Breakthrough Cases Are NOT the Problem

Brain dead Americans still trying to claim that the vaccines kill!

How fucking stupid can they be?

Why do normal rational people even bother to debate the antivaxxer kooks?

Best wishes from Canada.

I don't debate the anti vax crazy people.

A person can post link after honest and credible link in a message box all day long.

It does absolutely no good.

The anti vax people and trump people won't read or believe it so it's nothing but a waste of time.

I now believe it's just natural selection doing it's job.

A person can post link after honest and credible link in a message box all day long.

The anti vax people and trump people won't read or believe it so it's nothing but a waste of time.

yes natural selection, killing old people

you're getting it dana

and yet

and yet

Dont quote studies if you dont read or want to misrepresent the article and what was IN the paper.. From your link ---

Although experts generally agreed with the CDC’s revised indoor masking stance, some said the report on the Provincetown outbreak does not prove that vaccinated people are a significant source of new infections.

“There’s scientific plausibility for the (CDC) recommendation. But it’s not derived from this study,” said Jennifer Nuzzo, a Johns Hopkins University public health researcher.

The CDC report is based on about 470 COVID-19 cases linked to the Provincetown festivities, which included densely packed indoor and outdoor holiday events at bars, restaurants, guest houses and rental homes.

It's not IMPOSSIBLE for anybody that's ASYMPTOMATIC to transmit the virus -- vaccinated or elsewise. But there are not a lot of studies QUANTATIZING the relative transmissions. Because it takes a sneeze or cough to even be a marginal risk of transmission..

LIKELY that when this science is actually done -- the probability for transmission (AND WE NEED THAT NUMBER) will be 25% or less of the probability that a SYMPTOMATIC person...

You'll pretend you didn't read this, because you dont care to GET ANYTHING out of USMB discussion.

Here's the link

What are you basing your claim on?
You are a Marxist Fake News Sheeple living in some Alternate Left Reality if you believe ANYTHING NBC News publishes and it would be a fools errand to attempt to show you any glimpse of reality.

Dont quote studies if you dont read or want to misrepresent the article and what was IN the paper.. From your link ---

It's not IMPOSSIBLE for anybody that's ASYMPTOMATIC to transmit the virus -- vaccinated or elsewise. But there are not a lot of studies QUANTATIZING the relative transmissions. Because it takes a sneeze or cough to even be a marginal risk of transmission..

LIKELY that when this science is actually done -- the probability for transmission (AND WE NEED THAT NUMBER) will be 25% or less of the probability that a SYMPTOMATIC person...

You'll pretend you didn't read this, because you dont care to GET ANYTHING out of USMB discussion.

"
Researchers from Germany have conducted the world’s first-ever postmortem study on a corpse that prior to death had been “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19). They found that every single organ of the now-deceased person’s body had become infested with spike proteins due to the jab.

About one month prior to his death, the 86-year-old man had received his first dose of a Fauci Flu shot. He later became infected with Chinese Germs and had to be rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment.

It was already too late, though. The man’s body was overtaken by Trump Vaccine spike proteins that ate up his vital organs and left him for dead. According to reports, the man had received a “lipid nanoparticle-formulated, nucleoside-modified RNA vaccine BNT162b2 in a 30 ?g dose.”

“On that day and in the following 2 weeks, he presented with no clinical symptoms,” reads a paper about the case that was published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases.

“On day 18, he was admitted to hospital for worsening diarrhea. Since he did not present with any clinical signs of COVID-19, isolation in a specific setting did not occur. Laboratory testing revealed hypochromic anemia and increased creatinine serum levels. Antigen test and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) for SARS-CoV-2 were negative.”

By day 25, the man finally tested “positive” for Chinese Germs
It took all the way until day 25 for the man to finally test “positive” for the Fauci Flu. Just one day later, he died in the hospital of kidney and respiratory failure caused by the vaccine.

Researchers later found that the patient’s entire body had become overrun with high viral RNA loads, also known as vaccine-induced spike proteins. The man was clearly killed by the jab.

