Breast Ironing - Another sick "custom" brought to the UK by african immigration

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
And obozo wants to bring millions of these brainless african savages to america where they will all go on welfare and vote democrat the rest of their lives.

Horrific Practice of Breast Ironing Secretly Happening in UK Charity Warns

nov 10 2014
British schools have been told to look out for signs of a gruesome form of abuse known as "breast ironing" which involves girls as young as 10 having their chests pounding with heated objects, including rocks, to disguise signs of puberty.
The practice is especially popular in the African nation of Cameroon, where it is intended to protect young girls from unwanted male attention, rape and pregnancy, by keeping them looking like children.

Now campaigners believe the practice is spreading among the several thousand Cameroonians who live in Britain, and are urging schools to look out for signs of the abuse. Speaking to the Sunday Express, Margaret Nyuydzewira of the charity CAME Women’s And Girl’s Development Organisation said: "It is vitally important that people who have a direct involvement with children have an eye on this issue. Children can much more easily open up to teachers, which is why schools must play an important role in raising awareness.

Why can't white people understand that diversity doesn't work?. There's a reason africa is mired in the stone age. The average IQ there is 68. It's hopeless and first world countries should allow NO immigration from africa.

The families of these girls imagine they are protecting them from being raped. They aren't trying to hurt these girls. They are trying to keep them from being gang raped like they are gang raped in Camaroon.

Why would they do this in the UK? Read the papers. The UK has the same kind of rapes.

I wish the UK would preserve British culture and Africans in their own country would preserve theirs. No matter how disgusting, I think this shit is.

I wish the UK would preserve British culture and Africans in their own country would preserve theirs. No matter how disgusting, I think this shit is.

I disagree.
This isn't barbaric as such, it's a product of a lack of education.
If western countries did something about the poverty and lack of education, crap such as this stupidity would go away.

I disagree.
This isn't barbaric as such, it's a product of a lack of education.
If western countries did something about the poverty and lack of education, crap such as this stupidity would go away.

Why do western countries always have to take care of africans?. Why doesn't africa do something about its poverty and education.? THINK

The families of these girls imagine they are protecting them from being raped. They aren't trying to hurt these girls. They are trying to keep them from being gang raped like they are gang raped in Camaroon.

Why would they do this in the UK? Read the papers. The UK has the same kind of rapes.

I'm not really blaming the parents. This is just standard african culture - where rape is totally accepted. But it raises the question - why should a first world country let africans in?

I'm not really blaming the parents. This is just standard african culture - where rape is totally accepted. But it raises the question - why should a first world country let africans in?
They shouldn't the cultures are too different. When Africans go to a first world country they bring their culture with them including raping girls. The response to rape in africa is breast ironing. The families are forced to adopt the same protections they used in africa.

If the UK did not accept rape as a cultural practice breast ironing would not be necessary and it would stop. But things being what they are stopping the rapes is racist.

Forum List

Back