Breeders: How Gay Men Destroyed the Left

Exactly. Hetero couples have been using surrogate mothers for decades.

I guess ScreamingEagle didn't notice until gays started using them, and suddenly surrogate motherhood is a fag invention! :lol:

it's not their invention but it's obvious gays are taking surrogacy to a whole new level....despite all the Left's professed 'concern' for race, class, and women....

since gays don't give a shit about women it's easy for them to just use women as 'rented' incubators.....

and the child is simply becomes another 'product' to be bought and sold....with complete disregard for its biological heritage and familial connections....

And this is different when Hetro couples do it how? Less colorful language?

Het couples can at least provide the child with his real mom and dad......but they should adopt as well instead of messing around with mother nature.....

it's not their invention but it's obvious gays are taking surrogacy to a whole new level....despite all the Left's professed 'concern' for race, class, and women....

since gays don't give a shit about women it's easy for them to just use women as 'rented' incubators.....

and the child is simply becomes another 'product' to be bought and sold....with complete disregard for its biological heritage and familial connections....

Het couples can at least provide the child with his real mom and dad......but they should adopt as well instead of messing around with mother nature.....

But you dont have a problem with "using women as rented space" for a penis paired with a Vagina? Using them for "incubators" is ok because the request comes from a couple with a hoo haa and wee wee?

The child is not a "product to be bought and sold with complete disregard for its bilogical heritage" because the couples has a peg and a hole?

This board has an unhealthy obsession with fags.

i agree....but the Left is obsessed with using them to promote their agenda against religion, the family, and conservative values.....the 'political' section of the Board would be pretty empty if 'gay issues' got its own category.....:lol:

Did you forget you are the author of this thread?

the point of which is to show how the gays are destroying from within the Left's 3 sacred cows of race, class, and gender...

but then perhaps you've known all along the Left doesn't really care about them anyway.....:eusa_whistle:

But you dont have a problem with "using women as rented space" for a penis paired with a Vagina? Using them for "incubators" is ok because the request comes from a couple with a hoo haa and wee wee?

The child is not a "product to be bought and sold with complete disregard for its bilogical heritage" because the couples has a peg and a hole?

can't you read...? i said they should adopt.....

Oh because babies who are up for adoption grow in pea pods :cuckoo:

wow that's some argument...:cuckoo:

Ok let me break it down.

You were upset that women were being "used as rented space" by being a surrogate mother. And your solution is that they should adopt as if an adopted baby develops somewhere other than a womb. The "Incubators" you called them for surrogates suddenly arent incubators when they are born and put up for adoption.

The "complete disregard for heritage" is ok as long as its not from a surrogate mother. Good job...You've back flipped and back peddled all the way to stupidity

Surrogate mothers are perfectly legal in several states. This was established before the lgbt movement became a big thing. Next question?

Exactly. Hetero couples have been using surrogate mothers for decades.

I guess ScreamingEagle didn't notice until gays started using them, and suddenly surrogate motherhood is a fag invention! :lol:

Oh? :eusa_eh:

Fascinating assumption. Do go on.

This board has an unhealthy obsession with fags.

i agree....but the Left is obsessed with using them to promote their agenda against religion, the family, and conservative values.....the 'political' section of the Board would be pretty empty if 'gay issues' got its own category.....:lol:

Damn all those gay people starting threads about gays and gay issues. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Ok let me break it down.

You were upset that women were being "used as rented space" by being a surrogate mother. And your solution is that they should adopt as if an adopted baby develops somewhere other than a womb. The "Incubators" you called them for surrogates suddenly arent incubators when they are born and put up for adoption.

The "complete disregard for heritage" is ok as long as its not from a surrogate mother. Good job...You've back flipped and back peddled all the way to stupidity

your argument sucks......orphaned children are a fact of life....adoption occurs because parents die or give up their children for various reasons...wouldn't it be better to adopt a needy child than pander to your ego by having your biological child through a surrogate....?

Ok let me break it down.

your argument sucks......orphaned children are a fact of life....adoption occurs because parents die or give up their children for various reasons...wouldn't it be better to adopt a needy child than pander to your ego by having your biological child through a surrogate....?

Like Romney's son did...twice?

Ok let me break it down.

1. Yes Orphaned children are real
2. So, You never said the reasons upset you
3. Wouldnt it be better if you minded your own dam business?

and you're the beacon of morality......

Yes she is. Certainly compared to you.

Now...tell us more about how gays don't give a shit about women.

the very fact gays deliberately deny a child his mother proves their distain for women....

Dang, how adoptive parents and straight parents deny a child his mother!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr!

No, wait. You don't care about those....you just care about gays. That's called...............bigotry.

BTW...we are a gay couple and we've not deprived our daughter of a mother. In fact, she's got a bonus one. :D

Forum List

Back