“In summary, the results of our autopsy case study in a patient with mRNA vaccine confirm the view that by first dose of vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 immunogenicity can already be induced, while sterile immunity is not adequately developed,” the study concluded.

While it was discovered that the lethal injection did trigger an immune response inside the man’s body, it did absolutely nothing to stop the spread of the virus or the spike proteins that caused his organs to fail.

What this all shows, of course, is that the Trump Vaccines are doing more harm than good – if they are doing any good at all. They also appear to be accelerating the spread of the Chinese Virus and its associated illnesses.

This is why we are urging our readers to just say no to experimental drug injections from the government. There is simply no need for anyone to take these shots unless they have some kind of death wish, in which case there are suicide help lines available to talk them out of taking their own lives with Fauci’s lethal injections.

“Sadly, after a few months, the truth will be revealed, and then those who took the jabs will become the pariahs of society!” wrote one commenter at Infowars. “Remember, this whole fake vaccine affair violates every single article of the Nuremberg Code, which the U.S. adopted decades ago.”

“What’s incredible about this whole thing, is that the drug inventors, nor the manufacturers are liable for any adverse consequences related to their Covid-19 vaccines, because they were created under an emergency declaration and considered immune to any irregularities, because their intention was to save humanity,” noted another, suggesting that this format of pushing deadly, liability-free drugs on the masses is part of the “new normal.”

“Sound familiar? Get used to it because intention covers a multitude of sins.”

This is such total horseshit -- You should probably run for decontamination.. QUICK -- hit the shower -- burn the clothes..

...."every organ contaminated with spike proteins". BULL&HORSE shit..

The mRNA vaccines cannot enter the nuclei of human cells. ALL they do is trigger the immune system to clean them up and an anti-body memory of that event is stored similar to natural immunity.. The body has NO PROBLEM cleaning up the tiny bit of mRNA.. This is KNOWN since REACTIONS to the shots are mild at worst. And in the cases I'm aware of -- ANY kind of reaction was after the 2nd dose..

You're quoting a shitfest of an article where the author is STILL SUFFERING from Trump derangement and calling them the "Trump vaccines".. Likely a mental midget on the intellectual height scale.. Care to give us the coordinates of that sewer line on the web where you FOUND THIS SHIT??? I guess not....

You WILL FIND ANYTHING you search for on the web.. EVEN IF it's sewage.. This is NOT KNOWLEDGE.. In scientific terms -- all you've done is ENHANCE your conceptual bias by ferreting sewage out of knowledge..

Why does this SURPRISE YOU? From the day the mRNA technique was announced -- EVERYBODY should have known that the vaccines will NOT PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING COVID.. They work to give your immune system a huge HEADSTART to fight it.. That's why SERIOUS illness, hospitalization and death are SO RARE among the vaccinated. Most people "vaccinated or not" never even KNOW that they've had covid. The "reported cases" dont equal the "ACTUAL INFECTIONS"...

From DAY ONE -- the number of INFECTED PEOPLE has always been from 3 to 10 times the numbers you've been feasting in the lazy media..

I think the published rate of infection for INNOCULATED people is 0.01%. That's one in a thousand vaxxed.. And the MORTALITY RATE for the vaccinated who get infected is 0.03%, which is one in 3000 -- but includes ESPECIALLY an almost 90% vaccination rate for folks over 65.. MANY of whom are already in nursing homes or chronic care situations..

A common cold amongst the sick elderly would probably kill more than 0.01% of them..

go away then. why else be in here if you have no desire to interact with others?

This is such total horseshit -- You should probably run for decontamination.. QUICK -- hit the shower -- burn the clothes..

cause fauxchi is such an expert...and so consistent....and a patent owner.

But the evidence is clear: The problem is the unvaccinated population. If more people got the vaccines, the current surge wouldn’t be as big; it certainly wouldn’t lead to the levels of hospitalization and death now seen across the US. This was true months ago, and remains true today.

