Breeders: How Gay Men Destroyed the Left

Yes she is. Certainly compared to you.

Now...tell us more about how gays don't give a shit about women.

the very fact gays deliberately deny a child his mother proves their distain for women....

Dang, how adoptive parents and straight parents deny a child his mother!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr!

No, wait. You don't care about those....you just care about gays. That's called...............bigotry.

BTW...we are a gay couple and we've not deprived our daughter of a mother. In fact, she's got a bonus one. :D

when you adopt you are helping an already born child out of a bad situation.....i care about them too.....they should ideally be placed in a mom/dad situation....

two mommies....? real cute....and abnormal....

Ok let me break it down.

You were upset that women were being "used as rented space" by being a surrogate mother. And your solution is that they should adopt as if an adopted baby develops somewhere other than a womb. The "Incubators" you called them for surrogates suddenly arent incubators when they are born and put up for adoption.

The "complete disregard for heritage" is ok as long as its not from a surrogate mother. Good job...You've back flipped and back peddled all the way to stupidity

your argument sucks......orphaned children are a fact of life....adoption occurs because parents die or give up their children for various reasons...wouldn't it be better to adopt a needy child than pander to your ego by having your biological child through a surrogate....?

1. Yes Orphaned children are real
2. So, You never said the reasons upset you
3. Wouldnt it be better if you minded your own dam business?

Mi d you own business? We cant, we have to be involved, just like the people in arizona cant mind their own business.

get the government out of my business and make people pay their own fucking way

People utilizing the willing services of surrogates are not telling you, or anyone, they refuse to provide you with a public accommodation they offer to others for money and for which they wish to pay.

While your attempt at finding a synonym here fails, I would agree that I'd prefer private citizens have a right to discriminate, no matter how loathsome or boorish their behavior.

I don't know...what Seawytch did giving away or selling her babies in prearrangement with gay men seems...very gray area legally speaking. How far of a jump is it to sell an infant over say, a 4 year old. I'm only asking because I know a man whose sister was sold into sexual slavery as a child so her father could continue to be unemployed and afford the alcohol he liked to drink a lot of.

How do you know the buyers' true intentions to your own flesh and blood? That's all I'm asking...

I don't know...what Seawytch did giving away or selling her babies in prearrangement with gay men seems...very gray area legally speaking. How far of a jump is it to sell an infant over say, a 4 year old. I'm only asking because I know a man whose sister was sold into sexual slavery as a child so her father could continue to be unemployed and afford the alcohol he liked to drink a lot of.

How do you know the buyers' true intentions to your own flesh and blood? That's all I'm asking...

For the, I believe, fourth time...

THEY WERE NOT MY BABIES.

No genetic material of MINE went into their making. I simply baked them until done.

I dont have a problem with surrogates, its the whole gay parents that i have a problem with. If you want to suck ewch other off, dont bring kids into that hedonism.

Gay people are not the only ones to use surrogacy....

So....? that doesn't make it right....

the point here about gays is that the gay lobby is expanding and pushing the practice more than ever before on many fronts.....and in the process race, class, and gender are being deliberately trashed by the Left....not to mention the very personhood of the child.....

we see the Left supporting a practice that uses and abuses both women and children....and poor people of color....

And regardless of whether the mother consents to losing her child, the child cannot consent. The child is chattel.

No defender of third-world people can seriously turn a blind eye to surrogacy, now that baby brokers are turning to cheaper venues like Thailand, Mexico, India, Ghana, and Nigeria to farm babies. Often the aspiring couple brings eggs donated by a white woman and then has the child gestate inside a brown woman’s uterus. The conditions of some of these baby factories are, needless to say, atrocious, and little more than barracks patrolled by thugs.

And yet…someone also needs to hold gay men accountable in this moral mess. Gay organizations have been waging a Kulturkampf on the fronts of media, religion, education, and international diplomacy, to gain acceptance of (i.e., “silent acquiescence” to) “alternative families,” so that the business expands unchecked.

Since many people are too scared to call out the gay lobby, I will.

Gay people are not the only ones to use surrogacy....

So....? that doesn't make it right....

the point here about gays is that the gay lobby is expanding and pushing the practice more than ever before on many fronts.....and in the process race, class, and gender are being deliberately trashed by the Left....not to mention the very personhood of the child.....

we see the Left supporting a practice that uses and abuses both women and children....and poor people of color....

And regardless of whether the mother consents to losing her child, the child cannot consent. The child is chattel.

No defender of third-world people can seriously turn a blind eye to surrogacy, now that baby brokers are turning to cheaper venues like Thailand, Mexico, India, Ghana, and Nigeria to farm babies. Often the aspiring couple brings eggs donated by a white woman and then has the child gestate inside a brown woman’s uterus. The conditions of some of these baby factories are, needless to say, atrocious, and little more than barracks patrolled by thugs.

And yet…someone also needs to hold gay men accountable in this moral mess. Gay organizations have been waging a Kulturkampf on the fronts of media, religion, education, and international diplomacy, to gain acceptance of (i.e., “silent acquiescence” to) “alternative families,” so that the business expands unchecked.

Since many people are too scared to call out the gay lobby, I will.

~2-3% of the population will not push surrogacy all that much. If you want to make a case against Surrogacy...whatever, go for it...but incriminating gays for surrogacy is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back