, which is what we have with hilary, by electing her to an even more powerful office. It is obvious that none of the law enforcement agencies are going to act against hilary because the democrats control them....the absolute only way to punish her....is to vote Trump into office......

Here you go... Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005

Nothing on the audio is worse than that... But what is on the audio is much more clear than that. You may state it very simply but that doesn't make it true. There were many many other factors and people who were responsible. Do you give any blame to the sequester and congress cutting funding? What about the military and those in charge of our defense who were operationally responsible for the actions taken that day. It is very convenient for you to put all the blame on Hillary's shoulders... it just isn't honest or accurate.

Look at what Chris Stevens sister has to say on it. There isn't anybody who has a more personal connection to this... She has every reason to blame Hillary but you might find her perspective interesting
Chris Stevens’s Family: Don’t Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi - The New Yorker

There were no budget cuts to the embassies...that is a lie the democrats have put out to cover their decision to not supply the one embassy, that actually needed security........and then she refused to send help......

The military was ordered to stand down.....marines changed into civiies and uniforms 3 times as obama and hilary hesitated and then failed to act.....

I know what the mother of the dead soldier said......

These Trumptards act as if this newest revelation about Trump is going to bring the moderates and undecideds flocking to him.

That is the laugh of the campaign. How can anyone be so stupid as to believe that?

What the fuck ever. If Hillary had said this about some dude's junk, you people would not shut the fuck up about it and you know it.

The truth of the matter is that I'm glad he said it because Trump will only lose more of the women vote if this recording gets circulated properly.
unlike you billy most women including hillary,know that a hell of a lot of men talk like that amongst themselves....[/QUOTE
Men do not talk that way, immature, insecure boys talk that way. All men have been boys at one time but most turn into men. Some never do; Donald Trump is an example.
oh give me a break.....try being honest fudd....and if you are then you have never been around a bunch of guys partying....
Sure I have, but that conversation sounds like a college party not a 60 year old married man who is talking to someone he does not know very well.
As a 60 year old married man, I still party but my buddies trash each other, talk sports and also talk about a few of our friends who have never grown up and are idiots like Donald Trump.
the point is.....many guys do it and have done it,not just trump...he said nothing that 90% of the men of the world are guilty of doing among themselves,talking shit about the females they see...

So many many guys talk about how their wealth and fame give them license to do such things?

Well...since he was Attorney General, then Governor and then President...and used all of the resources at his disposal in those positions of public trust and power to make those women stay silent, none...but actual friends and family of the victims at the time of the attack.....say these women were raped.....and sexually assaulted.......

All of them are lying...only bill clinton is telling the truth...right?

There were no budget cuts to the embassies...that is a lie the democrats have put out to cover their decision to not supply the one embassy, that actually needed security........and then she refused to send help......

The military was ordered to stand down.....marines changed into civiies and uniforms 3 times as obama and hilary hesitated and then failed to act.....

I know what the mother of the dead soldier said......
Why would she refuse to send help? Do you really think she had anything to do with the operational decisions that night?

Well...since he was Attorney General, then Governor and then President...and used all of the resources at his disposal in those positions of public trust and power to make those women stay silent, none...but actual friends and family of the victims at the time of the attack.....say these women were raped.....and sexually assaulted.......

He's as innocent until proven guilty as you believe Trump is,

except we have Trump confessing to his career of sexual harassment.

"Bill Clinton still dicking bimbos" -- Colin Powell

The liberals are developing an extreme case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Every little unimportant remark he makes, they are taking, examining carefully, blowing it up into astonishing size, having heated discussion with each other about what it might mean, and determining their entire voting patterns from it.
These people are getting increasingly desperate almost every day.
Uh, Donald's comments actually imply sexual assault. He's talking about "grabbing her by the pussy" and just simply walking up and "kissing" women, whether they want to or not. That's assault, conservatives, and assault isn't good.
See? :biggrin:

Look ! There goes another one!

The extreme twists and exaggeration put into normal everyday statements from Republicans by liberals, amounting to outright lies about what Trump said and obviously meant (obvious to normal people, that is), are truly a comical sight.

So calling Jennifer Flowers "trailer trash" wasn't sexist?

Hillary is a piece of shit.

Is that the same Jennifer Flowers who almost tripped over her own tongue trying to get a seat offered by Donald at the first debate? That Jennifer Flowers? The one who was so hurt by Bill Clinton she tries to get her ugly mug in the spotlight every chance she gets based on the sole fact that Bill bonked her? That 'poor' Jennifer Flowers?

Even if your lies were true, how would that make Hillary's comments any better?

“Women deserve to be believed”

- Hillary Clinton​

There was more than enough money for that security team to be in place....they just didn't want the footprint on the ground.

He's as innocent until proven guilty as you believe Trump is,

All of the women who say bill clinton raped them and sexually assaulted them are lying...and only bill clinton is telling the truth......right?

I've sent in my choice for his new campaign slogan

"We're going to grab America by her pussy and make her beg again"

classy....

go vote for the donald.
Jillian admit it, you and your friends say even 'worse' things when you all get together. If you say differently you're a damn liar. Womins get down and dirty.......and I love it.

BTW this conversation Trump was having is rated G in most male circles. Well in circles of men with normal testosterone.

"Grab em by the pussy" :lol: :lol: :lol:

You aren't defending regular guy talk. You're defending sexual assault talk, and you're defending a man who "went after another woman like a bitch" while he was married.

So much for "conservative morals" and "family values," eh?

and she was married....

then he thinks he should trash bill clinton for cheating?

i wonder how melanin feels about him now

He trashes Bill Clinton for rape and sexual assault, you dumbass bimbo.

Forum List

Back