Unvaccinated people still make up the vast majority of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. They’ve made up more than 94 percent of reported Covid-19 cases in states with available data, a report last week from the Kaiser Family Foundation found. They’ve also made up similar, or higher, shares of hospitalizations and deaths.

Then there’s what really happened in the Provincetown outbreak. The headlines noted three-fourths of people infected by the virus were vaccinated. But among the more than 900 cases tracked as a result of the outbreak, just seven led to hospitalization — and there were zero deaths. If this was 2020, when there were no vaccines, closer to 90 people would have been hospitalized and about nine would have died, based on hospitalization and death rates over the last year.
There are many people who have been convinced that the vaccines don't work.

There is no communicating with someone who is that intellectually isolated.

what's hilarious is the fact that you believe someone with no sickness is capable of transmitting a virus. First, you have zero evidence to point at to say, yep asymptomatic people are contagious. None, any and every link you would provide would be exactly what you blamed me of. but it is hilarious. This is all nonsense. Sick people who died who got a cold. Made major network news. They were claiming shit months ahead of any possible knowledge of anything. Funny how it affected only sick people who were already dying.

The Delta Variant....The Llama Variant, Personally i think instead of using the Greek Alphabet which isn't all that long...we should start naming the variants like we name hurricanes!!!

A lot of people are less concerned about you not getting the flu shot than the fact that you flaunt it, by not following any of the other guide lines that help stop the spread.

The Delta Variant....The Llama Variant, Personally i think instead of using the Greek Alphabet which isn't all that long...we should start naming the variants like we name hurricanes!!!
how do they test for it?

what's hilarious is the fact that you believe someone with no sickness is capable of transmitting a virus. First, you have zero evidence to point at to say, yep asymptomatic people are contagious. None, any and every link you would provide would be exactly what you blamed me of. but it is hilarious. This is all nonsense. Sick people who died who got a cold. Made major network news. They were claiming shit months ahead of any possible knowledge of anything. Funny how it affected only sick people who were already dying.

That's because they can. Typhoid Mary is an example. She displayed no symptoms but transmitted the virus to hundreds of people. What I find incredibly asinine is the utter lack of scientific knowledge being displayed from both sides of the argument. Idiots on the left think that getting vaccinated will make you not able to transmit. Utterly false, while idiots on the right think that getting vaccinated will do nothing.

Getting vaccinated "should" prevent serious cases of covid from developing. Note the emphasis on SHOULD. The facts are that covid is a weak ass virus, so getting the vaccine is pretty useless. If you have had covid, like I have, you are now immune from that particular generation of the virus. Further mutations can still get you ill, but depending on how you handled the first attack will give an idea of how you will handle the second attack.

I felt bad for 9 hours and that was it. My wife was sick for three days. My daughter wasn't sick at all. That's how viruses roll.

You morons ON BOTH SIDES, need to get better educated!

how do they test for it?

the left overwhelmingly wants anal swabs.

Attachments

• 1628110125335.png
    1628110125335.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 8
That's because they can. Typhoid Mary is an example. She displayed no symptoms but transmitted the virus to hundreds of people. What I find incredibly asinine is the utter lack of scientific knowledge being displayed from both sides of the argument. Idiots on the left think that getting vaccinated will make you not able to transmit. Utterly false, while idiots on the right think that getting vaccinated will do nothing.

Getting vaccinated "should" prevent serious cases of covid from developing. Note the emphasis on SHOULD. The facts are that covid is a weak ass virus, so getting the vaccine is pretty useless. If you have had covid, like I have, you are now immune from that particular generation of the virus. Further mutations can still get you ill, but depending on how you handled the first attack will give an idea of how you will handle the second attack.

I felt bad for 9 hours and that was it. My wife was sick for three days. My daughter wasn't sick at all. That's how viruses roll.

You morons ON BOTH SIDES, need to get better educated!
naw, sorry, there is zero evidence to support it. Show me the study where an Asymptomatic person was put into a room with 100 people and how many got infected. Just show me that study.

Forum List

Back